Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Sankarea on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:10 am

oh...guys...=w=...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Posts : 2575
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 20
Currently : Al-Revis Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:08 am

evil MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Spoiler:
Hikari's Cursed, Wolf's trying to destroy the forum secretly, and
Rel's smoking Helldiver
evil MUAHAHAHAHAHA

__________________________________________________________________________________________


InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Spoiler:
I think everyone's alil too high on the La Croix/Mangakaninja crazy fun time puff X3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Casval wrote:
Spoiler:
I think everyone's alil too high on the La Croix/Mangakaninja crazy fun time puff X3
Andr wrote:

__________________________________________________________________________________________


InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Minty Kitty on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 pm

U know by quoting him u just doubled what he posted, thus causing a paradox in the Flash.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Posts : 5824
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 22
Currently : Moving Forward ♪

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Msyu Yoga wrote:U know by quoting him u just doubled what he posted, thus causing a paradox in the Flash.
I know, it was intended XD

__________________________________________________________________________________________


InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Minty Kitty on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Well if u guys dont remove these sounds, i will. Its annoying hearing them everytime i come to this thread, especially when im listening to music. As funny as they are.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Posts : 5824
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 22
Currently : Moving Forward ♪

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:39 pm











@hikari
then don't come to the thread or mute your sound XD

__________________________________________________________________________________________


InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Minty Kitty on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 pm

As i said, im listening to music, so no. I wont.

U guys are just being rude.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Posts : 5824
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 22
Currently : Moving Forward ♪

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:42 pm

Msyu Yoga wrote:As i said, im listening to music, so no. I wont.

U guys are just being rude.

no, we are having fun with it so why ruin the fun.

InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Minty Kitty on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:45 pm

U are having fun at other peoples expenses.

Thats called being rude.

Also im not trying to ruin the fun, its just annoying sometimes.

Theres also a way to have fun without being rude...

Like..i dunno...hiding it in a spoiler?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Posts : 5824
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 22
Currently : Moving Forward ♪

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:47 pm

MEH, then whats the point.

InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Minty Kitty on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Meh, w/e do whatever u guys want. Im done trying to be sensible with u guys.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Posts : 5824
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 22
Currently : Moving Forward ♪

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:52 pm

i will agree to not putting it in signatures the auto play sounds.

__________________________________________________________________________________________


InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 pm

InfinitasImpetum wrote:i will agree to not putting it in signatures the auto play sounds.

*signs this post in agreement

and btw neko, some times ppl cant open spoliers, ive had that problem some times with mugen's posts

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Minty Kitty on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:25 pm

I've never had a problem opening spoilers, ever. Not even on forums that i was a normal member on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Posts : 5824
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 22
Currently : Moving Forward ♪

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Msyu Yoga wrote:I've never had a problem opening spoilers, ever. Not even on forums that i was a normal member on.

haven't had that problem too. but wolf has crap net so thats probably why he has problems.

InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:25 pm

InfinitasImpetum wrote:
Msyu Yoga wrote:I've never had a problem opening spoilers, ever. Not even on forums that i was a normal member on.

haven't had that problem too. but wolf has crap net so thats probably why he has problems.

comeing from the guy who cant post with firefox,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Andr wrote:
InfinitasImpetum wrote:
Msyu Yoga wrote:I've never had a problem opening spoilers, ever. Not even on forums that i was a normal member on.

haven't had that problem too. but wolf has crap net so thats probably why he has problems.

comeing from the guy who cant post with firefox,

solved that problem, got anything else XD

InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:31 pm

InfinitasImpetum wrote:
Andr wrote:
InfinitasImpetum wrote:
Msyu Yoga wrote:I've never had a problem opening spoilers, ever. Not even on forums that i was a normal member on.

haven't had that problem too. but wolf has crap net so thats probably why he has problems.

comeing from the guy who cant post with firefox,

solved that problem, got anything else XD

nah, currently outa ideas,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Sankarea on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:59 pm

WTF O.O

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Posts : 2575
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 20
Currently : Al-Revis Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:16 pm

some one rename this thread, this is the true insanity thread



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum