Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ*

+6
InfinitasImpetum
Cal1nd0r
Ebgundam
Casval
Minty Kitty
Artorias The Abysswalker
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ* - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ*

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:17 pm

a purge with people 200 posts or under fair enough but im sure I had about 1000+ posts, that shouldnt really mean the accounts needed to be removed, ye cant really blame someone for being inactive for about 3-4 months, family problems, maybe busy working, people were getting older, meaning were going to be spending less time online and more on life and family
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Currently : Home

Back to top Go down

Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ* - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess Whose Back And Mad As Hell *READ THE FIRST POST PLZ*

Post by Casval Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:35 pm

I say purge only the leechers but thats fine. Bruce is right on this subject, hell I have a plan on going on vacation soon with family pretty soon. Would that mean you will have to purge me because of inactivity?
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:39 pm

mmmm

1: I gots college, new class starting tomorrow. 4PM - 6PM...

College Schedule:

Monday --> 12:30 - 1:45: Math, 2 - 3:15: Japanese (Ish Helping People, VERY Tiring cause sum people cant pronounce stuff for Shiet no matter how many times u tell em :l), 4 - 6: English
Tuesday --> 4 - 6: English
Wednesday --> 12:30 - 1:45: Math, 2 - 3:15: Japanese, 4 - 6: English
Thursday --> 4 - 6: English

Mmmm...I support my family by myself. Akane goes to college with me and watches Nana-chan sumtiems. She does the shopping and stuff, i go with her sumtiems cause its fun. I work long hours to support and pay bills for the house and food expenses. I've been very lucky in the work field because i've gotten promotions (im a fawking Waitress at a Cafe, and a FAWKING Damn good one at that! MAH SKILLZ). $13 an hour and i work many many hours a week. I get called on short notices sumtiems when the manager is short handed so sumtiems i get called at 8 or 9AM and work till liek 6. Sumtiems i deal with sexual harrasment from customers. Im used to it but it still pisses meh off. Almost slapped a guy OwO. On Top of That i have Winz00e and other sites i manage. Uhuhmmmm...

WatchCartoonOnline
Winz00e
Nihonomaru
Sakurahana
Anime-Sharing
AnimeSeason

Den the Fun things i do when i get home is take a shower, Hop on my Laptop and play some PSO2 with Rel and Cal and my Team. Working my butt off to afford things in the shop that cost over a mill. (Taco's..Thank chew!..still havent made a mill yet)

Uhhhmm...Takes around 30 mins to get to College...Driving...Finding a Parking Spot SUCKS so i park alllllll the way at the entrance and have to walk across the Campus to get to my first class AND all the way across for my next class and i dont even KNOW about my new Class. Walking takes around 5 - 10 mins (Campus is fawking huge) one way.

mmmm...yea thats about it. OH and homework...faaaaawwwk. I tried making this first semester as easy as possible but deh homewark is ANNOYINS. Easy, BUT ANNOYINS. And i dont even wanna KNOW about my English Homework. That only lasts till October 1st so its probably gonna be liek, 1 REALLY Long Essay thats liek 100 pages long or even a thousand ._.

Sooo yea, dats my life atm in a nutshell. OH And i miss mah home very fawking much.

Sooo...1 word sums it up.

Derp.

Least i love my job :P
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Mhmm. derp is right. Same goes for my life finding a job, college, new place to live, drivers license, plans to fix my eyes when I hit 25, etc.
Btw, speaking of derps, whomever's derping with the rep system, please cut it out thank you -_-.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Casval wrote:Mhmm. derp is right. Same goes for my life finding a job, college, new place to live, drivers license, plans to fix my eyes when I hit 25, etc.
Btw, speaking of derps, whomever's derping with the rep system, please cut it out thank you -_-.
I am, this proves it can easilly be abused. XD

InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:44 pm

InfinitasImpetum wrote:
I am, this proves it can easilly be abused. XD

Im pretty sure we all know it can be abused, so there was no need to prove it :P
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Understandable and I respect your honesty and intellect on a rather curious matter. Thank you Mugen.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Casval wrote:Understandable and I respect your honesty and intellect on a rather curious matter. Thank you Mugen.
Derp :/
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Sayako wrote:
Casval wrote:Understandable and I respect your honesty and intellect on a rather curious matter. Thank you Mugen.
Derp :/
he had it planned and told me so no Derp Required. Counter-Derp :/
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:52 pm

@Casval
actually i was trying to **** with your head XD
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:54 pm

-_- In a room full of Derps I've become Derped.
D: Waitaminute.... OH GOD. IVE BEEN ASSIMILATED TO THE DERP COLLECTIVE?!!
BAD ENOUGH I WAS BORG AND BRONY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Exactly what i was getting at XD
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:56 am

late response,welcome back bruce,long time no see :p
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Currently : Al-Revis Academy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:31 am

flash, turn yo speakers down:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:12 am

I am happy that everyone has been welcoming me back, makes me feel wanted and happy :)
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:37 pm

deeerrrrrrpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp, derpy derp deeerrrrp.
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:46 pm

I honestly wasnt expecting this big o welcome guys, I don't change your lives that much do I? O.O
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Of course yew dew! Ur Bruce! Mah Bruce! Wuv yew bud! :3
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:27 pm

You're a part of the winz00e gang Bruce of course you're gonna have a big welcome XD.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGraphix Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:45 pm

I doubt bruce remembers meeee buuut hey~ how are u mon?
ZeroGraphix
ZeroGraphix
(40%)-Lv1
(40%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:31 pm

I do remember you zero, and thank you all :)
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:03 am

well seeing as i have had nothing to do for the last week, ive been board out of my mind, this topic is the first thing that has happened for me xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:08 am

most likely cause it was everyones fav scottish guy coming back >:D
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Good to have you back Bruce. The U.S.S. Winz00e can't hold her engines without ya XD (Bad Star Trek pun Ik)
and yeah dude you're awesome *Raises glass* to Bruce The White Knight!
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:23 pm

and rel remembers that I WAS the white knight....so to speak lol :)
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next