Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff1133 PrePatched/ Alternative/ Dual Setup Installers UKWXP

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jeff1133 PrePatched/ Alternative/ Dual Setup Installers UKWXP - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeff1133 PrePatched/ Alternative/ Dual Setup Installers UKWXP

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:49 pm

No the original you have to unlock them unless you get somone elses save files or that program that adds robots and maps, and gundam clone is a compilation mod so it needs to be installed after the original it uses the thing that I missed to put in my installers, after you install the original game UKWXP then gundam clone will work
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jeff1133 PrePatched/ Alternative/ Dual Setup Installers UKWXP - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeff1133 PrePatched/ Alternative/ Dual Setup Installers UKWXP

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:54 am

The Gundam Clone must be installed in the same directory of the original one?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:30 am

No Gundam Clone is stand alone just needs one thing that is installed when you install the normal UKWXP
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 pm

is there new patch for seed mode with ZGMF-X10A freedom having dragoons? :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:42 pm

@ jeff
sodoyoumean we just have to overwrite the game folder of the UKWXP with the gundam clone mod?

i just installed the clone mod and its what is did.. and it runs ,..justthat imade some exeptions i tottally delte the robo folder coz the mecha seem distorted ^^ ..i'll be trying to just use the 2004 version patch of uk P instead... hop this would work

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:58 pm

it work...

to install gundam clone mod 1.0

1. download the fromthe link of 1st page together with 2004 eng patch for ukwxp

Gundam Clone 1.0 (I removed some of the pilots that didn't work and just took up space)
mediafire.com qio8wzr4989fnzd
167.27 MB Status: Uploaded

2.normally install the gcm 1.0
3.extaract the 2004 eng patch then only get the server.ini and the game exe and server setup exe(ooptional). then game on ^^

haven't tried yet for 2008 patch ^^

KEY = game exe ^^ right ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Is the way to play blitz tactics without lags? nid help :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:46 pm

some of the links is down..
can someone reupload it.. Pleasee
thnx..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:22 am

nice work
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:46 pm

@darkniteEX2: A persona from the fool arcana wow XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:58 am

nice work.. I enjoy playing seed mod.. :D

@Blazing-Souji: hehe.... so your a persona fanatic also... :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:27 am

All Mediafire Link are DEAD, can someone re-upload the files
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:33 am

hehe xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:12 am

BAMP!!!, I NEED SOMEONE TO REUPLOAD THE ENGLISH 2.008 D:<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:45 am

Could someone pls reupload the SEED MOD in English.....................because the link is dead now Pleasee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:13 pm

There's no English version for seed mod sadly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:00 pm

ZeroGraphix wrote:There's no English version for seed mod sadly
You think there isn't? I did make one XD

I don't have a lot of my stuff backed up, but I did make a English patch for SeedMod, a lot of my stuff is gone, if anyone has any of my works they are welcome to repost them due to my absence.

I give any and all permission to repost my works at any time and give permission especially in my absence.

Sincerely,
Jeff1133

PS: If you want me to make another patch please send me the main application file (EXE) for me to make adjustments to it with a Hexworkshop
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:35 pm

>.< And here i thought u were just a map maker... Nauh!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:30 am

ZeroGraphix wrote:>.< And here i thought u were just a map maker... Nauh!
I'm just someone who works on what he needs to in order to get what I like *Speechless*

And at one time I wanted a English seedmod and there wasn't one so I made one Dude! Good Job!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 am

Zomg, its Jeff :o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:06 am

toshiro kid,hihihi... i wish we could come up with seedmod2.0 to,sort of gundam ultimate war..(a 2008 patch)hihi just a dream for now i guess..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:38 am

can you reupload PUK (Power-Up Kit) please i need it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:14 am

jeff1133 wrote:
ZeroGraphix wrote:There's no English version for seed mod sadly
You think there isn't? I did make one XD

I don't have a lot of my stuff backed up, but I did make a English patch for SeedMod, a lot of my stuff is gone, if anyone has any of my works they are welcome to repost them due to my absence.

I give any and all permission to repost my works at any time and give permission especially in my absence.

Sincerely,
Jeff1133

PS: If you want me to make another patch please send me the main application file (EXE) for me to make adjustments to it with a Hexworkshop
then can you make another english seed mod? cause the link for the seed mod is still there just its not in english
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3