Ideas for new project not relating to WindomXp

Go down

Ideas for new project not relating to WindomXp Empty Ideas for new project not relating to WindomXp

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:01 pm

list of ideas i have
- rts game using spring engine (http://springrts.com/)
- make EF-12 gundam fighters.(http://www.playism-games.com/games/ef12/)

my opinion spring engine would be a good choice its full mod capable.
feel free to give you ideas

I am not interested into putting alot of effort into these but i can help with them. why, cause i have another project that i am planning/thinking to commerciallize in planning so far studying some stuff to prep for it. i can atleast help get infrastructure up so content can be easily added and removed, if needed.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ideas for new project not relating to WindomXp Empty Re: Ideas for new project not relating to WindomXp

Post by Ebgundam on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:09 am

just a question about the spring engine, is it possible to import the 3ds models that we use for uk into that engine?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
im back!
Ideas for new project not relating to WindomXp Final-Getsuga-Tenshou-Wallpaper-81
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ideas for new project not relating to WindomXp Empty Re: Ideas for new project not relating to WindomXp

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:26 am

if you can get the models into wings3d you might be able to get them in. the tutorials show wings3d being used. i need to do more research.

yes, you can.

upspring supported formats:
.s3o
.3do
.3ds
.obj
.opk
.c3o

upspring is used to convert to spring engine model type and stuff.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:34 am

now to add another game we can mod.
minecraft using flans mod to cut the work down. so we will be essentially creating a mod for a mod. MODception!!! XD

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Ideas for new project not relating to WindomXp CustomLogo
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:50 am

XD go modception!!! XD

im back!
Ideas for new project not relating to WindomXp Final-Getsuga-Tenshou-Wallpaper-81
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:07 am

left 4 dead 2 gundam mod. replace zombies with zakus. replace players with gundams.

Ideas for new project not relating to WindomXp CustomLogo
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down