Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A long reprieve to start my life.

4 posters

Go down

A long reprieve to start my life. Empty A long reprieve to start my life.

Post by Casval Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:52 am

(I believe it's better to say this early than never get the chance at all. I hope you can understand.)

*Takes a bow*.
Well guys. This is it. From Monday onward I start my training for the Air Force and my future.
Words cannot express how much fun I've had spending with you guys. For good times and bad, I am still happy knowing I have made some great friends here and made wonderful memories to look back on.
I'm not sure when I'm going to get back. From what I estimated it should be 3-4 months total (2 months for BMT) but I feel that it might be sooner or later depending on my situation, but rest assured, I will come back. Might be busier but I will return. That is my promise. I hope you guys can understand.
(So for any reasons please don't delete any of my accounts even if automatic. If any problems occur I'll talk to the main staff member on any site on akatsuki team or on said site.)
It is gonna take a great deal to let me give up on the very hobbies I have, and even more so when I can share this with the very people that inspired me to keep going. Through my eyes I have seen the rise and fall of many windom sites, seen mods old and new that would blow people's minds, hell some mods would not have been made until I placed a thought (Like SuperYG's RX-78 gundam ver ka.), and even witnessed the many different faces of Winz00e/Wind00m, and 3dgundam. It would have been a great day if the time came where I can talk to some of my old friends again in the windom community. I even went back to see some of my old mods Ive collected in the past. So many good memories, so little time left to enjoy them heh. To think its hard to believe that it was many years ago I made first contact with 3DGundam when they had their site setup where mods were broken into parts and you gotta use points to get them. Such hardships back then but all the while fun. To the prime members I speak here from Winz00e, I hope Chatango gets back as a fad (It wasn't the same without hearing THONK for every new post made, then again I also miss Voxli so there's that XD.)
Thank you very much for being a special part of my life, all of you. Without you guys I would not be the very person I am now.
You better stick around when I come back. Nothing makes me sadder than to see communities I care for fall apart for any reason. If I can offer any insight to help with this, just remember this: All communities as a whole are the same. We may have different beliefs or languages or culture together, but as long as a common goal is there, there is always a unity to be made and a language barrier to be broken. Hell with this belief I can see a complete teamwork full game mod in the future with ALL the windom groups working together!
With an insightful mind aside, just remember if you ever feel doubt, just look to the skies. I will be there.
Until we meet again..
A long reprieve to start my life. 4218072088_3f282ea71a_o_zpso3ai42ov
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

A long reprieve to start my life. Empty Re: A long reprieve to start my life.

Post by 00f Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:56 am

thanks for the message, i can only say i wish you the very best from now on. you're on your own but that doesn't mean we'll go anywhere. 
i feel the same about winz00e as i'm sure a lot of people who've been here do, this is it, that's what keep us coming back here. 
We've all grown a lot from all of this, windom modding has to some extent taught us a lot.

See you soon rel!
00f
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Currently : Japan

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Don't get killed, cause your risk for getting killed just went up.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Thank you for your words guys and don't worry, I'll live heh.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:31 pm

stay safe bud, cant wait till you're back!
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:21 pm

"Casval is heading to the Zeon Military Academy. Will be back soon." -Flowrellik signing off. Message sent March 8 2015.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:52 pm

*Sighs*.
Welp, I have some news. Due to Cardio/Heat-related injuries during my stay in BMT, the Air Force has pretty much Entry level separated me. I did pretty good in basic, but hey, I got paid abit for this.
so for now, I'm back, healing up, but back.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by 00f Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:12 pm

so what's next for you? i don get it are you gonna join the military anyway or is that over?

in any case...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V9ga6MAj7Q

enjoy! link in the description ;)

glad to hear from u again
00f
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Currently : Japan

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:00 pm

he is not do to health issues. (i think)
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:36 pm

^what mugen said.
I mean, so far I can be able to re-enlist within 6 months, but to be honest, im gonna give the Real world a shot.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:54 pm

well its a good thing that youre okay, it sucks that the air force didnt work out but welcome back! :D
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:28 pm

thanks guys. Seems like a good time really to find a good job maybe college.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down