Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Suit Gundam EXVS full boost

+2
Minty Kitty
mangak (GONE)
6 posters

Go down

Mobile Suit Gundam EXVS full boost  Empty Mobile Suit Gundam EXVS full boost

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:21 am

i was this close getting Gundam EXVS but i guess the update Arcade  ver is coming out can they just update it ? SMH 

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mobile Suit Gundam EXVS full boost  Empty Re: Mobile Suit Gundam EXVS full boost

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:49 am

full boost on the ps3...a worthy game but i'd like too see a few ps3 exculisvness plus... a vita version... if they release a vita version,im buying a vita tomorrow
cause 30 new songs is...lazy
and damn just 90 suits... even DWG4 does it better, and they're LAZY!! damn you bandai

http://exvsfb.ggame.jp/

lol, unprotected images XD
Mobile Suit Gundam EXVS full boost  026fgd

Mobile Suit Gundam EXVS full boost  Dsod5d
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Mobile Suit Gundam EXVS full boost  Empty Re: Mobile Suit Gundam EXVS full boost

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:36 am

Full Boost was confirmed for PS3 in 2014.

I just bought EXVS after i got my new PS3, also plan on buying Gundam Breaker and Mobile Suit Gundam UC.

First Thing i did was go on the PSN and look up the DLC on EXVS. I was suprised to find that the Hi-Nu DLC is Free OwO

Everything else is 500 yen (roughtly $4.90) and theres a bundle which includes 5 of the DLC Suits for 2000 yen (roughly $20.98).

Yeaaa i didnt get any of em cept Hi-Nu. None of the DLC Suits really interested me except Freedom (Dun Shoot Meh, all the other suits seemed slightly boring to play wit.)

Also, when Full Boost comes out on PS3, its likely there will be PS3 Exclusive Suits/content. I mean. There were PS3 Exclusive Suits in the original EXVS. Hi-Nu, Raphael, Astray Blue Frame 2nd L and Dynames.

Another Feature that was exclusive to the PS3 version was it allowed you to play Custom BGM From ur PS3 Hardrive. So yayz :3
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Sayako wrote:Full Boost was confirmed for PS3 in 2014.

I just bought EXVS after i got my new PS3, also plan on buying Gundam Breaker and Mobile Suit Gundam UC.

First Thing i did was go on the PSN and look up the DLC on EXVS. I was suprised to find that the Hi-Nu DLC is Free OwO

Everything else is 500 yen (roughtly $4.90) and theres a bundle which includes 5 of the DLC Suits for 2000 yen (roughly $20.98).

Yeaaa i didnt get any of em cept Hi-Nu. None of the DLC Suits really interested me except Freedom (Dun Shoot Meh, all the other suits seemed slightly boring to play wit.)

Also, when Full Boost comes out on PS3, its likely there will be PS3 Exclusive Suits/content. I mean. There were PS3 Exclusive Suits in the original EXVS. Hi-Nu, Raphael, Astray Blue Frame 2nd L and Dynames.

Another Feature that was exclusive to the PS3 version was it allowed you to play Custom BGM From ur PS3 Hardrive. So yayz :3
so at this point there is no point geting Gundam EXVS which is cheaper now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Sayako wrote:Full Boost was confirmed for PS3 in 2014.

me too,freedom was awesome,btw have you seen x-3 video?it is a good suit too,i also heard they're going to make Gundam Age on EXVSFB
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Currently : Al-Revis Academy

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:50 pm

No, there is a point. Full Boost isnt its own game. Its going to be a Expansion.

So, in order to get it. U would need:

- a JPN PSN Account (Which i have)
- EXVS (Which i Also Have)
- A Way To Get Yen on the PSN. Which is easy if u look it up. Helped a friend do that. Some people have sites where u pay US Dollars for Yen Cards on PSN and they send u the code.

XD

I could be wrong OwO

But afaik, its confirmed as a DLC Expansion
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:14 am

-_- well thats gonna be a downer, but I do see their logic in making it this way.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:41 am

Sayako wrote:No, there is a point. Full Boost isnt its own game. Its going to be a Expansion.

So, in order to get it. U would need:

- a JPN PSN Account (Which i have)
- EXVS (Which i Also Have)
- A Way To Get Yen on the PSN. Which is easy if u look it up. Helped a friend do that. Some people have sites where u pay US Dollars for Yen Cards on PSN and they send u the code.

XD

I could be wrong OwO

But afaik, its confirmed as a DLC Expansion
OHHHH its a Expansion. i thout it was its own game like capcom sf4 SUPERsf4 etc  i glad bandai namaco not going do that

btw i have JPN PSN Account and a site were i can buy yen cards i just need game thanks for info
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Its a full game not an expansion.  what hikari is saying is lies to put you guys down.

InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Oh really? To put them down? now why would i do that? What motivation do i have?

Did you even think that i was guessing? I even said

"I could be wrong OwO"

Lmfao, Derp.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Altrax086 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:28 am

My friend managed to get all the a dlc MS for the game and so far the most amusing to play as in EX VS is Blue Destiny. Cause of that one attack where in normal normal mode he calls out for a ally to shoot at the enemy. But in exam mode he ends up throwing his ally at the enemy.

some gameplay my friend doesn't have a capture card yet so we had to rely on the camera.
Altrax086
Altrax086
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

https://www.youtube.com/user/shadowdraco90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Altrax086 wrote:My friend managed to get all the a dlc MS for the game and so far the most amusing to play as in EX VS is Blue Destiny. Cause of that one attack where in normal normal mode he calls out for a ally to shoot at the enemy. But in exam mode he ends up throwing his ally at the enemy.

some gameplay my friend doesn't have a capture card yet so we had to rely on the camera.
so u can play with spit screen?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Yes the game can go up to 4 Players in Free Battle Mode.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Altrax086 Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:46 pm

though i won't recommend doing a four player split screen unless you got a big tv
Altrax086
Altrax086
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

https://www.youtube.com/user/shadowdraco90

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Yea...im one of those who hate Splitscreens. Especially if its 4 players. Cause then each screen is extremely tiny unless u got like a 60inch HDTV ._.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:06 pm

I'm an old school gamer and I considered Splitscreen to be rather awful. Only SOME games Ive played had decent splitscreen but other than that, Tiny tiny screens. But like Nanako and Altrax says, best if used BIG TV.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down