Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Robot Taisen (Wars): Operation Extend Are u ready for this?

+2
Minty Kitty
ZeroGraphix
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Super Robot Taisen (Wars): Operation Extend Are u ready for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Robot Taisen (Wars): Operation Extend Are u ready for this?

Post by Rex Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:56 am

Well i also like the 2D too but i don't hate the 3d-s. I only hate when a character dosent have voice like in the DS game's... (Start playing whit those but i not enjoyed)

What do you mean abouth OLD SRW 2?

My favorite SRW is MX and Alpha 3 (And maybe alpha gaidenbecause that have full english fan sub)

But this pic is epic.
Super Robot Taisen (Wars): Operation Extend Are u ready for this? - Page 2 Main_character

I like OE because many good mecha in this game that i wanted to see again like Raiji-oh,L-gaim,Ghoshogun,Double ZZ...Ect... The only 2 mecha that i very want to see it in this game is Victory Gundam and Gunbuster
Rex
Rex
(100%)-Lv0
(100%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Super Robot Taisen (Wars): Operation Extend Are u ready for this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Robot Taisen (Wars): Operation Extend Are u ready for this?

Post by Cal1nd0r Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:22 am

My favorites are Hakai-hen (Z2) and Saisei-hen(Z2.2), they had a lot of my favorite series in them, the main one being Code Geass, 00 being the second. Plus they looked awesome and I just love all the music.

I've got nothing against the 3D, I just have to adjust to it playing differently from what I'm used to. The zoids are the main reason I'll play this more. xP
Cal1nd0r
Cal1nd0r
(0%)-Lv2
(0%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2