Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] TO THOSE WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS IS... "HERE'S A GUIDE"

Go down

[Guide] TO THOSE WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS IS... "HERE'S A GUIDE" Empty [Guide] TO THOSE WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS IS... "HERE'S A GUIDE"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:39 pm

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A GUIDE IF YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS. THIS POST DON'T INDUCE OR PROMO A DOWNLOAD LINK. THIS IS A GUIDE. A GUIDE. THE FILES CONCERNING THIS WON'T BE DISCLOSED AND I ACTUALLY DON'T USE IT DUE TO I PREFER DOING MY OWN STUNTS. I ALSO GOT THE FILE ON THE SITE WHO MADE IT SO I THINK IT'S KINDA LAME TO ACTUALLY HIDE IT. GOOD DAY. :D

P.S. IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS, SEND YOUR HATE MAIL TO ME AND I'LL JUST IGNORE IT OR GLADLY ENTERTAIN IT DEPENDING ON YOUR SENSE OF RIGHT AND WRONG. IF YOU WANT THE TOOL, JUST SEARCH FOR IT LIKE I DID. IT'S EASY TO FIND IF YOU ACTUALLY SCRAP THE PREVIOUS SITES AND FILES.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY BAD PEOPLE HIDE AND FABRICATE INFORMATION. INFORMATION IS MEANT TO BE SHARED TO THE PUBLIC FOR REFERENCE. THAT SAID... INFORMATION IS TO BE SHARED, NOT THE TOOL. :D

I MADE THIS SO THOSE WHO HAVE THE TOOL AND CAN RESUMING MODDING THIS GAME. WE CAN ALWAYS HIDE IT, THOUGH DON'T BLAME ME IF I SAID THE COMMUNITY IS DEAD. XD

Notes before we start. Here are some Key points to remember.

ID = Weapon Point
Positive and Negative values are acceptable. Use values separated by point is recommended. e.g. (0.40 or -0.201)
Edit ID = Edit ID. To edit one. Click the ID number and press the Edit ID.
Add ID = Create weapon point. You must edit the main AniRobo file and all the files with corresponding values to make this work.
Delete ID = Deletes Weapon Point
Compile = Compiles your edited values so you can compile it with Ani Tool.

Moving on...

Rotation = Rotation of ID. Changing the values on these fields will make the point rotate. It is ideal that Object mass is corresponding to avoid elongated or shrunk .x files.
Object Mass = Refers to height, width. and mass.
XYZ Coordinate = Position of ID to point. Best if kept low value to avoid out of map points.

I will update this later on... kinda tired. lol.

[Guide] TO THOSE WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS IS... "HERE'S A GUIDE" 582033_458281577525726_1714740310_n

Last edited by Banned on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Guide] TO THOSE WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS IS... "HERE'S A GUIDE" Empty Re: [Guide] TO THOSE WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS IS... "HERE'S A GUIDE"

Post by InfinitasImpetum Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:49 pm

wolf deleted your thread and rellik told him too

i apologize for any insult from earlier
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

[Guide] TO THOSE WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS IS... "HERE'S A GUIDE" Empty Re: [Guide] TO THOSE WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS IS... "HERE'S A GUIDE"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:56 pm

無限アタック wrote:wolf deleted your thread and rellik told him too

Troll.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Agreed. why do you always have to troll mugen, esp. on false pretenses?
Shouldn't you have anything else to do, Like Idk, MUGEN?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:01 pm

無限アタック wrote:wolf deleted your thread and rellik told him too

i apologize as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Im sorry as well. I just hope there won't be any attacks.
bad enough 3dgundam tried assaulting me with spam...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:32 pm

just release it here creativity should be locked away. its should be let loose to its full potential so just release here alot of modders here probably want a chance to use it. 3dgundam is trying lock it away and saying we should be the best modders you can't have the tools that makes us good.

so just release all the tools they use here. be rebelious
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:33 pm

They should assault me with spam not you Flowrellik.

I would like to read English, tltbtr statements and translating wrongly translated translations... P.S. I don't use the tool. I deleted it after making this "GUIDE".

Besides blame the one who coded this thing and hosted it on their ftp dump and deleted it. -_-;

Also, if I were desperate. I would have posted the link on Moddb. :D Which I did not. :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Well, that's what I get for being the one that made First Contact with 3dgundam in the past as well as being apart of that "Tails Incident".
Also, look in your PMs, I believe its something that might interest you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Da tools
http://www.mediafire.com/?hdco7j55n9r69k5
provided by [Guide] TO THOSE WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS IS... "HERE'S A GUIDE" Anonymous-movie-poster-337x500
let your creativity out
hod editor included

Last edited by 無限アタック on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:23 pm

the hod editor can also edit tail.dat/end.dat files (not sure though seems like it)

yes i know i double posted it was intentional
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 am

Thank goodness somebody translated this! Looking forward to this!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 pm

MugenAttack wrote:the hod editor can also edit tail.dat/end.dat files (not sure though seems like it)

yes i know i double posted it was intentional

I haven't tried this yet though it has a tail function on the main selection. Gonna post what I can about it later on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:57 am

i still have dificulty in adding some parts. Update please.. Mis u much bro..pare pakis.hahaha...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down