Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (Unreal Community) porting windom to unreal engine and making it fully support modding.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by 00f on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 pm

omg, that would mean better optimization, better gfx, better mod ability, this is brilliant tbh , but not really doable? the game isn't really open source...ok so we made it open source lol but still it must be really hard to port over the coding and stuff to unreal... and if ur planning on importing all the assets of the game , that all nice and all but youll need to write all the scripts for the game to work...
sounds brilliant though,sounds better than getting windom SV (lol)

__________________________________________________________________________________________






REVERBLAST






avatar
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Posts : 503
Join date : 2014-11-06
Currently : Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:17 pm

i would not port over anything. just take the windom system and recreated into unreal engine. Rel remade 1 of the mechs from windom higher poly so i could use that as a starter mech. the movement code shouldn't be too difficult being i understand how it works. the problem is i have no experience with unreal so i need to go through tutorials.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by 00f on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:10 pm

InfinitasImpetum wrote:i would not port over anything. just take the windom system and recreated into unreal engine. Rel remade 1 of the mechs from windom higher poly so i could use that as a starter mech. the movement code shouldn't be too difficult being i understand how it works. the problem is i have no experience with unreal so i need to go through tutorials.
I dont know dude...give it a go.

Sent from japan. newbie

__________________________________________________________________________________________






REVERBLAST






avatar
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Posts : 503
Join date : 2014-11-06
Currently : Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:22 pm

I am reconsidering other engines. source engine being one though source 2 is coming so might wait until thats out to even start anything.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:29 pm

I am thinking about creating this but charge for it like 100 USD for the base. and then charge 20 USD per extra mech.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by 00f on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:15 pm

InfinitasImpetum wrote:I am thinking about creating this but charge for it like 100 USD for the base. and then charge 20 USD per extra mech.
For the engine??why dont u just torrenent it for free like normal people do?

__________________________________________________________________________________________






REVERBLAST






avatar
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Posts : 503
Join date : 2014-11-06
Currently : Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:40 pm

00f wrote:
InfinitasImpetum wrote:I am thinking about creating this but charge for it like 100 USD for the base. and then charge 20 USD per extra mech.
For the engine??why dont u just torrenent it for free like normal people do?

I would charge extra for the french people. twice the price. XD

__________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Posts : 2160
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by 00f on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:18 pm

InfinitasImpetum wrote:
00f wrote:
InfinitasImpetum wrote:I am thinking about creating this but charge for it like 100 USD for the base. and then charge 20 USD per extra mech.
For the engine??why dont u just torrenent it for free like normal people do?

I would charge extra for the french people. twice the price. XD
Haha! Fucker,
Itz zokay, i am only half french, meaning i get half the screwing price, aka the normal one...

__________________________________________________________________________________________






REVERBLAST






avatar
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Posts : 503
Join date : 2014-11-06
Currently : Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum