Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

helly hates gundam

3 posters

Go down

helly hates gundam Empty helly hates gundam

Post by InfinitasImpetum Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:39 pm

someone should slap helly in the face. he admitted to hating gundam.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

helly hates gundam Empty Re: helly hates gundam

Post by mangak (GONE) Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:06 am

he was kidding maybe?

honestly, i just finished ep 7 of Unicorn and tbh...it sucked. in fact the whole series sucks, it's a boring space opera with noisy character, cheesy lines and boring sotry and the worst ending anime can NOT invent.    the battles and the animation are top noch though, that's fact. but unicorn sucked. 

tbh aside from 00 ive never been impressed by a gundam series...seed/destiny was nice though, but that's it.  wing is old and boring, zeta was alright, just too old and boring cause of it's aged production, the original series is unbearable to see, and gundam Age and up suck baby ass.  

so yea.  here's my love for gundam. i like a lot of the designs, a lot of the soundtracks some characters throughout the stories are great. some not. most in fact.   and the animation and voice acting is generally top notch.   but most of the stories are repetitive, suck and feel uninspiered. there are so many other better MECHA ANIME like Broken Blade worth  10000x Unicorn or G gundam or the other Gundam seires...

i feel im getting away from being a stupid 18 year old gundam fanboy and growing into someone who appreciate things for what they are.  my eyes are open, and even though i like playing gundam games and enjoy it's sub content and merchandise...most of it's anime arn"t really that good.  

00 was out of the box i felt. but that's just me.
and i kinda liked 08 ms team...that wasn't too bad

so yea does gundam suck? ...depends. i'd say in general it's a solid seires, but too commercial and playing in the safe zone for bandai, they feel blend.  Build fighter is a JOKE. the definition of blend. even bayblade was better. yes gundam in general kinda SUCK. but that's not to say all the series suck. some of them do. and maybe the newer G reconguista gundam series will not suck as much..who knows
why make a forum about Gundam and not about Broken Blade? because Gundam has all the content that's all.
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGraphix Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:56 am

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/08/29/gundam-creator-isnt-making-his-new-tv-series-for-you-doesnt-care-if-you-dont-like-it/ 

G reconguista
ZeroGraphix
ZeroGraphix
(40%)-Lv1
(40%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down