Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam seeds name/pointless topic

+7
cr0zzmeheart
Sankarea
InfinitasImpetum
N- 打具ヴぁーぜ場
Casval
Cal1nd0r
Ebgundam
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gundam seeds name/pointless topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Gundam seeds name/pointless topic

Post by Ebgundam Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:19 pm

i mean, he couldve let the archangel be deestroyed, nobody liked the captain on that ship, she was horrible and instead, they kill of the best captain in the series -_-
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Gundam seeds name/pointless topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Gundam seeds name/pointless topic

Post by Cal1nd0r Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:35 pm

ooooor, since I actually liked Murrue, she could learn to not be a sitting duck, since when do ships need to just stop to let mobile suits land? is it that difficult of a procedure? I mean, sure Mwu was injured and the Strike damaged but I mean come on, wth :V
Cal1nd0r
Cal1nd0r
(0%)-Lv2
(0%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:41 am

Yeah my bad on bashing Kira Yamato, but like Cal said it's mostly when he whines or beam spams. When he was in the Strike gundam he was set to go. Using nothing but his own skills to defeat the enemy. When He got inside Freedom and then SF, well That kinda went downhill, considering that Auto-lock system thing and beam spamming. As For Mu inheriting the Strike, Yeah too was downhill on his end even when he destroyed the strike taking a bullet(Course thats just for saving said Captain of the Archangel since they both have love interest with one another). However, does anyone remember what happened when he was Neo Roanoke?
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by cr0zzmeheart Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:11 am

i was just thinking that some traces of that explorer(glen?)were implanted on kira's DNA, a thing cruzete always envy coz he is made as imperfect clone ,and have known about kira which is natural birth.(actualy i presumed artificial conception rather than taking a fetus from wombs mother).somehow there still reality in it,its not just science ,coz the main idea in it is having all coordinators being hated, why? cloning,gene splicing/engineering are very much Considered inhumane,unethical,imoral and ungodly. Remember what "Logos" is defined ,making kira being most hated by naturals/EF, and his name being jesus is like blasphemy,and by coordinators because of envy... One thing kira gets sympathy because of his wisdom. A thing shin didnt have, he lost against athrun,and would surely loose against kira,becouse shin fights without knowing who is his enemy and extremely attached to his past and vengeance..
cr0zzmeheart
cr0zzmeheart
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Currently : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal1nd0r Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:22 am

Considering Neo was around for all of Destiny, you'd have to be more specific, are we talking about when he was all epic and blocked the Minerva's laser with the Akatsuki or something else? :B
Cal1nd0r
Cal1nd0r
(0%)-Lv2
(0%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 am

Crozzmeheart made a damn good point on Yamato. He's got wisdom despite being hated amongst his peers. Course like real life, cloning is often considered blasphemy despite the advantages it carries.
As for Mu as Neo, He only did the Atatsuki thing because he was gaining back his memories of who he really was. When he was Neo Roanoke, he didn't know who he really was, and had a different attitude on life and duty, In a sense acting like Char Aznable with a Glemy Toto agenda. Stella, Shinn's closest as a friend, because of Neo, was brainwashed, manipulated and died because of Neo Roanoke's Actions. Whether Mu actually recalls that is in question.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Helldiver450(Returned) Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:05 am

Gundam Seed is the Twilight of the Gundam franchise.
Never speak its god-forsaken name of cluster-faggotry
Helldiver450(Returned)
Helldiver450(Returned)
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Helldiver450(Returned) Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 am

You could bathe yourself in penises with a roomful of gay men covered in pink feathers, and it still won't be as gay as Twilight and Gundam Seed.
Helldiver450(Returned)
Helldiver450(Returned)
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGraphix Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:52 pm

At least they are remastering it... i haven't seen the remastered series..... do they still use recycle animation?
ZeroGraphix
ZeroGraphix
(40%)-Lv1
(40%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:04 pm

ZeroGraphix wrote:At least they are remastering it... i haven't seen the remastered series..... do they still use recycle animation?
haven't seen it either but from what i heard they removed the recycled animation for better ones.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGraphix Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:12 pm

all i know is this.....

