Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Mecha Anime List

2 posters

Go down

Summer Mecha Anime List Empty Summer Mecha Anime List

Post by InfinitasImpetum Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:18 pm

a little late but i thought i post this anyways.

Aldnoah.Zero

Plot Summary:
In 1972, a hypergate was discovered on the surface of the moon, and humanity began migrating to Mars and settling there. However, eventually the seeds of war were sown.

Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen

Plot Summary:
The Kingdom of Arandas alliance and the Countries Unification of Ingelmia have been at war for many years. The situation has been at a stalemate across the fortress of the Great Wall, which has never been penetrated since the foundation of Arandas. The gate to the fortress has remained firmly closed, but when it creaks open, the complexity of war starts to change dramatically.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Summer Mecha Anime List Empty Re: Summer Mecha Anime List

Post by mangak (GONE) Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:43 pm

1st vid:

...banager?! wth he's back lol
looks like unicorn

2nd:
looks more interesting, less money but better universe, studio Xebec made Broken Blade...they know flashy mecha action alright! plus i'm likine sheryl nome's voice in the background (macross F)  
the mech design looks less appealing than let's say a nightmare frame (code geass) but i still dig this kind of close combat and all... if it's anything like code geass (movement wise) it'll be terrific! (if they make it like nobunaga/aquarion it'll be fail)
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:53 pm

nobunaga the fool felt like it was dragging i on and on. though sometimes i watch mecha anime just for the mech designs and actions. last good mecha series i watched was knights of sidonia which i am waiting for the second season to come out.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:04 pm

knights of si... [ctrlC ctrlV kickasstorrenttorrenttorrenttorrent...]   lol i didn't know about it, if you say it's good i HAVE to get it and watch that!! ^^

edit: found this if anyone wants to do like meh
http://kickass.to/sidonia-no-kishi-knights-of-sidonia-complete-eng-sub-1280x720-t9270869.html
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:11 pm

its a manga made into anime and it doesn't go through all of the manga. there are things that were changed too. i recommend reading the manga though it got good ratings and the manga is still ongoing. i still have to continue it.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down