Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dengeki Bunko: FIGHTING CLIMAX ANNOUNCED! Anime 2D Fighting Game!

4 posters

Go down

Dengeki Bunko: FIGHTING CLIMAX ANNOUNCED! Anime 2D Fighting Game! Empty Dengeki Bunko: FIGHTING CLIMAX ANNOUNCED! Anime 2D Fighting Game!

Post by Minty Kitty Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:02 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!

DIS...GAEM...OMFG....I..

I Shat...I...I..I Foamed from my MOUTH...I..Spazzed....

This...Has been a dream of mine for a LONG Time...And its coming true...

Dengeki Bunko: FIGHTING CLIMAX...The Newly Announced 2D Fighting Game, is gonna be a game that i will play the SHIET out of...Until i pass out.

The Systems its for are unconfirmed. My Suspicions is that it will be for Vita First, then go to PS3/PS4.

All we have is a very short teaser gameplay video. But what we see...makes fans squeel...(me included ._.)

It shows Shana/Wilhemina vs Asuna/Leafa.

Now Video Screenshots:

Release is confirmed for 2014.

Im in Love Guyz...I want this soooo FAWKING BAD!

Edit:

Info on the Game (Guess who?)

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax has a four button battle system – A (weak), B (medium), C (strong), and S (support). After you use a support character there is cooldown time before you an use them again and the time is usually a few seconds, but varies depending on the character. Movement-wise, you can dash, back dash, and double jump.

A+B does an Impact Skill (down A+B is a special attack), B+C is your Trump Card a powerful attack that uses one Dengeki mark. You start a match with two Dengeki marks and only recover one per round, never getting more than two. Trump Card attacks have some invincibility frames when you start the attack and deal heavy damage. Blast is triggered by pressing A+B+C and uses the "Blast On" icon. Blast has different effects like it can stop a combo if you’re being attacked, but if you’re in a regular state it strengthens your fighter.

Each character has an "awakening" type ability called Potential. When specific conditions are met such as when your life is low your attack power will go up. Effects and triggers for Potential differ depending on the character. Extend Action changes both regular attacks and special attacks when you hold down a button after inputting a command. The Climax Gauge (probably the bar with a 0) is essentially a super meter. The bar gains meter when you attack, block, and automatically fills if you do nothing. You can stock up to five meters. EX Special Moves are essentially EX Specials from Street Fighter. If you press the S button while doing a special attack you can do a more powerful version of the move, but costs one Climax bar. Climax Arts are super moves that take two bars. Reflection Guard pushes back an opponent while blocking, but consumes some meter.

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax also has a canned combo if you mash A that goes from A (weak) –> B (medium) –> C (strong) –> impact attack –> EX Special (if you have meter).

New Trailer:
Oreimo, Accel World, To Aru Confirmed!

Last edited by Nanako on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Dengeki Bunko: FIGHTING CLIMAX ANNOUNCED! Anime 2D Fighting Game! Empty Re: Dengeki Bunko: FIGHTING CLIMAX ANNOUNCED! Anime 2D Fighting Game!

Post by Casval Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:03 am

Aren't you happy I found out about this game? So far Asuna + Shana in the same game? I'm loving it so far :D. I will keep watch for updates.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Dengeki Bunko: FIGHTING CLIMAX ANNOUNCED! Anime 2D Fighting Game! Empty Re: Dengeki Bunko: FIGHTING CLIMAX ANNOUNCED! Anime 2D Fighting Game!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Sayako wrote:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!

DIS...GAEM...OMFG....I..

I Shat...I...I..I Foamed from my MOUTH...I..Spazzed....

This...Has been a dream of mine for a LONG Time...And its coming true...

Dengeki Bunko: FIGHTING CLIMAX...The Newly Announced 2D Fighting Game, is gonna be a game that i will play the SHIET out of...Until i pass out.

The Systems its for are unconfirmed. My Suspicions is that it will be for Vita First, then go to PS3/PS4.

All we have is a very short teaser gameplay video. But what we see...makes fans squeel...(me included ._.)

It shows Shana/Wilhemina vs Asuna/Leafa.

Now Video Screenshots:

Release is confirmed for 2014.

Im in Love Guyz...I want this soooo FAWKING BAD!
what are the char base of?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:43 pm

have already seen it on facebook 2 days ago
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Currently : Al-Revis Academy

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:46 pm

@Nayu: Anime Chars

@Otouto: aaaaand? I saw no mention of it here so i posted it ._.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Sayako wrote:@Nayu: Anime Chars

oh ok i saw a other fighting game

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Sayako wrote:@Nayu: Anime Chars

just saying xD
also did you notice something about asuna's portrait?i think it looked sucked compare to other character ._.
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:20 pm

@Nayu: Yes, that is based off of a VN company called Aquaplus. They make great VNs with great characters. They are one of the bigger ones. In the VN world they go by the name "Leaf". So theres a fighting game being made with chars from their games. Also included are Examu's Chars. Which is a company that made great fighting games like Arcana Heart and Daemon Blade.

@Otouto: Lawl ik.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:39 am

Have to admit this I cannot wait for Dengeki to be released XD
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:10 pm

[quote="Nanako"][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ffffff]@Nayu: Yes, that is based off of a VN company called Aquaplus. They make great VNs with great characters. They are one of the bigger ones. In the VN world they go by the name "Leaf". So theres a fighting game being made with chars from their games. Also included are Examu's Chars. Which is a company that made great fighting games like Arcana Heart and Daemon Blade.

ah the only VN i look at is key visual novels?arts i look at they work to then XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:06 pm

NEW TRAILER RELEASED!

Last edited by Nanako on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:09 pm

DAMN! Looking awesome overall! Now where's Haruhi XD
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:44 pm

Kirino is so random (I like kirino just they not good for a game like this):/ They need more fantasy,supernatuarl or Mahou Shoujo Girl...
Rex
Rex
(100%)-Lv0
(100%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:15 am

Casval wrote:DAMN! Looking awesome overall! Now where's Haruhi XD
wait which haruhi? i know two of them XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:11 am

You know which one I mean. Haruhi Suzumiya AKA God in a Bratty Girl of the SOS Brigade XD.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Kirino Fits.

I have 1 word to explain how.

Japan
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Nanako wrote:NEW TRAILER RELEASED!

Accel World? O.o
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:12 am

Morgiana wrote:Kirino Fits.

I have 1 word to explain how.

Japan
I say a another word: MERURU!

XD if they want put some oreimo stuff to the game put Meruru to the game. More funny than Kirino.

Also few good heroine:

Lina Inverse
Nanoha/Fate
Shido Hikaru (From MKR) (Or Umi and Fuu)
Kinomoto Sakura (From CCS)
(Only Problem they arenot dengeki)

NO Haruhi pls... of  If they Put Haruhi to the game they need put Takanashi Rikka too...

New:

Possible Dengeki:
- Baccano
- Hataraku Maou-sama!
- Strike the Blood
- Toradora!
Rex
Rex
(100%)-Lv0
(100%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:31 am

This is a game based around Anime that Dangeki Magazine have put in their issues.

So any anime they havent done, they arent gonna put in.

Dangeki Magazine is liek the Shonen Jump of Japan...but better :)

Famitsu Magazine's one of my favs ^^

Nvm, just saw what u said after ur list :P
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down