Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions/Opinions/Voice/Debate Thread (OLD)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Suggestions/Opinions/Voice/Debate Thread (OLD) Empty Suggestions/Opinions/Voice/Debate Thread (OLD)

Post by CometStrife Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:51 am

Basically what the title says. If you have anything you think you can improve Winz00e on, voice your thoughts and opinions out here, and we will see how it goes. :D

Rules are as follow

1. Strictly NO OFF TOPIC COMMENTS, or it will be deleted.
For each suggestion, members ARE ALLOWED TO DEBATE, to see the feasibility of how well it will work out, however, use words that
contradict the previous comment, and DO NOT PUT OFF THE IDEA IMMEDIATELY, to prevent quarrels from breaking out.

2.. Any members found to contain biased emotions upon making the comment will not be allowed to debate for that particular suggestion.

3. No Profanities/Vulgar/Coarse language is allowed for this thread, so please refrain from using them.

4. Due to some unhappiness, let me explain. Emotions ARE ALLOWED, in your statements, just that while posting, it should not contain any BIASED feelings. That is all

You do not have to use the format, but it serves as a guide. Should you have anything else that you want to add for topics, feel free to add them. Similarly, if you have nothing to add for that topic, just ignore it. You need not type the question down, but please follow that format. If, example you have nothing for the second question, then type it down like that
Example:
Your opinions
- Blank -
Your opinions

If you only want to answer a certain question, for example, I want to answer question 3, in your post, type
3) (Your opinion)

Topics (If any more broader ones comes out, I will update it):
1) Is Winz00e doing well? If not, how can Winz00e improve? If yes, in what way? (Your opinion)
2) What do you dislike/like about Winz00e? (Your opinion)
3) What do you want to see in Winz00e? Why? (Your opinion)

Have fun in your debates :D

Last edited by CometStrife on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Suggestions/Opinions/Voice/Debate Thread (OLD) Empty Re: Suggestions/Opinions/Voice/Debate Thread (OLD)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 am

TOPIC - Updating The Mech Archive

recently,.. bcuz of the fluctuations of new mechs and members,.. Its kinda hard to get acces to all mechs winz00e had,.. like Kirathrun mods, omphai mods,. and so on,.. and also the old but still awesome archive

Main Point - Requesting VIP's with time in hand to update and lineup the links in 1 spot [mechs archive]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Suggestions/Opinions/Voice/Debate Thread (OLD) Empty Re: Suggestions/Opinions/Voice/Debate Thread (OLD)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:21 am

btw,.. debates always involves emotions and different views born from observation and different personalities,.. its kinda hard to avoid small skirmishes in debates,.. tho it can be resolved as long as every members [XPECIALLY VIP's with responsibilities] respect each other and dont abuse other member, cuz winz00e was formed bcuz of abusive move towards foreign members out of China ... plss read this well,.. and think deeply,.. recent skirmishes doesnt come fruitful, and only wastes time and provokes anger,..
Soba, don't forget the rule. This comment has nothing to do with the debate topic, and is counted as invalid.
However, I will not delete this specific comment due to its truthfulness and it is a suggestion for neutrality.
If more people were like you, there would be world peace.

Your post is the only one what hasn't been terminated due to its moral value.

Best regards, Helldiver450
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:37 pm

note: make a master list mod thread in the dl section? ill do it if you guys approve of it

Last edited by wolf_of_X on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:24 pm

My sincere apologies Azure, but that was an offtopic statement, and as the rule follows, your post has been deleted. if you are to make an opinion, please let it be related to the topic and subject the debate is about.
I like the idea of a thread designed for on-topic discussion, it could help prevent many fights in the future.

-Helldiver450
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:12 pm

I'm truly sorry for editing your posts, but I'm simply making reminders that you should leave personal life stories or unnecessary comments out of this thread.

I see some great potencial in this thread for avoiding arguments by allowing people to maturely present their statement in a debate without allowing emotions to inteferre.

Please do not hate me personally, I just wish to keep this thread clean.

For example, this can finally put an end to Manga, Azure, and Wolfie from beating eachother up all the time. It's annoying to see my friends call eachother names and argue over nonesense.

THIS COMMENT IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS, but it remains here as an apology for editing your posts due to some minor mistakes in them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:05 pm

o.O
that comment above had nothing to do with my personal life what are you talking about?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Helldiver you're being kinda weird and creeping me out now lol xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 pm

AzureCrow wrote:Helldiver you're being kinda weird and creeping me out now lol xD

Hahah sorry I'll try my best not to be so weird. If you want me to improve a bit more, just PM me the little bits that bother you and I'll see what I can do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:33 pm

mkay no offense, i'm sorry but now you are being especially weird xD

what have you done with helldiver?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:34 pm

cough cough* back on topic ppl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:57 pm

indeed, well my bad on what i said earlier, i assumed that these were new winz00e rules as i didn't read the title.

so this is the winz00e improvement thread debate thing? well, here's an idea, how bout making everything in the VIP cept the redistributables public? :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:30 pm

AzureCrow wrote:indeed, well my bad on what i said earlier, i assumed that these were new winz00e rules as i didn't read the title.

