Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Debate: Boy or a Girl? (READ THE RULES!)

5 posters

Go down

Open Debate: Boy or a Girl? (READ THE RULES!) Empty Open Debate: Boy or a Girl? (READ THE RULES!)

Post by Minty Kitty Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Well, rel and Mugen arent allowed to vote on this because they know The REAL Answer.

But, heres the debate...

Am i...My Profile...atm...*Points to her Avatar*...

A Guy or a Girl?

U are free to guess as much as u want. I will not interject or answer any questions, however i will post hints and pictures if u guys need more help.

Rules:

1: You are not allowed to look up this character on the net, i will know if u do :3
2: You cannot ask someone who already knows about this, for the answer.
3: If you have seen the series, then u may not answer. But, if u have seen the series but are still confused on the answer, then u may guess.

Thats it, go nuts :3

TUTURU!

Edit:

As for the Prize to those who answer correctly...ill think about that. Im sure i can whip up something XD

Also Sidenote: This isnt a common "OMG its another Trap thingy, its obviously a girl" thing, believe me, even i had trouble discerning if it was a boy or a girl. So yea :P
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Open Debate: Boy or a Girl? (READ THE RULES!) Empty Re: Open Debate: Boy or a Girl? (READ THE RULES!)

Post by CometStrife Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Warning: read the Rules Comet XD I said that if u saw it, u arent allowed to answer XD
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Open Debate: Boy or a Girl? (READ THE RULES!) Empty Re: Open Debate: Boy or a Girl? (READ THE RULES!)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:24 am

a guy :P?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 am

girl?
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Currently : Al-Revis Academy

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:17 am

im a huge fan of steins gate, of course it's a shounen ...
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:19 am

it are boy

lelelele

not like I never watched Steins;Gate or anything... B-B-Baka~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Answer:
Spoiler: