Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what the...is this a gundam love declaration?!

+7
Kyubey
CometStrife
InfinitasImpetum
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Casval
Minty Kitty
mangak (GONE)
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

what the...is this a gundam love declaration?! Empty what the...is this a gundam love declaration?!

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:53 am

i received an email from a random person i never met or heard of, i translated the message in English using google and my skillz(google wasn't enough obviously), tell me it's not a love declaration? i replied back saying she was weird but meh....  was that harsh?

what is this sht? how would you react?!
from a girl wrote:

Hi *my name*,

I 'm sorry to bother you during your exam revisions ( Courage it's soon over :)) , but here it goes, I have a question for you . It's been a while since that stuck to my head but as you can see I am being very courageous , yea, I 'm writing a mail instead of coming to see you in the halls of the university or during a lesson. To be honest, I'm not at all comfortable with people, that 's why I write .
The more I write the more I tell myself that I look like a real dummy xD !

Hurm well, I stop beating around the bush or it will look like a love declaration , I do not intend to scare you and you running away at full speed by reading my message> w <

So here's my question ... Is it you I saw in the hallways once with a shirt where it was written on the back : " I ​​am Gundam "? Yea yea, all this blabla just for that xD ! In fact , I like gundam is why I asked this question . However, if it's not you .. OMG i would have looked like a real idiott xD

There you go, I bother you no more! Thank you for taking the time to read my  wacky message xD !
Good luck for the exams! :)

why does weird s***t like that happen to me? XD LOL

i don't even know how she got my mail... and who is she?! maybe she's fat as f XD

NEVER will i be wearing my gundam shirts at university no more lol ...never knew id attract girls with that
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

what the...is this a gundam love declaration?! Empty Re: what the...is this a gundam love declaration?!

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:49 am

...That happens a lot back where im from...Girls follow a guy they like but don't have the courage to confront them because they are to shy about it.

It's not exactly creepy unless they follow you in the bathroom or spy on you at home.

This girl obviously go's to the same university as you, so you must of seen her before but never met her.

She obviously like's you but is to shy to confront you. This is how a lot of girls are *Me Included, i get shy and flustered easily in public, and i get a lot of attention...unwanted...attention lol*.

I think your reply was a bit harsh...

You need to understand a girls heart *Ik that sounds cheesy but its true*

The better response might of been:

"Hello, thanks for emailing me, but unfortunately i have no idea who you are?

You obviously go to the same university as me, but i don't know who are you.

Would u mind telling me your name?"

Be gentle and kind Manga, understand that we're not as hardy as you guys :)
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

what the...is this a gundam love declaration?! Empty Re: what the...is this a gundam love declaration?!

Post by Casval Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:55 am

I have to say this is very nice of the woman to come to you like this. You should try and find her bud and apologize for the reply. Believe it or not you might find something good from this.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:58 am

huummm, i got it, she even told me her name, but...  being shy like that scares the hell out of me, what if she *don't bash on me, this is the heart of a guy speaking honesty* what if she's fat/ ugly ?  ... i don't want to start any kind of relationship with someone like that...
*again, don't judge, i don't deal with ugly girls, most of guys feel the same way as well they just don't say it like that cause it's awful to hear..., but YOU wouldn't date a guy who's ugly as f... *

Last edited by MangakaNinja on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:59 am

1 step at a time bud, id write another email saying something similar to wut i said, he needs to learn her name first before he can find her anyway.

Edit: *Just saw ur reply Manga*, ok. Well that is true, but id at least meet her first. Shy girls are always the sweetest *Dunno if thats true here in America, but it sure as hell is the case back where im from*, if this girl really loves you, then id meet her and give her a chance. You can only decide if you meet her and talk to her. Otherwise u'll be stuck at a crossroads.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:01 pm

what do i do with a name anyway... XD i can't find anyone with a first name...and ... she's the one who started pocking me, why wouldn't she come to me next? i got a feeling nothing is gonna happen unless i come up front
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Exactly! You gotta take the initiative here!

Send her another email, say that you wanna at least meet her. And arrange a time where you can meet! It doesn't have to be outside of ur university, but maybe in-between classes? If she has seen you walking around before then both of you must have had time before ur next class, so arrange one!
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:05 pm

I can see something very good coming from this and yes Hikari That sort of situation happens in America too. My first Girlfriend back in 7th grade was like that.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:08 pm

... damn...im not up to dis crap...all the romance n stuff, way too hard here, i'll leave it here i think, i'm used to rejecting girls anyway...more than anyone should be
you feel like crap at first but then the pain goes away as you just get used to it...

forever alone :/

thanks for decrypting her intention hik, turn out you were right... another stalker XD

back to gundaaaam!
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:11 pm

Nu!

If you keep letting this go ur gonna feel horrible in the end, u might say that u wont feel that way anymore but u will!