Gundam seeds name/pointless topic - Page 3 Gundam-seed-destiny-hd-remaster-episode-15-remastered-hard-1-468x380

and this

Gundam seeds name/pointless topic - Page 3 Gundam-seed-destiny-hd-remaster-episode-15-remastered-hard-2-468x263
ZeroGraphix
ZeroGraphix
(40%)-Lv1
(40%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Helldiver450(Returned) Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Still gayer than a penis party.
"Remastered" my ass, they'll just spruce up the recycled animation to make it flashier, but still stay cheap.
Helldiver450(Returned)
Helldiver450(Returned)
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:09 pm

hater gonna hate,if you guys don't like it in the first place then don't watch it and give shjty comment,BANDAI remade it for some people who really want to watch it,not for those who hate it.yes,it is cheap,then tell that to BANDAI,Fking tell them to make better story for it with your concept,don't just fking stand here and give some shjty comment about it,is that what you can do?don't make me laugh
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Currently : Al-Revis Academy

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:19 pm

@Helldiver450
Gundam seeds name/pointless topic - Page 3 Haters%2Bgonna%2Bhate%2BGK%2Bgrey%2Bknight%2Bdreadknight

keep hating boy, and i will delete your posts(in this thread). there are some here who like seed here.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Jeez Helldiver calm down about it. Its not like its Anti-Brony or anything. Hell I liked watching it then, now love it with remastered version. So yeah.
Don't hate on SEED.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Helldiver450(Returned) Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:09 pm

KOS-MOS wrote:hater gonna hate,if you guys don't like it in the first place then don't watch it and give shjty comment,BANDAI remade it for some people who really want to watch it,not for those who hate it.yes,it is cheap,then tell that to BANDAI,Fking tell them to make better story for it with your concept,don't just fking stand here and give some shjty comment about it,is that what you can do?don't make me laugh

Oh really?
Gundam seeds name/pointless topic - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz_CH8X3Y_l729PU4a_A99dmGcjNLN84VkCLIfEPhDIrw8_oCz

-Animated and produced by Helldiver450
-ZOEOA models credit go to Omphai/Nova

When you can animate your own anime robot openning by yourself the way I did here,
then you will have my permission to laugh.Till then, feel free to study hard and practice.
I'll be waiting for you.
In the meantime, I'll be watching Gundam Seed's floppy penis parties to see if it's worth my time.

Gundam00 for life.
Helldiver450(Returned)
Helldiver450(Returned)
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:16 pm

....You know in comparing yourself to The Son of a Shepherd you actually do Remind me of Rolf in appearance.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Helldiver450(Returned) wrote:
KOS-MOS wrote:hater gonna hate,if you guys don't like it in the first place then don't watch it and give shjty comment,BANDAI remade it for some people who really want to watch it,not for those who hate it.yes,it is cheap,then tell that to BANDAI,Fking tell them to make better story for it with your concept,don't just fking stand here and give some shjty comment about it,is that what you can do?don't make me laugh

Oh really?
Gundam seeds name/pointless topic - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz_CH8X3Y_l729PU4a_A99dmGcjNLN84VkCLIfEPhDIrw8_oCz

-Animated and produced by Helldiver450
-ZOEOA models credit go to Omphai/Nova

When you can animate your own anime robot openning by yourself the way I did here,
then you will have my permission to laugh.Till then, feel free to study hard and practice.
I'll be waiting for you.
In the meantime, I'll be watching Gundam Seed's floppy penis parties to see if it's worth my time.

Gundam00 for life.
i don't know who son of shenherd is and i don't care who he is,and i don't understand why you show your old videos to me,and if knowing animate a anime opening or not is not related to a fact that you said you hate SEED,and showing your video to me didn't make any sense,show it to BANDAI,not me,i'm not BANDAI,show them how shjt SEED was
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Helldiver450 all your hate posts you make on this thread from now on are going to be deleted. we don't need your hate going on anymore. i request everyone else just ignore any of his further hate comments.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:36 am

Agreed to everything Mugen just stated. Seriously RolfDiver, calm down.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:53 am

well,if mugen has stated then i agree
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGraphix Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:42 am

Power down and have a
ZeroGraphix
ZeroGraphix
(40%)-Lv1
(40%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 am

Thats....just.....wrong. Funny as hell mind you....but no.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cal1nd0r Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:39 am

All of the Gundam SEED minis I've seen are just so bad XD I mean that in a semi good way, mind you lol
Cal1nd0r
Cal1nd0r
(0%)-Lv2
(0%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:49 pm

Dead on right Cal. Heck its one of those shows I keep bookmarked just in case I want something funny to watch ^^
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next