Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windom XP: United Evolution 2.0 NEW MOD, HIGHEST QUALITY EVER MADE

2 posters

Go down

Windom XP: United Evolution 2.0  NEW MOD, HIGHEST QUALITY EVER MADE Empty Windom XP: United Evolution 2.0 NEW MOD, HIGHEST QUALITY EVER MADE

Post by xbox2201 Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:45 pm

Hey everyone, I apologize if i'm posting this in the wrong section.

Im sharing a mod that is generally only available in China, its the most high quality mod in terms of mechs out of any Mod out there for windom, the quality comparison isnt even close, this mod is truly in a league of its own. I came across this a few days ago and thought i'd share as no one seems to have shared it here. I've played almost every main windom mod over the past decade, this is easily for mechs the most high quality.

Heres the google drive link.

h t t p ://drive.google.com/file/d/1-1GYRluSPghPub21YVxpv2OBpmUwZWsb/view

Make sure you do the h t t P : thing in order to get the link to work. I've just made this account so it wont let me link yet.

MAKE SURE YOU TICK READY WHEN YOU LOAD IT OTHERWISE IT WILL ONLY LOAD 5 UNITS OUT OF THE 45

I'd like to thank the youtuber: Victor00123HD for making me aware of this, he's the one who uploaded it to the drive.
Heres his channel: h t t p s://w w w.youtube.com/channel/UCcwpldhXM3uB8UuVQ9ftikg

Have fun
xbox2201
xbox2201
(0%)-Lv0
(0%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Windom XP: United Evolution 2.0  NEW MOD, HIGHEST QUALITY EVER MADE Empty Re: Windom XP: United Evolution 2.0 NEW MOD, HIGHEST QUALITY EVER MADE

Post by shardsaber Sat May 21, 2022 2:54 am

United Mod is Now on version 3.001
shardsaber
shardsaber
(100%)-Lv0
(100%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down