Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam seeds name/pointless topic

+7
cr0zzmeheart
Sankarea
InfinitasImpetum
N- 打具ヴぁーぜ場
Casval
Cal1nd0r
Ebgundam
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gundam seeds name/pointless topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Gundam seeds name/pointless topic

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:12 pm

gundam seed (not destiny) was the only series in all of gundam shows to not have its main protagonists gundam name in the name of the show

head scratch 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gundam seeds name/pointless topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Gundam seeds name/pointless topic

Post by Ebgundam Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:47 pm

KIRA wrote:
gundam seed (not destiny) was the only series in all of gundam shows to not have its main protagonists gundam name in the name of the show

head scratch 
got me there XD, i should change that!
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Well there were other gundam titles that were different as well. 8th MS Team is one which talks about the EFSF Troop during the operations at the one year war, 0080 being the aftermath plot of Zeon attempting revenge on EFSF with a zeon spy and the rollout of Gundam Alex (as well as its destruction), 0083 Stardust Memory being the successful attack run of Anavel Gato on Solomon as well as the ongoing assaults from Cima Fleet and Duchy of Zeon both on EFSF and on each other AND the Beginning for the Titans, which leads to the Z Gundam and Sentinel Sagas. I can keep going on others but you get the point.
but yeah SEED didn't really shed light on the gundams that much nor did the "Coordinator Theory".
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by cr0zzmeheart Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:05 am

i gues filipinoes got the hint of these with our translated version aired in our national language .
SEED,more like the destiny plan by durandal,and have already done in the past resulting those who explode when on berserk...which means making a specialized coordinators.and only few were acknowledge ,athrun and kira(mobile suit gundam seed). Though kira is exeptional being the original.with his abilities like of laflaga's,cruzete's..but yeah i gues its just a theory,i just conected the infos.hehe.
cr0zzmeheart
cr0zzmeheart
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Currently : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:24 am

That is a good point. Kira Yamato is in fact an original Like Flaga and Rau Le Cruset, Just like Amuro and Char are the original Newtypes along with a couple others in play in the original Gundam during the One Year War From Lala Sune to Challia Bull to even side cast characters like Sayla Mass and even Mirai Yashima (Maternal proof that Hathaway Noa is in fact a newtype as inheritance.) I see your point on that Cr0zzme and thats some kickass info.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:22 am

Guess maybe Asians connects the dot well? I kinda understood what SEED was talking about and what it is even about, but most people in AmechA just keep going about how rubbish it was. Did not understand that at all
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:14 am

Aesreal wrote:Guess maybe Asians connects the dot well? I kinda understood what SEED was talking about and what it is even about, but most people in AmechA just keep going about how rubbish it was. Did not understand that at all

most of the members in Amecha know nothing so ignore them. they insult or make a mockery of everything they see.
seed wasn't bad to me but i think i need to rewatch to really be sure.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:30 pm

Meh Let Haters hate and go on. I liked SEED tho still have some questions about it
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:19 pm

now destiny, thats a whole another story, i mean it was good for like the first 10 episodes, til kira came back..
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by N- 打具ヴぁーぜ場 Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:19 pm

and btw my reaction after watch SEED Destiny last episode
Shinn...why u must lose?
N- 打具ヴぁーぜ場
N- 打具ヴぁーぜ場
(20%)-Lv5
(20%)-Lv5

Currently : INDONESIA

http://www.voca-night-class.indonesianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Because Kira Yamato in SF had to hog Spotlight like William Shatner? Idk.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Gundam seeds name/pointless topic - Page 2 40102710
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Gundam seeds name/pointless topic - Page 2 3qif11

InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by cr0zzmeheart Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:16 am

i want to conclude my theory,may i ask who was that guy who made the exploration shown in flashbacks,is it the original cruzete the father of laflaga or am i wrong?
cr0zzmeheart
cr0zzmeheart
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by cr0zzmeheart Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:05 am

actualy i was thinking kira is a perfect clone via gene splicing coz i think he's born naturaly..and who's clone?i would pick that man with blondehair as one of its main host so presumably lafla ga's father i guess..but being an original ,kira had his own will as a natural born coordinator (though conception is via petri dish or IVF,INVITRO FERTILIZATION)..

"maiintindihan mo rin ang lahat,taglay mo ang SEED" >Trnsl. "You shall undrstand everything ,you posses the SEED" ;)
cr0zzmeheart
cr0zzmeheart
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal1nd0r Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:24 am

The man from the flashbacks, I'll assume you mean George Glenn, the first coordinator? He didn't have any relation to anyone in the series if I remember correctly. His only importance was that he was the first coordinator.

And Kira was conceived naturally and then was born artificially. His fetus was removed from his mother and put into an artificial womb. All so he could be born an ultimate coordinator. He wasn't a clone of anyone.
Cal1nd0r
Cal1nd0r
(0%)-Lv2
(0%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Helldiver450(Returned) Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:55 am

Cal1nd0r wrote:The man from the flashbacks, I'll assume you mean George Glenn, the first coordinator? He didn't have any relation to anyone in the series if I remember correctly. His only importance was that he was the first coordinator.

And Kira was conceived naturally and then was born artificially. His fetus was removed from his mother and put into an artificial womb. All so he could be born an ultimate coordinator. He wasn't a clone of anyone.

That is possibly the biggest waste of technology of all time.....

Natural motherly womb: Price-FREE(just feed her)
Special artificial robot container for the baby: $40,000,000,000 USD since it is a new system custom crafted for the baby.
They just put him in a chamber to make it look "cool".
The cheapest, but also more easily realistic way is just to have him born normally, and then brainwashed in his
early childhood. That is all...
Helldiver450(Returned)
Helldiver450(Returned)
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:38 am

Actually something to that effect just proves that Yamato is a Cyber-Coordinator.
The technology that Cal just stated in UC Terms is something to the effect of turning a normal human being(Oldtype) Into an Artificially enhanced Newtype, In sense a Cyber Newtype Born in infancy.
This just proves that Kira "Jesus" Yamato is in reality a Cyber-Coordinator.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:47 pm

so that means, KIRA IS A FAKE ULTIMATE COORDINATOR, ATHRUN FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal1nd0r Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:27 pm

I've always loved Athrun way more than Kira xD
Cal1nd0r
Cal1nd0r
(0%)-Lv2
(0%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Zala all the way XD.
So in reality the main "Messiah" Of the Jesus Yamato Cult thats pulling a Shatner out of a hat is actually a False prophet XD.
A sad day to the Kira Yamato fans.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGraphix Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:45 pm

The church of jesuss yamato lol
ZeroGraphix
ZeroGraphix
(40%)-Lv1
(40%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:48 pm

Yeah, The Church that was bashed more times By Wackymodder can now be bashed forever in believing a false prophet of failed fanservice.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:13 pm

and now you guys are basically bashing it too.  and i actually liked kira in seed maybe because he was the main character or cause the only MS in seed i liked he piloted. kind of hated athrun or didn't care for.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal1nd0r Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:32 pm

I liked Kira in SEED until he either started crying or beam spamming :B
His time piloting the Strike will forever be my favorite times in SEED though. Not to say I didn't like the Strike when Mwu got it. Although he got it freaking destroyed.... >.>
Cal1nd0r
Cal1nd0r
(0%)-Lv2
(0%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next