Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Msyu Yoga wrote:Yes but the point of this is to raise activity, so if only a select few are able to do this, whats the point?

then whats the point in keeping winz00e active if it s going to be a dust bowl with nothing new happening. there are alot of thing most members can't do cause of tons of reasons. point is its better than nothing happening.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!!

Post by Minty Kitty Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:16 pm

Its better then doing nothing, but doing something thats FOR nothing is even worse. Sure it might be fun, but if the point is to raise activity but only a few can do it, then its pointless.

Not trying to shoot this down or anything, just saying.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Msyu Yoga wrote:Its better then doing nothing, but doing something thats FOR nothing is even worse. Sure it might be fun, but if the point is to raise activity but only a few can do it, then its pointless.

Not trying to shoot this down or anything, just saying.

hmm, welp could just continue posting like normal and see what happens.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:37 pm

tbh, i think we're just in too deep, only a miracle could help us now..
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:45 pm

should i attempt it..........with no direct3d knowledge and very little C++ experience...........NO NO NO!!!! Too Much for me now

uh, how we get a group together and attempt to create a gundam online duplicate but made are own way in are own style............

.......recommend using unity to make it..........UDK harder got to learn it and more work involved................I'm Crazy............talking nonsense here.........NVM
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Hmmm...to me it seems like even though u guys are trying to give suggestions, its all about negativity here.

Me included tbh, in your eyes i've been "Shooting down" Your ideas. But i dont want u guys to waste time on something that wont work. Especially when the success rate is 1%.

I dunno why u guys even bother talking about it. Its all talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk.

Lemme tell u guys something, going on what Eb said.

We've been "In too Deep" for the past year and a half.

But, even though activity is down, we are still here arent we?

Hell the only reason im not giving up is because some of the people i still love, still come here in the hopes of reviving it and having fun. Thats why.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Same here.
Enough with this topic. From now on, NO MORE NEGATIVITY!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Casval wrote:Same here.
Enough with this topic. From now on, NO MORE NEGATIVITY!

the forum is nearly dead XD MUAHAHAHAHAHA
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:17 am

The Next Person to mention the forum is almost dead is getting a 1 day temp ban.

Sorry, but repeating this over and over again is just making things worse.

Talking about things to help the forum is fine, but not about it dying.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:19 am

InfinitasImpetum wrote:
the forum is nearly dead XD MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Msyu Yoga wrote:
The Next Person to mention the forum is almost dead is getting a 1 day temp ban.

Sorry, but repeating this over and over again is just making things worse.

Talking about things to help the forum is fine, but not about it dying.
i'm not trying to be rude,onee-chan......but what mugen was saying is true.....gomenasai,just temp ban me if you want....
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Currently : Al-Revis Academy

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:01 am

I wasn't serious when i said it, just trolling rel XD

edit:
learning Unity 4, when i feel comfortable with the engine. then its game time.

game i am going to create:
if any curious i will be trying to create something similar to gundam online. so anyone who wants to try get maps for it and mechs. only need 2 mechs for the start 1 federation mech and 1 zeon. and 1 map so i can start programming it and get everything running gui i will work on slowly multiplayer going to be difficult.

so right now i am getting used to using the engine.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:40 am

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y07h1bhphavq98j
Try this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:30 pm

...Im not gonna temp ban u Yama and i never said what Mugen said wasnt true...im just sick of hearing it.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Can we all just drop it already...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Drop what?

Just replying.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!! - Page 2 Social-tension-2-640x254
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Drop it as in archiving this up and never speaking of winz00e's failing ever again.
Winz00e will be A-ok and nothing will change that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Casval wrote:Drop it as in archiving this up and never speaking of winz00e's failing ever again.
Winz00e will be A-ok and nothing will change that.

you don't have a sense of humor MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!! - Page 2 Attachment
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Either that man is bored as hell or he has book fetish.
hard to tell XD.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!! - Page 2 Brock-obama-brock-barack-obama-pokemon-president-demotivational-poster-1239328935
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:48 am

Msyu Yoga wrote:
Me included tbh, in your eyes i've been "Shooting down" Your ideas. But i dont want u guys to waste time on something that wont work. Especially when the success rate is 1%.

I've been thinking.
this is why winz00e falling, your shooting down everyones ideas telling them not to bother with trying at all. better to try and see what happens then not try at all. you need to start encouraging others to try, and don't care whether they will fail or not. maybe something you encourage someone to do might actually benefit winz00e and help the activity rise. you need to stop making guesses on things your unsure of. also if we are wasting time and end up failing then it was are choice in doing so. sorry if this sounds rude but i had to say this or it would be bothering me for a while.

this should be winz00e motto:
Boredom..............Too Quiet!!!! - Page 2 Failure-is-not-the-opposite-of-success

go ahead temp ban me if you want had to bring this up again.

edit:
i am doing this to help winz00e, sorry for the negativity again. trying to help you improve winz00e.

edit2:
sorry if my words seem mixed up been adding stuff to it.

InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:29 pm

1: I never said not to try at all, i wanted to make sure you were adament about it. But apparently if ur giving up after me "Shooting it down". Ur not.

2: Im not making guesses on stuff im not sure about, its a policy of mine to not do that. As stated on 1, im making sure ur adament about it. Im just wording it in a way that makes it seem like im "Shooting it down". Which is why i said in an earlier post that u quoted "it probably seems to u guys that im "Shooting down" ur ideas".

3: Yea, ur right it is your choice. But its a choice that affects everyone. If u fail, it gets people depressed and less inclined to try other things. And depression is 1 thing winz00e has a lot of right now (i dont mean individually in ur lives, i mean a shit ton of people right now are depressed about Winz00e's lack of activity)

4: Not gonna temp ban u, if u would actually read my posts (doesnt really seem like u read em fully...that or u just dont understand em). I said the next person to SAY Winz00e is DYING, is being temp banned, and i said that talking about how to HELP It, is fine.

Read my posts once in a while will you guys?
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 pm

@hikari
Should I say again, I know it drives you nuts XD evil
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:20 pm

*votes neko tempbans mugen if he says it again*

p.S: im the girl V and mugen is the other
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Andr wrote:*votes neko tempbans mugen if he says it again*

go kill yourself. f*ck! f*ck! not going to say it now
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next