Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ*

+6
InfinitasImpetum
Cal1nd0r
Ebgundam
Casval
Minty Kitty
Artorias The Abysswalker
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ* Empty Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ*

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:17 am

HELLO WINZ00E I HAVE RETURNED, thanks to a certain SOMEONE who removed my old account I had to make a new one
Time to get things off my chest before all this starts

THERE WAS NO NEED WHATSO EVER TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT, sure I was away but I HAD A NEW JOB AND A LIFE IN GENERAL, my works requires me to be away for half of the day, I know the current rules on here 200 posts limit and 3 days before account is removed which makes NO SENSE WHATSO EVER, you cant expect people to be able to post 200 posts in 3 days, before I only really posted 5-10 posts a day, I mean come on, I know a site has rules but you have to be fair
I noticed also when I 1st joined winz00e back when it was GOOD it was during a flame war with amecha and 3dgundam I believe, I was a basic no one back then but I was able to meet people and friends which I cared for close, at times I even called hikari "Mother" on here cause to me that's who she was, she guided me here and I thank her for that, also before the maintenance I asked the admin to join a group called VIP's before I read you couldn't really ask to join you had to prove basically that you were worthy Im saying, I was able to join which I was thankful for I did enjoy my stay at winz00e back then.

Then things started to go down hill from there, I was gone because I had a job which had me coming back home at 10pm at night, I was tired so there for I couldnt really come on, at times I would only to see people arguing and cause chaos in general, all this was making hikari cry which was making those close to her, we all were hoping winz00e would go back to the way it was, so far I've seen and heard nothing good afterwards.
I left again mainly to find a new job, I couldnt spend all day on here trying to fix things even when people would not listen, sometimes you have to make a choice, winz00e or LIFE, I chose life so I was gone trying to find work, my new job requires me to get up at 6.00am, even though I finish work in the afternoon I never really found time to come back to winz00e, I would of only came back if things were either back to the way they were or if things were a little better, NEVER DID HAPPEN, and after a certain PURGE OF ACCOUNTS, I lost everything, it hit me BIG, I lost my posts, my site friends and in general the trust of the admins.

Now your probably wondering "If I lost trust in the admins why make a new account and come back?" well there are alot of things I wanted to say to all those would either listen or are just plain deaf and blind these are my thoughts on whats happening.

Winz00e in general was meant to be a modding site for those who like Ultimate Knights Windom and who wanted there modded sites to be apart of the site, Winz00e was meant to be a fun place, WHAT HAPPENED TO IT, I see not fun anymore, but a site which is gotten strict rules, sure you need rules on a site but NOTHING AS STRICT AS THIS.

I dont care now if the admins read this and choose to delete this account, it was high time I said my thoughts and feelings on winz00e as a Whole...and I know I've probably made alot of spelling errors but screw it.

What are your thoughts on all this???

Last edited by WhiteFlameZero on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Currently : Home

Back to top Go down

Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ* Empty Re: Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ*

Post by Minty Kitty Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:27 am

Personally i agree with you. I didnt know ur account was deleted.

And the rules arent 200 posts in 3 days (least i dont think)

Cause if that were true, Manga, Kira and Every other single person on this site would be gone. If people WERE Posting 200 posts every 3 days. Peoples Post counts would be over 10000 atm.

Manga does Purges and deletes any inactive accounts. Sometiems he deletes accounts that have been around for a while by accident. There are a lot of members who have this happen to them (Cal for example).

Personally the Purge has a lot of Backfires. Which thankfully has been dropped. So theres no more purge (I don think, i mean...thats what was stated on the thead).

And for ur thoughts on Winz00e nao, i completely agree wit dat. Personally i just come here to watch over things sometimes, read new posts, post new stuff (try to keep it lively), and Rant XD

Really the main purpose of the site is gone. People are rude a lot and theres fights occasionally. Not really place u can call home anymore. Even Winz00e's Chat is dead. (Btw, Add Me On Steam! NekoAngeloid)

So :/

I dunno, sorry Brucey...i wish i could go into data and get ur account back...
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ* Empty Re: Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ*

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 am

*Sigh* its fine, fits done is done, I just had to get that off my chest, things just look and are screwed up, my information now maybe out of date but I just had to try and make a point
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:32 am

I can relate to all of this and I'm sorry you were deleted. Hell if it wasnt without Hikari I wouldnt even be here and wouldn't be able to have the best times of my life with the closest friends I am very thankful to have. Despite my infamy here and the number of deletions I still came back so I be with the people I respect and trust. The way I see it, despite the chat dead and what not I believe that the people I befriended ARE Winz00e. Even if the site dies I know we can still prevail.
PS: I highly doubt This was Manga's doing but ok.

Last edited by Casval on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:32 am

Im really sorry...i wish i could do sumting but i cant ._.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:34 am

You and me both Hikari. you and me both.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:40 am

hey guys your making it sound like this was your fault, it wasn't dont try and take blame, I'm back, I posted, you guys agree is enough for me, just knowing that I am back with friends and can possible start anew, I just wanted to let people know and possible newcomers as well my thoughts on what has happened :) no one has blame
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:42 am

sorry broski,,, here. a render of sinanju for you.
made by hand too btw
Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ* TFLIIqV
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:43 am

lol thanks wolf :) it's nice knowing I still have friends ^^
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:46 am

here, 2 more
Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ* FnETxFj
Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ* D8BxLyU
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:46 am

I think my topics always seem to go Off Topic lol
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 am

thread derailment in progress ;D
Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ* SOHViOU
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:50 am

oh, bruce, important image for you.

Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ* Yw4GkRX
anime ja nai~ :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:52 am

I dont care if my topics go OFF, its my topic lol

thus my eyes deceive me? ZZ O.O
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 am

zz pixle art in minecraft, rellik helped me build it once and i built it again in single player ^_^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:55 am

well it looks great :)
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:26 am

Lmfao Wolf always makes threads De-rail. Its in his nature :P
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:33 am

aint that right? :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:49 am

sorry to hear about that bruce, that sucks :/
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:51 am

its better I got it off my chest and much better knowing that I have friends who are here for me again :D
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Seriously...
there was no reason for a purge unless needed to...

I still have no idea why you guys even decide to do a purge..

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal1nd0r Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:21 pm

to irritate people? >_>

and welcome back bruce, good to see ya
Cal1nd0r
Cal1nd0r
(0%)-Lv2
(0%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:32 pm

thanks cal, time to make myself known again >:)
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:15 pm

welcome back, bruce. and i am very busy coding on a project/Game thats why i barely on the winz00e chat and winz00e.  the winz00e chat died cause wolf convinced everyone to go to skype for chatting.  so blame wolf for the chat dying cause i do.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:57 pm

wanna blame? blame me, i'm 100% ok with the purge idea, i even came up with it and made an animated gif info banner for it...

the goal was to say: hey! no one's posting anymore? well we don't need 3000 leecher accounts anymore, so post or don't post, but basically this made accounts worthless (being also much easier to create now)

it was a choice...the only real flaw was that someone needs to supervise all the time to keep the purge updated...and that sucks. so now i'm pretty much keeping the purge at bay...delete dead accounts only.

this place is ...weird,very few are making it live yet very few are leaving...  ... arrr, fuk ya all Flips Table  lol
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next