Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam Seed Destiny Rengou Vs Zaft II?

+2
Cal1nd0r
Ebgundam
6 posters

Go down

Gundam Seed Destiny Rengou Vs Zaft II? Empty Gundam Seed Destiny Rengou Vs Zaft II?

Post by Ebgundam Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:50 pm

just wondering, is this a good game? i have gundam vs zeta gundam and enounters in space so i was wondering if it was better then those two (gameplay wise, we all know the uc era mechs are soooo much better, sorry dont mean to offend any seed fans) and if youre wondering where ive been, im in college, yeah.
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Gundam Seed Destiny Rengou Vs Zaft II? Empty Re: Gundam Seed Destiny Rengou Vs Zaft II?

Post by Cal1nd0r Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:01 pm

It's good.....if you want to play a Gundam SEED/Destiny themed Gundam VS. game. I played it and enjoyed it.
Cal1nd0r
Cal1nd0r
(0%)-Lv2
(0%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Gundam Seed Destiny Rengou Vs Zaft II? Empty Re: Gundam Seed Destiny Rengou Vs Zaft II?

Post by Ebgundam Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:20 pm

alright, i just modded my ps2 so im looking for games XD
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:57 am

ZOE 1 and2, persona 3 and persona4
dynasty warrior gundam 2

mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:17 am

ive played dwg2 on xbox, but ima try getting persona 3&4 and ZOE 1&2
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:41 am

very excellent choices and as for RVZII, give the game a shot. Alot of different units of choose from, cool looking stages, SEED mode enhanced, many ways to defeat your opponents, decent story mode, why would you not play it? Hell Its got Stargazer and Strike Noir XD.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Casval wrote:very excellent choices and as for RVZII, give the game a shot. Alot of different units of choose from, cool looking stages, SEED mode enhanced, many ways to defeat your opponents, decent story mode, why would you not play it? Hell Its got Stargazer and Strike Noir XD.
its got all or most of the seed units, i would say its probably the best gundam seed/destiny game there is.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:10 pm

My Favorite Gundam game in PS2 is SD gundam G generation Spirits. ( I think the best game ofrom the G generation series..)

Great Story Mode. Full voiced game. Very hard game but also very enjoyable.
Rex
Rex
(100%)-Lv0
(100%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:33 am

Rex wrote:My Favorite Gundam game in PS2 is SD gundam G generation Spirits. ( I think the best game ofrom the G generation series..)

I dislike your opinion and disagree with you entirely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Braiking Boss wrote:
Rex wrote:My Favorite Gundam game in PS2 is SD gundam G generation Spirits. ( I think the best game ofrom the G generation series..)

I dislike your opinion and disagree with you entirely.
What your problem whit G Gene spirits?
I think your problem is tha game only contain U.C. Series.

Well if they make Wars/World/Overworld ect whit the same system i say Overworld is the best.
The main problem those game is too easy. You easily can buy any pilot you want.
In spirits you need to collect Haro point to get the strong pilots (Like Amuro).
So you get a reason why you play the game.

I only like one thing i the new game's. The battle system. (Lock on system)
Rex
Rex
(100%)-Lv0
(100%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:51 pm

I have a different preference.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down