Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

+4
Sankarea
Minty Kitty
mangak (GONE)
CometStrife
8 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 5 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:56 am

and how do you change the outputs? for example, missile comes out in the wrong place and I need to adjust it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 5 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 am

you mean weaponpoint??? open the spt file and go down to weapon points... it tells you which weaponpoint means what.... then open the ani go to the runproc2 command and change the third number to whatever weaponpoint you want..ex: if you want to come from weaponpoint 4 change the third number into 4
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:16 pm

ani one n=knows where in the kd 07 is the boosted front melee attack??? ( running attack melee..)???????????? really can't find it...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:38 pm

don't bother ..found
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:44 pm

please avert from spamming, or your posts will be deleted, just edit your old post, and yes you have to change the .hod files
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:20 am

any ways to add/remove beam sabers for KD-07? cuz some technique in amecha is not helping me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:15 am

change the process in folder 18 to 00.
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:20 am

how about flying for KD-06 and KD-07?

I really want to finish the GX

and what do you mean by process? I want to make single saber in a KD-07 based script back to twin saber. so far, I swapped it with the sword impulse folder 18 and still one saber
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:28 am

process is the second thingy. like RunProc2(1,55,...);
change the 55 to 00. refer to my ani tutorial 1 and 2
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:29 am

okay. to put it simply, change the type of attack to 00, instead of 55. in my ani tutorial 1, i have placed 55 = Laser Sword.
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:40 am

one more thing.... to make Items appear/Disappear, do you have to edit the Taildat of ALL folders? and.... KD-06 and 07's shielding folders?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:32 pm

O master scripter of winz00e. I hereby to request help on something thats quite impossible for me to do.

wolf_of_X wrote:

note: you need more bullets for sub 1

this fellow is right, O master scripter... If there is a way, please teach me, a novice scripter on how to make it spew more bullets....

:P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:00 pm

open the tail file...you simply have to put as much RunProc2(0,11,place you want to come out from,cost to the energy bar); as you can..... 11 is for bullets...so go to the line of the tail file where is the original attack command (exampe...search for runproc2 commands or weaponattack2 )and without deleting any<< ...... >> (the periods are important DO NOT DELETE THEM ...) or put more spaces than before( you can just go at the end of a command and start spamming the spacebar to have the space you want..these are your limits...!!!!) start writing many attack commands...to earn space change the weaponattack2 to runproc2 (cause it's smaller obviously) or if it is a beam originally delete the extra numbers ...(for bullets you only need the first 4 numbers...) hope i helped
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:32 pm

What if i want to change the air ball like attack to laser and how do i specify the type of laser texture to use?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:00 am

bam77 wrote:open the tail file...you simply have to put as much RunProc2(0,11,place you want to come out from,cost to the energy bar); as you can..... 11 is for bullets...so go to the line of the tail file where is the original attack command (exampe...search for runproc2 commands or weaponattack2 )and without deleting any<< ...... >> (the periods are important DO NOT DELETE THEM ...) or put more spaces than before( you can just go at the end of a command and start spamming the spacebar to have the space you want..these are your limits...!!!!) start writing many attack commands...to earn space change the weaponattack2 to runproc2 (cause it's smaller obviously) or if it is a beam originally delete the extra numbers ...(for bullets you only need the first 4 numbers...) hope i helped

erm... if its already bullets, how to make it spew more bullets?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:54 am

Elsman wrote:O master scripter of winz00e. I hereby to request help on something thats quite impossible for me to do.

wolf_of_X wrote:

this fellow is right, O master scripter... If there is a way, please teach me, a novice scripter on how to make it spew more bullets....

lol, spare me the title. you could try using the tail.dat of subattack1 of KD-06/KD-05/KD-07/Wing Zero's Subattack 1, whichever does not gives an error they are long enough for many bullets to happen. best is if the tail.dat for Wing Zero's one does not error, just use it. so far i feel that that is the best machine gun tail.dat.... so far

Last edited by CometStrife on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:57 am

bam77 wrote:open the tail file...you simply have to put as much RunProc2(0,11,place you want to come out from,cost to the energy bar); as you can..... 11 is for bullets...so go to the line of the tail file where is the original attack command (exampe...search for runproc2 commands or weaponattack2 )and without deleting any<< ...... >> (the periods are important DO NOT DELETE THEM ...) or put more spaces than before( you can just go at the end of a command and start spamming the spacebar to have the space you want..these are your limits...!!!!) start writing many attack commands...to earn space change the weaponattack2 to runproc2 (cause it's smaller obviously) or if it is a beam originally delete the extra numbers ...(for bullets you only need the first 4 numbers...) hope i helped

Good try, but you got his questions wrong :/

Akira wrote:What if i want to change the air ball like attack to laser and how do i specify the type of laser texture to use?

refer to my tutorial 1 and 2. but first, you need to clear up spaces on unnecessary data, like paragraphs, spacings, notes that the author placed in the tail.dats. or burners (if you don't mind them dissapearing during the attack).
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:53 am

CometStrife wrote:
Elsman wrote:O master scripter of winz00e. I hereby to request help on something thats quite impossible for me to do.

wolf_of_X wrote:

lol, spare me the title. you could try using the tail.dat of subattack1 of KD-06/KD-05/KD-07/Wing Zero's Subattack 1, whichever does not gives an error they are long enough for many bullets to happen. best is if the tail.dat for Wing Zero's one does not error, just use it. so far i feel that that is the best machine gun tail.dat.... so far

O Great scripter... [lol] seems that thee haz unable to extract the xper winzero ani... what has I done wrong?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:00 am

Elsman wrote:
CometStrife wrote:

wolf_of_X wrote:

O Great scripter... [lol] seems that thee haz unable to extract the xper winzero ani... what has I done wrong?

lol.. hmm then try using KD-06's tail.dat. and edit from there. you can gain more experience by doing it yourself :D. just copy and paste the tail.dat of subattack1 of KD-06 to your own script and use bam77's method of implanting the attack. make sure to backup your original script first because it may give an error
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:52 pm

which folder lol? you didnt put it in the readme
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 pm

folder 51. refer to the notepad in my starter pack!
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:59 am

I know, u didnt write down for the KD-06 lol... can u list em out here?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:57 am

sorry, my bad :(

KD-06
51: Subattack 1
52: Subattack 2
56: Subattack 3
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:02 am

ok, thanks :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Ok, this tutorial is awesome. I think I understand it, but for some reason my ani tool errors when I try to break down a script. Just so I know I'm pushing the right button, you push "Script.ani->" to break it down, right? And when I open the tool in AppLocale, do I just choose the default Chinese language it gives me? When I click Script.ani->, I just get a runtime error and it crashes. :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next