Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First Console Stream! Gundam Galore!

+3
Casval
mangak (GONE)
Minty Kitty
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My First Console Stream! Gundam Galore! - Page 2 Empty Re: My First Console Stream! Gundam Galore!

Post by InfinitasImpetum Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Lunari wrote:umm, Manga was saying that HIS Post was edited, not Rels. Rel said HIS was edited but then Manga's was too. Manga and U are pointing at rel for editing Manga's, but how can he if Rel's not Manga Owo

uhm, it was just rels post edited. look back closely and evidence above.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

My First Console Stream! Gundam Galore! - Page 2 Empty Re: My First Console Stream! Gundam Galore!

Post by Minty Kitty Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:03 pm

It did, but Manga and the other decided to get rid of it.

Even though i spent hours coming up with the rules.

And yes, i know its not what it used to be. U can blame the members for that. People suddenly became rude and they started fighting with each other, calling people names and cursing. I tried stopping them all the time but they then turned to me and started doing it to me. I can only take so much ya know?

Check again Mugen.

If im wrong its Manga's unclear wording then.

He wasn't being specific about "What he didnt say"

As for what Rel did, Manga and the others hate him because they can't learn to forgive and forget completely.

They see him as a virus who infects people, even though he's not and just wants to be accepted. And Manga accepted him by letting him back into Winz00e, but they still like to bully him and push him around. And as for Kira (Romerxx), he has a bad reputation around here but he's deserves more respect then he gets.

Last edited by Lunari on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:06 pm

eb edit a quote which is different from editing a post.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:14 pm

InfinitasImpetum wrote:eb edit a quote which is different from editing a post.
guilty is charge
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:25 am

exactly...... ok, so Eb, i'll let it slide for this once, i forgive you ! :)

@saya

you don't know winz's history, don't get involved iwith the rel-kira story... and our relationship related to rel is all very different and special here... ^___-

btw, i don't touch rep buttons...like...ever.  and you really sound like our neko admin here ...are you..hik's clone 0__0

@ Lunari
And yes, i know its not what it used to be. U can blame the members for that. People suddenly became rude and they started fighting with each other, calling people names and cursing. I tried stopping them all the time but they then turned to me and started doing it to me. I can only take so much ya know?

there hasn't been any serious fight here since... really long now, i think it's safe to say we've never known such a peace. mostly due to being too quiet in the UKWXP communities, but still, there isn't any "flame wars" going on

as for rel you're mistaken...well, kinda, no one forgets, and i can't forgive him cause he did little to upset me at all, it's a matter between him and kira. i'm not barely taking advantage of my admin powers to pick on rel... give me credit for that... kanbenshite kure yo
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:05 am

Lunari wrote:I tried stopping them all the time but they then turned to me and started doing it to me. I can only take so much ya know?
I feel sad for yeh luna-chi...
I'm so sorry for hearing it... :c
MangakaNinja wrote:@saya

you don't know winz's history, don't get involved iwith the rel-kira story...
Yea...oc i didn't know bout winz00e history...and sorry if I bring up bout rel/Casval and romerxx/kira prob at here...
I'm kinda curios...just why did u still so meanie toward him :c (Casval oc)..if he really did wrong to yeh...
wut has been done let just forget it...Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?
MangakaNinja wrote:btw, i don't touch rep buttons...like...ever.  and you really sound like our neko admin here ...are you..hik's clone 0__0
oh ic...i can see it...u barely used that rep button...lel...

if u say that i sounded like...
neko admin??...u mean luna-chi??
that doesn't mean i was her though :c
why should I be like "her"...and at which part did i sounded like her???..
I love myself even more (o‿~) ♥~. Everyone is beautiful and perfect in their own way... :3
MangakaNinja wrote:as for rel you're mistaken...well, kinda, no one forgets, and i can't forgive him cause he did little to upset me at all, it's a matter between him and kira.
not all ppl are pefect u know...We are all made mistake sometimes, sometimes we do wrong things, things that have bad consequences. But it does not mean he are bad, or that he cannot be trusted ever afterward... :c
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Currently : Dօօɖʟɛ Aʀօʊռɖ ─‿‿─

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:01 am

you sound...kinda like a girl, no harm meant, but i just feel there is something girly inside you... that's why i compared u to neko.

and i don't hate rel, we're just having fun...in our own ways, seriously this is a guy story, mugen and me are guys, rel is a guy (close enough) and noe one else should interfere XD, there is no fight or war so just chill
(im pretty darn sure about him and the orgy though =___= )(where did you think his mars story came from..)

everyone is perfect in their own ways huh? well no shht, this is the #1 perfection forum of the forums... in a forum host of forums.... we got like, perfect tattooed all over the place, heck even rel is perfect...in his role...

don't listen to what hik said, no one here attacked her, she's making things up to get attention XD, that's cute but yeah XD lol

btw, ...how come i got the feeling you know a lot more about winz than the average newbie ?

mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:34 am

U seriously dont remember?

