Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Pm to all the Members of Winz00e and i respectfully to your consideration and share my project Base on the Gundam Build fighters

2 posters

Go down

Good Pm to all the Members of Winz00e and i respectfully to your consideration and share my project Base on the Gundam Build fighters Empty Good Pm to all the Members of Winz00e and i respectfully to your consideration and share my project Base on the Gundam Build fighters

Post by jigers05 Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:36 am

Good Afternoon iam Hiranui Mitsugi from the philippines and iam a CNC MACHINIST and GUNPLA Designer and I am planning for this summer for Gundam vs Gundam using the Projector or a Big screen with your confirmation to use the application Ultimate knight windom xp this is  big event ..and for sure those who love to build a gun pla like child or older from us they can pilot all your mechanical mod designs and customized it...and using there Gunpla kits after they modified the Gunpla they can modify too the 3d modeler application and be side of our Laptop we using it also a Projector or a big screen for the audience..in the Bicol province we hope and all the mecha illustrator and all the professional here I thank you for all!..you also extend my life to grew up and develop our own will..and Goals to make this things into a reality that we can save also the people in the world for stop a war...

FOR NOW This my theory..and share it to you Guys..=) Arigato Guzaimasu
gundam
jigers05
jigers05
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Good Pm to all the Members of Winz00e and i respectfully to your consideration and share my project Base on the Gundam Build fighters Empty Re: Good Pm to all the Members of Winz00e and i respectfully to your consideration and share my project Base on the Gundam Build fighters

Post by 00f Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:14 am

jigers05 wrote:Good Afternoon iam Hiranui Mitsugi from the philippines and iam a CNC MACHINIST and GUNPLA Designer and I am planning for this summer for Gundam vs Gundam using the Projector or a Big screen with your confirmation to use the application Ultimate knight windom xp this is  big event ..and for sure those who love to build a gun pla like child or older from us they can pilot all your mechanical mod designs and customized it...and using there Gunpla kits after they modified the Gunpla they can modify too the 3d modeler application and be side of our Laptop we using it also a Projector or a big screen for the audience..in the Bicol province we hope and all the mecha illustrator and all the professional here I thank you for all!..you also extend my life to grew up and develop our own will..and Goals to make this things into a reality that we can save also the people in the world for stop a war...

FOR NOW This my theory..and share it to you Guys..=) Arigato Guzaimasu
gundam
oh yea sure! feel free to use everything you find here, UKwxp and all the mods you want, no modder is going to stop you! ^^
take pictures of the event or better yet make a video, sounds really cool

customizing 3D model takes time though, im not sure how you plan to do this...
00f
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Currently : Japan

Back to top Go down

Good Pm to all the Members of Winz00e and i respectfully to your consideration and share my project Base on the Gundam Build fighters Empty Re: Good Pm to all the Members of Winz00e and i respectfully to your consideration and share my project Base on the Gundam Build fighters

Post by jigers05 Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:57 am

yes thank you!! very much wow!!..because the game play is like this all the participants must bring their own gunpla kits..and set it a stand then they will choose also same as they bring the unit as they pilot the game if they lose he/she automatically surrender his/her gunpla for the reward of the player that win the game or better they free to do trade or gave an extra credit or weapons they share sounds great!! i can wait for this i will plan together my friend..i will make a documentary.. bounce
jigers05
jigers05
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down