Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[fun tool] UKWxp fast paced ver. ! makes your game go faster!!

3 posters

Go down

[fun tool] UKWxp fast paced ver. !  makes your game go faster!! Empty [fun tool] UKWxp fast paced ver. ! makes your game go faster!!

Post by mangak (GONE) Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:07 am

meh, i was planning on releasing it for the Extreme VS full boost mod, but since it DOES NOT WORK with the mech limit extender: here you go guys:

Are you tiered from playing so slow? DO your PC suck and can't handle mods properly? You wish you could upgrade huh? or... use the Game speed adjuster! now you can play up to 30 times the pace of the original game!! I\'m vomitting blood
(but it's way too fast anyway XD)
(my pref: 1.5 or 1.7 times)

http://www.mediafire.com/?uhgecatckb7iz9s

enjoy,
rate, comment, what do you think about the new gameplay? ect...
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

[fun tool] UKWxp fast paced ver. !  makes your game go faster!! Empty Re: [fun tool] UKWxp fast paced ver. ! makes your game go faster!!

Post by Sankarea Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 am

i really love it^.^
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Currently : Al-Revis Academy

Back to top Go down

[fun tool] UKWxp fast paced ver. !  makes your game go faster!! Empty Re: [fun tool] UKWxp fast paced ver. ! makes your game go faster!!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:16 am

Well we could make some other besides sticking to gundam and mech.. Something like Pokemon? <.< that's the only thing i can think of right now >.<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[fun tool] UKWxp fast paced ver. !  makes your game go faster!! Empty Go faster??? fix what needs fixed first

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:10 am

I have seen that most gundam mechs found on the download section are very good detail involving the geometry of the model. HOWEVER this is an absolute no-no for gaming. I am an EX-S gundam fan I dont have a gunpla for it (too expensive) therefore not a template for a 3d model. But joy I found them here but its is so polygon heavy its redonkulous. loading it took me a full 30 seconds during a blitz fight(and I have a hefty comp [3.4ghz chip and 512mb video])

so there are 3 rules to getting a hi polygon model from the net (created NOT for gaming but pre-render animation)and putting it into the game

1st rule. shave off as much polygons as you can. YES this means that
youll probably have to re-model some of the parts and
completely delete others
2nd rule. most detail work can be done with texture maps
never ever have text cut into the actuall geometry
of a piece like i saw in the EX-S which added 10000 more
polys to an already poly heavy model. this can be dome with
a texture map (it looks better anyway)
3rd rile. you have to know where to "pinch polys" for example an
upper leg which is usually hidden by armor skirts i usually
have a total of 32 polygons or 16 faces + a texture map
which is completely fine for a game. Im guessing the EX-S
model as is has upwards of 8000 polygons. In other places
like the head where you want to see more detail more polys
are ok because you pinched elsewhere (balance dude)

if you follow these rules the game WILL be faster

well guys have fun and i will probably do some request work after i figure out how to get the models into 3d studio max and export them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:28 am

VERY good Tips, however, problem is that since the Models that are being created for the Mech is so popular, naturally people will want to create as detailed a Model as possible. So it becomes Extremely High Poly. And unfortunately, even if when ur converting the Model, you shave off as much of the unncessary polygons as possible..chances are it wont make much of a noticable difference. I can play any Mod on my Laptop at max settings WITH my Heavy Custom ENB and get around 50 - 70FPS. So the Mods aren't THAT Spec Heavy. You just need a Medium to High Spec comp to run it fine.

However you are right on those points and they are good tips.

But unfortunately, poly count is 1 thing that cant be helped that much. Its all up to original creator of the model. If they made it high poly, we have to deal with it (Unless you find a model thats less detailed and lower poly, but then it probably wont look as good as the first one).

Anyway, Rant done, good tips ^^
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:30 am

agreed
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

[fun tool] UKWxp fast paced ver. !  makes your game go faster!! Empty RE

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:38 am

well if i ever figure out this decoder and how to add textures into the game i can start making your favorite mechs game friendly. Im starting with the EX-S. but i did download this tool and am looking foward to a nice game of not slowing down because the game added another mech to the blitz

ps. I want to make a uber-mech (over the top stats) and i dont want the game to select it as a random foe. Is there a way for me to do that
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:07 am

blitz is the one and only game mode you cannot play fluently, it was badely encoded, players with HEAVY specs (icore7,nvidiaGTXstuff,8go+ram) can't play it ether, but team battle mode is playable.
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:45 am

i love your signature,manga.love 00 raiser^^
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down