Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cyber draco frame...in color

+2
Casval
mangak (GONE)
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

cyber draco frame...in color - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber draco frame...in color

Post by mangak (GONE) Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:12 am

review it? you're much better than me at japanese style drawing/illustration than i am and that i will ever be, but what i can do is give you my full opinion and advices on the finished product. (through PM only)

seeing how hikari who's not an artist drew manga style illustration made my jaw drop and i almost gave up doing that... i figured the writing system of asians and the culture there was part of the reason asians are better at ...asian style of drawing than us westerners (im actually getting better at it through learning japanese...so i'm pretty confident with what im saying here!)
.the only reason i picked it up again is cause i'm doing a comic and cause i like it anyway.  but meh, she can dream of trying to beat me at traditional medias and raw drawing hehehe, even you  ^^

and yes i aim for the more realistic kinda speed paint, along with a hybrid genre of cartoonish  and real. i'd like to get pro one day...atm im trying to prepare myself to enter at the GOBLIN school...a CG/animation school in paris having a world reputation (i heard square enix has employed two graduates from there who learned japanese )

so yea definitly send me your stuff bro , i'll do what i can to help if  i can :)
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:27 pm

MangakaNinja wrote:review it? you're much better than me at japanese style drawing/illustration than i am and that i will ever be, but what i can do is give you my full opinion and advices on the finished product. (through PM only)

seeing how hikari who's not an artist drew manga style illustration made my jaw drop and i almost gave up doing that... i figured the writing system of asians and the culture there was part of the reason asians are better at ...asian style of drawing than us westerners (im actually getting better at it through learning japanese...so i'm pretty confident with what im saying here!)
 .the only reason i picked it up again is cause i'm doing a comic and cause i like it anyway.  but meh, she can dream of trying to beat me at traditional medias and raw drawing hehehe, even you  ^^

and yes i aim for the more realistic kinda speed paint, along with a hybrid genre of cartoonish  and real. i'd like to get pro one day...atm im trying to prepare myself to enter at the GOBLIN school...a CG/animation school in paris having a world reputation (i heard square enix has employed two graduates from there who learned japanese )

so yea definitly send me your stuff bro , i'll do what i can to help if  i can :)
Isn't it the same with a review? haha
that aside, that's Exactly what I need, xD. and thanks in advance ^_^

and daaaaamn... paris? daaaamn you are fancy man !! xD you should grow a moustache then.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:49 pm

what's up with the mustache fetish? i let all my hair grow when i want to XD
cyber draco frame...in color - Page 3 Slpx

and np for the review, just send me your stuff when ur ready :p
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:13 pm

MangakaNinja wrote:what's up with the mustache fetish? i let all my hair grow when i want to XD
cyber draco frame...in color - Page 3 Slpx

and np for the review, just send me your stuff when ur ready :p
well you know, paris...and the moustaches...
cyber draco frame...in color - Page 3 French-armitage-2

I may be referencing a totally different subject so correct me if I'm confusing paris with another place xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:23 pm

lol
no you're not mistaken it's spot on, ... that's the french icon of some ...old way of life you could say.no one dresses like that btw, but lol

screw mustaches XD  i like beards better huhu!
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:54 pm

cyber draco frame...in color - Page 3 Tf2__heavy_commission_by_darklitria-d5yvjh0
Da This good : )
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3