so this is the winz00e improvement thread debate thing? well, here's an idea, how bout making everything in the VIP cept the redistributables public? :D

If we did that, then the value of becomin VIP would become meaningless.
There has to be a "goal".
Sorry Azure, but that is one improvement that cannot be done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:45 pm

alas, but the very reason this site was made was because the people of the forum detested mods that couldn't be shared, xper stuff like that, in fact last time i checked mangaka was saying the exact same thing a while back, something like the vip completely contradicts that, and certain parts of the requirements could be very strict, such as the trust one as some people others will never trust.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:56 pm

AzureCrow wrote:alas, but the very reason this site was made was because the people of the forum detested mods that couldn't be shared, xper stuff like that, in fact last time i checked mangaka was saying the exact same thing a while back, something like the vip completely contradicts that, and certain parts of the requirements could be very strict, such as the trust one as some people others will never trust.

Hmm, you have a VERY strong point there, and it IS INDEED very true since it is the philosophy that started this whole gag.
(isn't it amazing how wind00m/winz00e has survived this long?)

We'll have to discuss this on very fine detail. You hit a very important question and we willl take our time to find a solution.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 am

@zaRai

i have updated the rules, hope that will explain everything else :D

anyway, BACK ON TOPIC,
the messy downloads in the public section is one thing, however, many new members here in Winz00e basically heard of our rising and only signed up to download the mods. To keep them here and to start contributing, we would have to first get them to be used to Winz00e's community. a good way is to start by browsing the downloads section. Why should we spend time to help those people who only wants to get goodies out of winz00e?
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:49 am

true,..

but I have an idea,..

the VIP mechs can be regularly posted to regular download section [1 or 2 at the same time]

after a week or less,.. the link WILL BE TAKEN DOWN,.. and shuts for a while until we post another VIP links,.. at the regular section,,. also for a very short period,..

that way,.. people will anticipate new exotics every week,.. and mine collected exotics alone can stand for 6 months,.. [2 per week]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:49 pm

offtopic: rai ya have a turn A mod?
ontopic:i like the idea but what happons when we run outa mods to put up??
no one can make a mod a weak as far as i know...

the vip would have to work overtime if that happons...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:46 pm

wolf_of_X wrote:offtopic: rai ya have a turn A mod?
ontopic:i like the idea but what happons when we run outa mods to put up??
no one can make a mod a weak as far as i know...

the vip would have to work overtime if that happons...

I like Zarai's idea!

We're getting new VIP mechs all the time, and we can release a VIP mech to the public every 2 weeks so that we will never run out of mechs.

This way, users can anticipate when their goodies will arrive. While they wait(instead of posting), they can hang around here and get to know winz00e better.

You keep becoming smarter Sobazarai! :D
You just might end up being a moderator soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:21 pm

CometStrife wrote:@zaRai

i have updated the rules, hope that will explain everything else :D

anyway, BACK ON TOPIC,
the messy downloads in the public section is one thing, however, many new members here in Winz00e basically heard of our rising and only signed up to download the mods. To keep them here and to start contributing, we would have to first get them to be used to Winz00e's community. a good way is to start by browsing the downloads section. Why should we spend time to help those people who only wants to get goodies out of winz00e?

i quote helldiver from long ago

"we don't need any price or anything of the sort for people to get the mods, we just want them to enjoy the mods and simply share them. to be different from 3sdgundam"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:10 pm

well we are sharing,..

just with a little trick,.. but its still free and awesome

you know,.. customer hold tactics, :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:43 pm

sobazaRai wrote:well we are sharing,..

just with a little trick,.. but its still free and awesome

you know,.. customer hold tactics, :P

Technically, we ARE sharing by having a public mecha download area. However, we're freely sharing HALF/the slightly less valuable mods to prevent another 3DG outrage and keep the internet traffic up here...

Also, people should know better than to quote my old self lol. Just about everybody in Winz00e can agree that I've changed significantly since "Bloody Summer"/a.k.a. the birth of Wind00m. Those are days I am not proud of, to say the least.

Anyway, we are technically still sharing freely, but with a few limitations just to make sure we can keep some people here... Otherwise this would be one worthless download section fully of greedy mod-hogs (as we've been pictured before).

Hell, even to help the newbies out, we have a "spam/whatever you want" thread in which you can spout senseless gibberish without being judged or yelled at for spamming.
Personally, i think all of the conflicts and arguments that have happpened to wind00m/winz00e have really strengthened this site in many ways, I could even list them from the top of my head! However, those are offtopic here, and I will follow the rules of this thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:20 am

Anyway, back to the subject, right? We were discussing your distribution idea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:44 am

in the VIP section,.. we made a list of mechs to be put in the regular section, with schedules and who supposed to upload it,..

a 1st step towards coordinated uploading,.. and we can sometimes re-upload mechs that gets high request..

and things willl flow on automatically..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:38 pm

sobazaRai wrote:in the VIP section,.. we made a list of mechs to be put in the regular section, with schedules and who supposed to upload it,..

a 1st step towards coordinated uploading,.. and we can sometimes re-upload mechs that gets high request..

and things willl flow on automatically..

You're a MAD GENIUS! >.<

I'm impressed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next