I know a lot of people who let these chances slip by and they completely regret it now!

1 of my friends back home never told a girl who he liked since the start of middle school how he felt, and now she's in College and her family moved, so he will never get the chance to.

U also have to think about the other side to this, not just yourself, how will she feel if you just ignore her like that?

Edit: If your sure...i can't tell ya wut to dew with ur life, but i hope you will make the right choices ^^
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:28 pm

*Kuroko's Laugh mode on*
nuehehehehe~
cmon manga...ur a man...i know u can do it...as long as u did the right thing...everything can be smooth~
just follow luna-chi's instruction...she's da goddess of cupid here :3

While i'm from far away supporting yeh...even thou i also have some prob with ma GF right now >.>
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Currently : Dօօɖʟɛ Aʀօʊռɖ ─‿‿─

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:42 pm

no girl no cry...

seriously, u can't just tell me to go to her like that... i don't want her feeling like crap cause i'would have rejected her
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:48 pm

dude you can do this. If she starts to feel like crap that you downed her then cheer her up and offer your friendship to her. Shy or not, I can see her as being very respectable as a person so it won't be all that bad. You just have to try bud.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:51 pm

MangakaNinja wrote:no girl no cry...

seriously, u can't just tell me to go to her like that... i don't want her feeling like crap cause i'would have rejected her
i dun even have specialities in dis kind of thing actually...I get da gurl through my frens help...she advised me alot bout how to flirt or wut so ever it calls...after a quiet awhile i be fren with her (ma GF oc)...with my courage I ask her out boldly...and she agree's it...kinda funny when I remember how does it happen actually...pfft...
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:53 pm

lol, kaito, you method is even messier than anything... but at least u had the bawls. give you that much credit!  Dude! Good Job!

@rel
man, it's harder than it sounds...and you know that more than anyone else...at least as much as me
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:14 pm

MangakaNinja wrote:lol, kaito, you method is even messier than anything... but at least u had the bawls. give you that much credit!  Dude! Good Job!
oh my...tq for dat...I really appreciate it...dis kind of conversation never gets old...

at least u had the bawls
my...my...
manga...since when u were so naughty hmmm~

Last edited by ⓢⓐⓨⓐ on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Manga is Mr. Naughty. So Naughty that Santa gives him Gundams instead of Coal HEYO! XD.
But yes. seriously Manga I know its easier said than done, but trust me, no matter how hard it is, it will be worth it in the end.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:29 pm

@kaito
what th... naughty? u got to be kidding me

@rel
in the end? ...the END you say? what does does Mr Rel san knows about how it ends? hummmm? admit it you're a virgin like me
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:34 pm

I do admit that XD
but I'm just stating that you can do it bud. If you got balls of steel to be admin and head honcho at winz00e, then you will have balls of steel to handle LIFE!
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:41 pm

MangakaNinja wrote:@kaito
what th... naughty? u got to be kidding me
like i said..."i'm no longer kaito that u know before"...for my current state...this account was absolute female..i dun know why i end up decide like that...maybe cause of i disguise myself as one of it...should i say "Trap"...u did said earlier
MangakaNinja wrote:you sound...kinda like a girl, no harm meant, but i just feel there is something girly inside you...  that's why i compared u to neko.
girly inside meh...yea..thx for that my "disguise" really work with yeh...
*kuroko's laugh mode on*
nguehehehehehe...
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:06 pm

rel,
i agree, i should have known better :)

kaito...i swear, if i meet you on the street, i'm gonna meat you good, you're gonna die from it. never "trap" me again with that XD

THAT's what i meant when i said the internet is all crap, you can't even know if it's a guy or a girl at the other end...  I\'m Innocent!!! 
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:51 pm

MangakaNinja wrote:kaito...i swear, if i meet you on the street, i'm gonna meat you good, you're gonna die from it.  never "trap" me again with that XD

THAT's what i meant when i said the internet is all crap, you can't even know if it's a guy or a girl at the other end...  I\'m Innocent!!! 
aww manga...ur so cute sometime when u do that u know...i'm sure that gurl will fall with yeh in instant...if u boldly did that in front of her while beggin...ask her out~
...this wut i meant... ( I\'m Innocent!!! )

Spoiler:
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:18 pm

@Manga
you pathetic wimp. try and meet her, take the chance. be spontaneous about it. don't give a care about her looks. you will be meeting another person that likes the same thing you do.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:26 pm

if you're so worryed. find her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:16 am

i asked her to go and meet me before one of my exams (kanji exmam)
since she's been stalking me for months i figured she'd recognize my face, which she said it'd be no problem...

oh god, why in the world is she that shy, cmon, i can't give the "go ahead you can talk to me " authorization to everyone...ridiculous, but meh, i'll be kind.
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next