Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERA Online going FTP This Feburary! :D

3 posters

Go down

TERA Online going FTP This Feburary! :D Empty TERA Online going FTP This Feburary! :D

Post by Minty Kitty Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Thats right..TERA Online..the Awesome MMORPG that turned away players due to High Prices and having a Shitty Trial.

Is becoming FTP COMPLETELY (No Restrictions or Debuffs like in SWTOR...thats right...im looking at you The Old Republic...you watered down piece of shit...)

*Coughs*

Anyway, It will be completely free to play, with a revamped Cash Shop that is fair unlike the original one, Plus, on the day of the FTP Date, they are making a HUGE update! And you can access it all!

The only thing they are doing is a VIP Status to all those who already had a Subscription, but cmon, is that really that bad? All it does is give those players (who are probably High Ass levels anyway), Increases Rates and A Unique Mount. But thats it. THATS IT.

Honestly this is something a lot of Fans of Tera (Me included), have wanted for a while. Tera's Finally getting its head out of its ass and Doing the FTP Approach RIGHT.

I cant wait for this, how about you guys?
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

TERA Online going FTP This Feburary! :D Empty Re: TERA Online going FTP This Feburary! :D

Post by Sankarea Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:00 pm

wow,look cool,just hope my pc can handle it
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Currently : Al-Revis Academy

Back to top Go down

TERA Online going FTP This Feburary! :D Empty Re: TERA Online going FTP This Feburary! :D

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Lunamaria Hawke wrote:Is becoming FTP COMPLETELY (No Restrictions or Debuffs like in SWTOR...thats right...im looking at you The Old Republic...you watered down piece of shit...)

*Coughs*

LOLOL

anyway, I may try this out. I always heard stuff about it but never took the time to check it out because it had a subscription, but since it's going FTP, I may finally check it out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:58 pm

interest a new game i could play on my new computer.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:56 am

CPU: Intel core2quad or higher
Graphic: SLI nvdia 9800s
Ram: preferably more then 4
Theres other settings that affect speed and management but usually its enough.

I ran these configs during my tera days at medium only part it lags is at end game maps and nexus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Awesome I knew there was a day that game going to be F2P mainly because they get more money that way and more people to play :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:32 am

Also who here is going to play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:07 am

might play it
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:58 pm

If Tera went f2p from the start I'd probably be playing it right now instead of sdgo..

I'll pass and wait for other mmo releases like pso2 and blade&soul.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Mirage wrote:If Tera went f2p from the start I'd probably be playing it right now instead of sdgo..

I'll pass and wait for other mmo releases like pso2 and blade&soul.

can't wait until pso2, played the japanese version of it. (off-topic IK)
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Blade and Soul is being Localized by NCSoft, so it will take another Year or so. Maybe late this year (November or December).

PSO2 is soon :)
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:07 am

>pso2
>B&S

what is wrong with you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum