Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online play

Go down

Online play Empty Online play

Post by Maremeron Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:31 pm

I just wanted to ask, are there anyone who want to play some multiplayer matches? Nothing serious, just for fun. Also we can record it and post on YouTube and maybe there will be more people interested after that. The game's netplay is delay based and can be adjusted, so it should work with higher distance. Hehehe
Anonymous
Maremeron

Back to top Go down

Online play Empty Re: Online play

Post by 00f Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:16 pm

Maremeron wrote:I just wanted to ask, are there anyone who want to play some multiplayer matches? Nothing serious, just for fun. Also we can record it and post on YouTube and maybe there will be more people interested after that. The game's netplay is delay based and can be adjusted, so it should work with higher distance. Hehehe

technically there's nothing holding me back timewise...

how do we do it?

2.008 vanilla?  do we need some kind of hamachi again? what's your time zone? i'm on London's time zone so you tell me if we can sync
00f
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Currently : Japan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maremeron Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:37 pm

It should work since I'm in Hungary, it is like +1 or +2 hour. Of course the 2.008 vanilla since the mods make the game desync even when both games are the same. Hamachi isn't required till one can host directly, and I can do this. XD

It would be better to have a server running 7/24, but we must settle with a normal server this time. Maybe if more people interested the Winz00e or other communities can setup an "eternal" server.

So when we can do a test match, and with what version? I mean the English translated version not work with the Japanese. If you not sure, here is an installer for the game. It will install the game, the PowerUp Kit expansion pack, and the latest patch (the 2.008). It also translated to English, and it can install the game on even Win10 (the original CD or ISO can't do this since it can't write the registry on newer systems):

mediafire.com/download/oij6hl221p6o37k/Ultimate+Knight+Windom+XP.exe

Sorry, but I'm not allowed to link directly. You can post this link in this forum's corresponding topic too. :)
Anonymous
Maremeron

Back to top Go down

Post by 00f Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:56 am

Maremeron wrote:It should work since I'm in Hungary, it is like +1 or +2 hour. Of course the 2.008 vanilla since the mods make the game desync even when both games are the same. Hamachi isn't required till one can host directly, and I can do this. XD

It would be better to have a server running 7/24, but we must settle with a normal server this time. Maybe if more people interested the Winz00e or other communities can setup an "eternal" server.

So when we can do a test match, and with what version? I mean the English translated version not work with the Japanese. If you not sure, here is an installer for the game. It will install the game, the PowerUp Kit expansion pack, and the latest patch (the 2.008). It also translated to English, and it can install the game on even Win10 (the original CD or ISO can't do this since it can't write the registry on newer systems):

mediafire.com/download/oij6hl221p6o37k/Ultimate+Knight+Windom+XP.exe

Sorry, but I'm not allowed to link directly. You can post this link in this forum's corresponding topic too. :)

dude, you're a few years late, this game is too old now, we used to be pretty active a few years back, now it's pretty much dead

i downloaded the game from the link u gave meh, just set up a standard time/ and day for the game and i'll kick your windom ass any time  ^^
00f
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Back to top Go down

Post by Maremeron Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:44 am

Only the modding is dead, there are more active online players than what the PS3 Extreme vs has. But sadly most of them are from Japan with a very few exceptions. What about around 8 pm tomorrow?
Anonymous
Maremeron

Back to top Go down

Post by 00f Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:46 am

worst possible time, i need to make food for my grandpa...

before 1PM or after 11PM would be best, @hungary time zone?
00f
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Back to top Go down

Post by Maremeron Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:19 am

After 11 pm is good for me. I have some time before I got to go sleep.
Anonymous
Maremeron

Back to top Go down

Post by 00f Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:42 am

...alright, then tomorrow it is... 11pm hungary time
00f
00f
(90%)-Lv4
(90%)-Lv4

Back to top Go down

Post by Maremeron Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:26 pm

I will start to host a server during that time then. My IP is 85.67.185.201.
Anonymous
Maremeron

Back to top Go down

Post by Maremeron Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:37 pm

I started the server.
Anonymous
Maremeron

Back to top Go down

Post by 00f Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:42 pm

ok i'll go check