Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whaddya think? Dynasty warrior Gundam 4...

+3
Minty Kitty
Ebgundam
mangak (GONE)
7 posters

Go down

whaddya think? Dynasty warrior Gundam 4... Empty whaddya think? Dynasty warrior Gundam 4...

Post by mangak (GONE) Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:37 am

http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/4/4692780/next-dynasty-warriors-gundam-game-announced-for-ps3-vita
i see they have taken a step back graphic wise...

whaddya think? Dynasty warrior Gundam 4... 20090113172327.0_cinema_720.0
whaddya think? Dynasty warrior Gundam 4... L_5226c90fa0ad7
whaddya think? Dynasty warrior Gundam 4... L_5226c910d9100
whaddya think? Dynasty warrior Gundam 4... L_5226c911bb454

it says more than a 100 suits available
whaddya think? Dynasty warrior Gundam 4... 1rrr
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

whaddya think? Dynasty warrior Gundam 4... Empty Re: whaddya think? Dynasty warrior Gundam 4...

Post by Ebgundam Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:39 am

on top of that its going to be 80 bucks.................................
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

whaddya think? Dynasty warrior Gundam 4... Empty Re: whaddya think? Dynasty warrior Gundam 4...

Post by mangak (GONE) Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:02 am

70 for the vita version ...LOL who does koei think we are? gundam addicts to the point we burn our money for just any crap with the name gundam on it?!

this is... baka
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:25 am

Pffft

"Taken a Step Back With graphics"

Do u mean its worse then DWG3?

DWG3 wasnt as popular as DWG2.

Reason? It used Cell Shaded Graphics to make the game look more animeish.

A LOT of people didnt like this. The Original CG Art for MSG is done in the art style u see above. DWG1 and 2 had this style. DWG3 was made using Cell Shaded Graphics because they thought it would look good. In some aspects,yea it did. But it didnt look NEARLY AS polished or as nice as DWG2 or even 1.

Personally, i dont like DWG3 that much BECAUSE Of the Cell Shaded Graphics. It made the game feel waaaay to animeish. And even though the game is based off of, well the Gundam Anime, the point of DWG originally was to let players play a Dynasty Warriors type game using the original CG MS Concepts. So, after heavy feedback from the fanbase from DWG3, they are going back to the original art style.

Thooough i guess its really just in the eye of the beholder eh?

And 70 - 80$.

Thats, not that much actually.

Considering this will be the 4th DWG game they're releasing, and its featuring over a hundred suits. (100, do you know that many mainstream Gundams? I dont. *Wink Wink Nudge Nudge*), i think its well worth the xtra 10 - 20$.

I mean, id be willing to pay that much at least.

*Rant Over*

Aaalso a thread for this already exists.

https://winz00e.canadaboard.net/t4441-shin-gundam-musou-ps3-psvita
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:36 am

To be rather personal. As much as I liked the gameplay on DWG3, Hikari's got a point.
the Anime celshading's ok, and the DLC portion's a bad move.
I really hope they improve more for this version, cause frankly the more I read on this the more I get satisfied with awesome results.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal1nd0r Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Just saying the DLC didn't do anything to DWG3. It didn't MAKE you buy the DLC. Game was amazing. Although I did prefer the look of DWG1 and 2, DWG3's cel shading looked amazing for a cel shaded game.
Cal1nd0r
Cal1nd0r
(0%)-Lv2
(0%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:59 pm

very true. You know I've been thinking, why not have an option where you can switch between Realistic and Anime style ya know?
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Cause that would require a LOT more Space on the disc. And as far as Console Discs go, they usually get pretty close to the discs limit.

Having an Option to Switch Between 2 completely different Art Styles in a game as large as DWG would be a huge time consumer.

Some games do this but the games that DO arent big games.

They could offer it as a DLC like some games offer HD Texture Packs.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Same game, only retextured alot of the shit...

3/10 would not buy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:12 am

ebgundam wrote:on top of that its going to be 80 bucks..........................$.......
$80? HAHAHAHAHA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:47 am

Sayako wrote:Pffft

"Taken a Step Back With graphics"

Do u mean its worse then DWG3?

DWG3 wasnt as popular as DWG2.

Reason? It used Cell Shaded Graphics to make the game look more animeish.

A LOT of people didnt like this. The Original CG Art for MSG is done in the art style u see above. DWG1 and 2 had this style. DWG3 was made using Cell Shaded Graphics because they thought it would look good. In some aspects,yea it did. But it didnt look NEARLY AS polished or as nice as DWG2 or even 1.

Personally, i dont like DWG3 that much BECAUSE Of the Cell Shaded Graphics. It made the game feel waaaay to animeish. And even though the game is based off of, well the Gundam Anime, the point of DWG originally was to let players play a Dynasty Warriors type game using the original CG MS Concepts. So, after heavy feedback from the fanbase from DWG3, they are going back to the original art style.

Thooough i guess its really just in the eye of the beholder eh?

And 70 - 80$.

Thats, not that much actually.

Considering this will be the 4th DWG game they're releasing, and its featuring over a hundred suits. (100, do you know that many mainstream Gundams? I dont. *Wink Wink Nudge Nudge*), i think its well worth the xtra 10 - 20$.

I mean, id be willing to pay that much at least.

*Rant Over*

Aaalso a thread for this already exists.

https://winz00e.canadaboard.net/t4441-shin-gundam-musou-ps3-psvita
you senseless bitch, how dare you speak to his highness like such?!

i own a WACOM CINTIQ FYI, i deserve respect for i am now a god.... mwohahahaha

seriously
you need to get a motherfuckin cold shower before you kill anyone , you're a danger to society atm

mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:30 am

m wrote:

seriously
you need to get a motherfuckin cold shower before you kill anyone , you're a danger to society atm

Lmfao XD

If was a danger to society DIS Would be mah boss theme :P

Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:00 am

I can honestly agree with what she said XD
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Sayako wrote:
m wrote:

seriously

Lmfao XD

If was a danger to society DIS Would be mah boss theme :P

nice theme
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:16 pm

when the game comes out in EU most likely it will be either £40-£50, is ok but if it pushes towards £80 its not worth it
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Currently : Home

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:54 am

i think they should add DWG 2's charge attack to this new gundam musou,just saying xD
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Currently : Al-Revis Academy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down