Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

2 posters

Go down

Ultimate Knight Windom U.C.  (just an Idea) Empty Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (Unreal Community) porting windom to unreal engine and making it fully support modding.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Knight Windom U.C.  (just an Idea) Empty Re: Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by 00f Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 pm

omg, that would mean better optimization, better gfx, better mod ability, this is brilliant tbh , but not really doable? the game isn't really open source...ok so we made it open source lol but still it must be really hard to port over the coding and stuff to unreal... and if ur planning on importing all the assets of the game , that all nice and all but youll need to write all the scripts for the game to work...
sounds brilliant though,sounds better than getting windom SV (lol)
00f
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Currently : Japan

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Knight Windom U.C.  (just an Idea) Empty Re: Ultimate Knight Windom U.C. (just an Idea)

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:17 pm

i would not port over anything. just take the windom system and recreated into unreal engine. Rel remade 1 of the mechs from windom higher poly so i could use that as a starter mech. the movement code shouldn't be too difficult being i understand how it works. the problem is i have no experience with unreal so i need to go through tutorials.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by 00f Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:10 pm

InfinitasImpetum wrote:i would not port over anything. just take the windom system and recreated into unreal engine. Rel remade 1 of the mechs from windom higher poly so i could use that as a starter mech. the movement code shouldn't be too difficult being i understand how it works. the problem is i have no experience with unreal so i need to go through tutorials.
I dont know dude...give it a go.

Sent from japan. newbie
00f
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:22 pm

I am reconsidering other engines. source engine being one though source 2 is coming so might wait until thats out to even start anything.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:29 pm

I am thinking about creating this but charge for it like 100 USD for the base. and then charge 20 USD per extra mech.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by 00f Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:15 pm

InfinitasImpetum wrote:I am thinking about creating this but charge for it like 100 USD for the base. and then charge 20 USD per extra mech.
For the engine??why dont u just torrenent it for free like normal people do?
00f
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:40 pm

00f wrote:
InfinitasImpetum wrote:I am thinking about creating this but charge for it like 100 USD for the base. and then charge 20 USD per extra mech.

I would charge extra for the french people. twice the price. XD
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by 00f Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:18 pm

InfinitasImpetum wrote:
00f wrote:

I would charge extra for the french people. twice the price. XD
Haha! Fucker,
Itz zokay, i am only half french, meaning i get half the screwing price, aka the normal one...
00f
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down