RaiGear (ACV Inspired mecha game concept)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RaiGear (ACV Inspired mecha game concept)

Post by Leonhardt on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:42 am

It's a game Idea I've been mulling over for a few years. Only just now actually writing down.
Figured I'd be a newfag and post it here for you all to see.

RaiGear

It's a lot like Armored Core, specifically Armored Core 5/Verdict Day, as well as Another Century's Episode.
It also draws a lot of inspiration from Code Geass and Gundam.

As for the art style, I wanted something kinda cartoony and chewy looking, like Team Fortress 2, or Gear Up

Give it a read and lemme know what you think.

Leonhardt
(10%)-Lv0
(10%)-Lv0

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RaiGear (ACV Inspired mecha game concept)

Post by Kyubey on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Leonhardt wrote:It's a game Idea I've been mulling over for a few years. Only just now actually writing down.
Figured I'd be a newfag and post it here for you all to see.

RaiGear

It's a lot like Armored Core, specifically Armored Core 5/Verdict Day, as well as Another Century's Episode.
It also draws a lot of inspiration from Code Geass and Gundam.

As for the art style, I wanted something kinda cartoony and chewy looking, like Team Fortress 2, or Gear Up

Give it a read and lemme know what you think.

Hm, maybe the presentation needs to be redone so it appeals to more people. o.o

Kyubey
(20%)-Lv1
(20%)-Lv1

Posts : 71
Join date : 2013-12-27
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RaiGear (ACV Inspired mecha game concept)

Post by Leonhardt on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Kyubey wrote:
Leonhardt wrote:It's a game Idea I've been mulling over for a few years. Only just now actually writing down.
Figured I'd be a newfag and post it here for you all to see.

RaiGear

It's a lot like Armored Core, specifically Armored Core 5/Verdict Day, as well as Another Century's Episode.
It also draws a lot of inspiration from Code Geass and Gundam.

As for the art style, I wanted something kinda cartoony and chewy looking, like Team Fortress 2, or Gear Up

Give it a read and lemme know what you think.

Hm, maybe the presentation needs to be redone so it appeals to more people. o.o

Well, what would you do differently?

Leonhardt
(10%)-Lv0
(10%)-Lv0

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RaiGear (ACV Inspired mecha game concept)

Post by Kyubey on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:23 am

Leonhardt wrote:
Kyubey wrote:
Leonhardt wrote:It's a game Idea I've been mulling over for a few years. Only just now actually writing down.
Figured I'd be a newfag and post it here for you all to see.

RaiGear

It's a lot like Armored Core, specifically Armored Core 5/Verdict Day, as well as Another Century's Episode.
It also draws a lot of inspiration from Code Geass and Gundam.

As for the art style, I wanted something kinda cartoony and chewy looking, like Team Fortress 2, or Gear Up

Give it a read and lemme know what you think.

Hm, maybe the presentation needs to be redone so it appeals to more people. o.o

Well, what would you do differently?

Hm i dunno, maybe the inclusion of a picture or something.
Maybe the site just needs to kindof be aware that you're new here.
We have an introduction section, BlackRockShooter just joined in recently.

http://winz00e.canadaboard.net/t272p830-introduce-yourself#79941

Kyubey
(20%)-Lv1
(20%)-Lv1

Posts : 71
Join date : 2013-12-27
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RaiGear (ACV Inspired mecha game concept)

Post by Leonhardt on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:06 pm

I'd gladly have pictures if I could art at all.

Leonhardt
(10%)-Lv0
(10%)-Lv0

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RaiGear (ACV Inspired mecha game concept)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:35 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum