Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[closed] [do not apply this shit] *******restriction blablabla****

5 posters

Go down

[closed] [do not apply this shit] *******restriction blablabla**** Empty [closed] [do not apply this shit] *******restriction blablabla****

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:01 am

MODEL; EXACT origin of the model (would be better out of conversion)
ROOTS; painter
SCRIPTS; EXACT origin of the animator
download link(to be posted soon as the origin of the model or script)
video game play or image of mod showing before and after changes made on the mod.

we all know most of mods being  released out there have never been properly given permission and even credits.. so this is  what you have to sink in into your brains!.
note: keep in mind you are NOT to re-distribute anything isn't your own, doing little so called improvements tweaks etc. doesn't give you any accounts to have the right to redistribute the mod.

1. If you don't like the made scripts and model and you prefer your own custom colors or speed whatever and you do little edits,then do it, but don't dare release it in public...

2. you are NOT allowed to release mods with these format
MODEL; blablabla(edited by me)
roots: blablabla(enhance by me)
scripts;blablabla(improved by me)
HELL NO to REDISTRIBUTION!!! have a little shame to post something like this will you!!

3. As what is written, download links are supposed to be posted soon as the owner of the model or the animator have posted something that allows you to release it.you wouldn't like someone protesting on your thread it will be very shameful for you being entitled "mod master Thief" right?

CATEGORIES of allowable redistribution
things you should have in mind for allowable release.
MODEL:
1. conversion
2. rescale/refit
3. painting(of course conversion would require rooting)
4. Added parts made by your own hands (mixmatches must be provided with approval from owners of the models used)

==make sure you did any 2 out of these
a.  conversion + painting
b. conversion + rescale/refit+painting
C. conversion+ added parts+painting

ROOTING:
just have in mind re-root is far too different with root fix ok?

SCRIPTS:
a.TAIL
    attack type
    attack power
    speed
    beams

b.SPT
   outputs/weapon points
   burners
   color set

b. HOD
    Attack poses (you cant fool any modders eyes)
    Sword combos
    transfomation

== any COMBINATION(a+b+c,a+b,a+c,b+c) of these  any of the above,
as for hods  for sure outputs will be messed up once you do hod edits.

as for approval for these suggested rule/policy, deny this post then delete it,
                              approve this post then have it stickied.need of revision then pm me.thank you..

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS SUPPORTED, long live free, careless redistribution, fuck property.  WINZ00E= FREE REDISTRIBUTION (free=/=  just price)

Last edited by cr0zzmeheart on Wed May 08, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[closed] [do not apply this shit] *******restriction blablabla**** Empty Re: [closed] [do not apply this shit] *******restriction blablabla****

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 9:04 am

First it was 3dgundam now Rbthai.
I don't know about the rest of the forum but I do believe a voting poll should be in order for this. Overall this is pretty straight head on and well prepared for a rule.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[closed] [do not apply this shit] *******restriction blablabla**** Empty Re: [closed] [do not apply this shit] *******restriction blablabla****

Post by N- 打具ヴぁーぜ場 Wed May 08, 2013 8:51 pm

yeah after 3dg now rbthai..
N- 打具ヴぁーぜ場
N- 打具ヴぁーぜ場
(20%)-Lv5
(20%)-Lv5

Currently : INDONESIA

http://www.voca-night-class.indonesianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LOEWAK Thu May 09, 2013 12:14 pm

really make non-modders must try harder...
LOEWAK
LOEWAK
(90%)-Lv1
(90%)-Lv1

Currently : Somewhere in UNION

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 1:10 pm

no. How about showing common sense.
Lets face facts here. Yeah Mix and match is a commom practice not only in windom but also in real life. Not showing credit or asking permission let alone not following the rules of the prime site you're mixmatching from, regardless of ANI or whatever, is by far newbish, Immoral and lets face it, Wrong.
It's the Internet. Just like real life it can be good, it can be bad, and it can be flat out ugly and most cases disgusting. In all sense of reality its about time we get some originality and Politeness around here. No offense to you Cr0zzme this is a good set and in a way I do agree with some statements, but lets face facts here: It happened to 3Dgundam, Amecha, possibly PH-UK, etc. In short, this is just a common example of repeated history by newbies of a different generation. If people can't learn from their mistakes and move on to a better future it will only show signs of immaturity, greed, and overall stupidity. This is bad for Rbthai yes, but this is something that can be worked out peacefully. If 3dgundam can calm down, so can Rbthai.
That's all I have to say on this matter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Thu May 09, 2013 1:29 pm

its the internet half the time no one cares whether they are stealing or not. plus this problem going to happen again and again nothings stopping it.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:32 pm

^
Pretty much sums up what I just said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 6:54 am

actually,its a suggestion,.written at botom part as proof..
And yeah newbies,mix match, well then say helo to admins and moderators, control and protect moders works ,imposing rules and redistribution policy,ring a bell? Yeah its the very reason we have those am i not right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vansnote Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:43 am

how about fixing poly of model..?.. it is a hard work tho.
vansnote
vansnote
(80%)-Lv6
(80%)-Lv6

Currently : Earth Sphere Federation (ESF)

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:55 pm

holly f ...since when do we have policies like this? this is against everything winz00e stands for, i gotta be careful and watch you guys closer... i'm closing this thread,

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS SUPPORTED, long live free, careless redistribution, fuck property. WINZ00E= FREE REDISTRIBUTION (free=/= just price)

mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down