Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think Kris from Pokemon Crystal deserves another Game?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think Kris from Pokemon Crystal deserves another Game? Empty Do you think Kris from Pokemon Crystal deserves another Game?

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Seriously, she was the FIRST playable female character for Pokemon, AND i loved her the most. THEY EVEN USED HER EXACT HAIRSTYLE AND SPRITE POSES FOR HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER! Kotome basically IS Kris but with Brown Hair!

I mean...seriously!

She got a BRIEF 1 Episode appearance in the Anime too, but thats it!

And guess what?! it was confirmed that Dawn's Hair Color, being a Hue of Blue, is actually supposed to be a representation of Kris's Blue Hair, except Dawn has Longer Hair when down...DA FAWK!?

GIVE US OUR KRIS BACK! WHERES THE LOVE?!

Do you think Kris from Pokemon Crystal deserves another Game? 1242506876145_zpsb24d2e0a

Seriously, out of all the Female Protagonists, KRIS is the best! GIVE HER ANOTHER GAME!

Do you think Kris from Pokemon Crystal deserves another Game? Pokeacutemonfull1100495_zps0f4033c6

REALLY! How could you NOT love Kris?!

Do you think Kris from Pokemon Crystal deserves another Game? Kris-pokemon-players-34214010-426-600_zpse45af008

Now you gone and made Kris cry, cause no one cares D:
Do you think Kris from Pokemon Crystal deserves another Game? Kris-Goodbye_zps769d6225

Who else thinks Kris deserves another game?
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Do you think Kris from Pokemon Crystal deserves another Game? Empty Re: Do you think Kris from Pokemon Crystal deserves another Game?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:19 pm

I say go for it. Hell Like Chun-Li being the first woman in a fighting game, this will go down in history. I agree to this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Do you think Kris from Pokemon Crystal deserves another Game? Empty Re: Do you think Kris from Pokemon Crystal deserves another Game?

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:25 pm

START A PETITION!!!!

also i don't play pokemon games or watch it anymore. and no way familiar with this character.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Mugen thats an epic Idea and Hikari should make one now XD.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down