I was constantly trying to stop the arguements then eventually I got involved in them because they turned towards me mid arguement for trying to stop it.

Also, rel doesn't seem to like it. Having fun u say? How is it fun when the person on the other end isn't having fun.

Having fun at someone else's expense is called...what was it again? Oh right...Bullying.

U think rel enjoys it? He's constantly saying that it's hurtful, he knows ur only joking but sometimes the things u do can be slightly hurtful. Especially when its only him...

And he already forgives Kira, he's told me this several times, they haven't had a falling out in MONTHS. So get over this notion in your head that they still are on bad terms. They both have accepted to not argue with each other, so get over it k?

Also, no one else should interfere? If you do it in public people ARE gonna interfere, that's how people are, they get concerned when they see what looks like bullying.

Also he knows alot about Winz's history because he's Kaito Kuroba.

:)

Just stating the truth is all.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:54 am

... Kaito?! as in the brother of that other dude? from wind00m?!
omg
really? if that's so...he's a former elite member..which puts him on top of rel in the hierarchy

And he already forgives Kira, he's told me this several times, they haven't had a falling out in MONTHS. So get over this notion in your head that they still are on bad terms. They both have accepted to not argue with each other, so get over it k?

the other way around, it's him seeking kira's forgiveness ...
and why do you think they havn't fought? that's cause i was there to make sure that didn't happen, and because they've both grown a little more mature, especially rel...who's ether hiding his nature or did real improvement... i can't tell from my pc, but i feel something... (oh wait, my pop tarts are burning)

anyhow, i love you all , truly
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:57 am

Its the 2nd one manga, he has made a real improvement, people can change. And he has, sure he has a long way to to go but he's getting there. He just needs friends to help him get there. We'd all be nothing without our friends and family.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:12 pm

i think it's just a load of crap, friends are useless, family is artificial, i believe in raw power coming from personal experience...
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:13 pm

MangakaNinja wrote:you sound...kinda like a girl, no harm meant, but i just feel there is something girly inside you...  that's why i compared u to neko.
buuu...manga no ijiwaru...
My First Console Stream! Gundam Galore! - Page 2 Infinite_Stratos_2_01_Large2

Lunari wrote:Also he knows alot about Winz's history because he's Kaito Kuroba.

:)

Just stating the truth is all.
why thank you luna-chi...u just made ma day....ahhh why is this happen to meh... >~<
I guess it can't be help then..

actually...i dun even think wanna reveal ma identity....but because it comes to this...i guess I can't keep my secret as "ⓢⓐⓨⓐ/B★RS" for too long then...
My First Console Stream! Gundam Galore! - Page 2 F83dd696b90e4f5ac13467a49fd28e67ff81c59d639f22c4b7185ee3a6e5af55

*Cough*

and yea manga...long time no see....hehehe...sorry...i didn't introduce my self properly...still i'm newbie here passing by...i'm no longer kaito that u know before...i'm just an ordinary member that get bored easily and wanna spent ma bored day at here like i usually did before....
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:15 pm

So im useless?

Our friendship means nothing to you?

Saying that outright basically is telling all ur friends here that you feel your relationship is useless and means nothing to you.

I will tell you this RIGHT NOW!

Spoiler:

...*takes a deep breath*...

Never...ever...say friends are useless. Because then you are just diminishing the existence of other people and are saying they are beneath you.

@Saya: Gomen...but i couldn't sit there and let him say u were a noob who didn't know about Winz's history (he didnt call u that but its the same thing)
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:22 pm

@ kaito
welcome back... ^^

@ hik

what th..oh yea, i know your story,don ask, but that's just my opinion about friendship...nothing but crap.
and the relation i have with people in internet as well as our relationship is the same i would with an rpg charater on my psp... everything artificial, i don know you, you don't know me, we never seen each other, stop faking this "friendship" role play between people here... that's the truth,
don't get me wrong,
i do appreciate all of you, and love you guys for your advices, opinions, styles, personalities , but it's the same as being in a video game...none of this feels real, i don't even feel like being in the real world when typing here...

and real friends, if i ever had them, disappear as fast as you make them... that's what happens. and im talking REAL friends, not some guys you feel like talking to each day...

meh, that's just me. your life has thought you different conclusions
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Thats sad to hear...we may never have met face to face but i have always thought of you as 1 of my closest and most important friends. You have been through a lot with me and have kept me going with support and determination. That to me is more important then seeing your face or meeting you in person. The support of people who care about you is more then enough to keep me going.

It's sad you dont see it that way...it...really is...
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:29 pm

@Manga
and i thought i was the heartless one here. XD
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:30 pm

we have been through...a lot, definitely agree, don't get me wrong this place wouldn't be the same to me if you weren't there... but can you call me friend?? really? you feel that way? sure we're "friends" on the net... but it's not a real "friendship" relationship right?

friends support each other in real life, what can you do from a freaking keyboard at the other end of the world in freaking new york state? gett real, we have a VERY VERY limited relation, im not talking anything else than friendship here, but this *looks at pc and around the room* ... is all but real to me.

you not connecting to internet after a breakdown or something would end all relations you ever had on internet, that's fact.

@mugen
what do u mean heartless, i freakin love you guys! ...(expect for oujar) lol (oh wait he's already banned XD)
seriously, don't tell me this screen is your make belief relationshipmakeer ....damn, are you guys all dumb? lol

this is all fake... us meeting in real life could end up not liking the real us at all...
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:36 pm

I have a lot of friends IRL, but i dont care if the people i meet online are just over long distances.

What can you do from this distance? Lend your support and determination to your friends on the net who need it, give them the courage to keep moving forward.

I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for you guys.

Id probably be completely off from the net and living a depressive lifestyle.

...I..can't do this...I...need to leave...

Last edited by Lunari on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:36 pm

look guys, im sorry for what i said, i did sound like an ass,
fact is, i havn't made any friends in the last 2 years, last one i had were before moving away

i **** hate life atm... and im bitter, but bare with me people, i hate myself more than you do

Last edited by MangakaNinja on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:37 pm

No no i totally understand, im not angry with you or anything...it just saddens me to see people think like that...to someone like me who values my friends and the ones i love above all else...it saddens me...alot...
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:39 pm

you learn to think like that...it's not human nature i can assure you, being alone is the one pain human can't get used to...

i always was the laughing stock or THE most popular guy of the school...it's done me no good

i'm a one man army not cause i want to be, but cause life made it this way.
i turn waaay to aggressive on those matters,try to forgive me

u guys are all i have close to "stability" ... it saddens me almost as much as you...but hey, at least you're all good folks
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:41 pm

Nothing to forgive you for.

I'll always cherish you in my heart Manga, our lifestyles are different but we share the same net, same forum, and we have been through a lot together. Nothings gonna change that, even if we go our separate ways, i can guarantee you I will NEVER forget about you.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:16 pm

would u guys mind hear me out for awhile...

...for how long have u guys been here...for how long did we hang around since wind00m until here...and for how long have we share our intrest together...we play alot together...have fun together...we suffer together...Helping each other, comfort, and much More we have done it...even thou there's some oof them have left...but our heart still connects whenever we go...as long as they remember us...there's no way we can be separated....
as long as we stay connected...even if we live in separated ways...we still Friends...

manga...pls dun be like that...as u can see..."Luna-chi" cares bout yeh...
she always give her best to support yeh at here....
she already helped u alot with some advice that she wanna tell...
at least she already try her best and find some way to comfort yeh...
A friend who someone gives you total freedom to be yourself...

When you honestly ask yourselves which person in your lives means the most to you,
you often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures,
have chosen rather to share your pain and touch your wounds with a warm heart.
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:51 pm

yea... we all come back from long... i'll never forget any of you guys.
winz00e turned to be a big part of my life.

and i know hik is doing her best.

enough of this subject, sorry it derailed
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:58 pm

MangakaNinja wrote:...

yea... we all come back from long...  i'll never forget any of you guys.
winz00e turned to be a big part of my life.

and i know hik is doing her best.
well thats the spirit i wanna hear from yeh....lawl
MangakaNinja wrote:enough of this subject, sorry it derailed
it already derailed ever since "that" subject started lmao...

anyway luna-chi...would u mind play UKWXP with me when the next time i saw yeh online...i totally hyped right now when i saw all of ur moves playin EXVS X3

Last edited by ⓢⓐⓨⓐ on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next