Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holy Grails of Windom modding: Hod editor + Tail.dat helper

2 posters

Go down

The Holy Grails of Windom modding: Hod editor + Tail.dat helper Empty The Holy Grails of Windom modding: Hod editor + Tail.dat helper

Post by Casval Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Before I start in saying this, Yes I do have permission from Zhmwwl in redistributing these tools considering I was a chosen beta tester for both. I can tell you first hand that what I'm sending here now fellow Windom modders... This is the Holy Grail of windom tools.
Now, I understand windom modding is rather...slacking behind whether its lack of knowledge, leeching, or even just RL situations. I come here today with 2 different tools that can be able to help you out in ANY sort of ANI problem without worry or problems: The WindomXP Animations Editor (Still in beta testing but stable for release) and the windomXP Tail.dat helper.
The Animations editor is what the name states, HOD EDITTING to its primal core. All the limits you had in hod editting - no more. you can now do anything you want hod edittingwise (But still cannot do PUK ani. She's trying her best here). You want a Big Zam with perfect conversion, Simple: Make it in standard windom size, decrypt ani, edit the hods for scaling and positioning, done. You can literally do anything and everything you want animationwise without problems guaranteed.
The Tail.dat helper is another story: Kiss your hex editor goodbye. This tool decrypts the .dat file of your choice and autoopens it in Notepad. Now you can make any sort of editting you want without problems, save, recrypt to ANI, DONE.
95% of error problems are now thrown out the window.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uceo4i8c3g4jpd3/%5BWindomXP%5D%20Tail.dat%20Helper.exe    For the Tail.dat helper

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ihlm7e37e5c63ct/%5BWindomXP%5DAnimations%20Editer_beta0.6_alpla_1.7z  Animations editor with necessary tools and as a bonus
http://www.mediafire.com/view/mxtbze5g7cdeyo8/Instructions%20by%20Rellik.txt  The instruction manual by yours truly. VERY IMPORTANT you get this. This is for the Animations editor.
Tools are made by Zhmwwl with beta test from yours truly.
Enjoy :)
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

The Holy Grails of Windom modding: Hod editor + Tail.dat helper Empty Re: The Holy Grails of Windom modding: Hod editor + Tail.dat helper

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:56 pm

wow, more tools. i don't mod but mooders will like this now that its easier to edit. shame its not good for the puk expansion updates.

well, there isn't much who mod windom anymore so this came out. but there is a chance some will comeback or not with this.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

The Holy Grails of Windom modding: Hod editor + Tail.dat helper Empty Re: The Holy Grails of Windom modding: Hod editor + Tail.dat helper

Post by Casval Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Good point, considering most people have real life to deal with *myself included* and factors dealing with SV coming ever so slowly.
At least with this, timing and T&E (Trial and Error) will be lessened by estimate 95% tops, even if its not PUK Ani. As from what Zhmwwl told me, the PUK ani is newer and more complex. Any assistance in cracking this will be a godsend.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:12 pm

@rel
its pointless to try and crack it further. we have better options that might come out later on.
also windom SV is going to be more complex than windom Xp.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:31 pm

hmmmm very true.
At least with this it can help people curb the boredom for the wait then.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down