Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation Plus NOT Required to play FTP games.

2 posters

Go down

Playstation Plus NOT Required to play FTP games. Empty Playstation Plus NOT Required to play FTP games.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Say you want a PlayStation 4, but you don’t want to have to buy a PlayStation Plus subscription to play your free-to-play games online. After all, “free” means “free,” right? But hasn’t it been confirmed that you need a PS Plus account to go online?

Well, turns out the answer is “yes” and “no.”

At a roundtable discussion at E3, Sony Worldwide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida stated that, while most online games will require a PS Plus subscription, F2P games will not, and the decision will be up to each game’s publisher:

“As far as free-to-play games are concerned, it’s the publisher’s decision whether they put it inside or outside of PS Plus.”

Granted, at $50/year, or less than $5/month, PS Plus seems like a good deal overall, but it’s always nice to have options.

SOE titles DC Universe Online and PlanetSide 2 are two games that Yoshida confirms will not require PlayStation Plus, and we’ve heard (though not confirmed) that Warframe will also be among the freebies.

Additionally, video services such as Netflix and Hulu will not require PS Plus.

I don’t know about you guys, but the Xbox One is getting further and further back in my rear-view mirror…well...it was already WAY back...but its REALLY farther back now...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Playstation Plus NOT Required to play FTP games. Empty Re: Playstation Plus NOT Required to play FTP games.

Post by InfinitasImpetum Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Xbox One is shit. anyone considering buying it should kill themselves now before they ruin their life for good.

plus this is good to know. sony knows how to please its consumers.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Playstation Plus NOT Required to play FTP games. Empty Re: Playstation Plus NOT Required to play FTP games.

Post by Sankarea Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Free or not wasn't a problem,sadly i cannot buy Playstation Plus from my country so it is good to know this,arigatou onee-chan
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Currently : Al-Revis Academy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:08 pm

PS4 wins, Shitbox gets flushed, Microsoft Cries a river that no one will give 2 ****s about.
Everyone wins XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down