Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons Dogma, Great Game...But....*warning spoilers*

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dragons Dogma, Great Game...But....*warning spoilers* Empty Dragons Dogma, Great Game...But....*warning spoilers*

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:10 am

after some thought I feel dragons dogma's ending leaves more questions then answers for me, fair enough ye beat the dragons and get your heart back...but then then half of gran soren collapses, the dragonforged turns to dust, the duke then becomes old and monsters are coming out of the everfall, and the sky turns into like an endless night cycle

can anyone who understands dragons dogma, more then me, please tell me what or how all this happened?, im confused
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Currently : Home

Back to top Go down

Dragons Dogma, Great Game...But....*warning spoilers* Empty Re: Dragons Dogma, Great Game...But....*warning spoilers*

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Go into the Everfall. The giant hole in the middle of Gran Soren. Find the women who gives u the task of getting 20 of an item (Forget the name)

After that, get those, clear anything u wanna do in the Everfall (all the chambers, trust me, ur gonna wanna go to EACH one, there are bosses u wont find anywhere else, like the FULLY fightable Hydra, Gorechimera, Drakes, Wyverns etc). Once u have 20, return to her. A Portal will open at the bottom of the Everall. Then u can continue on to the last part of the game.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Dragons Dogma, Great Game...But....*warning spoilers* Empty Re: Dragons Dogma, Great Game...But....*warning spoilers*

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Lunari wrote:Go into the Everfall. The giant hole in the middle of Gran Soren. Find the women who gives u the task of getting 20 of an item (Forget the name)

After that, get those, clear anything u wanna do in the Everfall (all the chambers, trust me, ur gonna wanna go to EACH one, there are bosses u wont find anywhere else, like the FULLY fightable Hydra, Gorechimera, Drakes, Wyverns etc). Once u have 20, return to her. A Portal will open at the bottom of the Everall. Then u can continue on to the last part of the game.
yea ik that but it still kinda raises some questions, who is the senchael?, does he watch over the world, is he the god of the game? why does he allow this to happen? why must you kill him etc, questions like will come up im sure, but also why does the arisen choose to kill himself? to mainly allow his/her pawn to live as a human? im sorry but some of these questions will be going through my mind :(
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:25 pm

ok first things first:

The Seneschal is the God of the World. The Overseer of all life. Its their job to regulate and watch over humans and other creatures for anything that might upset the balance. Their the Arisen who conquered everything. Their powers go from creating life to destroying it. The world feeds off the Seneschals energy and lifeforce, making them weaker so then life begins to have its own Volition and things go out of control, so they send a Dragon from the Rift to find a new Arisen so that they make take their place and balance will be restored.

The only way to kill a Sensechal is the obtain the Godsbane. Which is obtained by killing the Dragon. See how that works? Dragon is summoned by the Seneschal, chosen Arisen kills dragon and gets Godsbane. The tool needed to kill the Seneschal.

Once they kill the Seneschal, they take their place and become the new Guardian.

The Seneschal also have the option of killing themselves to make their pawns human. Releasing them from their ethereal bonds.

If u need to know anything else, ask :)
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:32 pm

don't forget to tell him the benefits XD (or is that a surprise XD)
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Benefits? Lore speaking there really are NO benefits to being the Seneschal. Its a Cursed Fate that no one can seem to break. Its a loop. The World is in a Loop.

Ur stuck watching over the world and watching people in agony. Creatures killing each other. Bandits raiding other people. Wars breaking out. And with all the power and skills u have from being the most powerful Arisen, u cant do anything about it.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:50 pm

gesus. This is by far the most horrible form of destiny Ive seen/heard of.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:14 am

hum kinda seems to make sense but why did the everfall consume half of gran soren and monsters were flying out?
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:22 am

It was part of the whole thing started by the Seneschal.

The Everfall is and always has been the only link between the Human world and the Realm of the Seneschal.

U remember the pawn saying that the Everfalls been around for a VERY long time?

Its sarcred to Pawns because they feel a connection.

The current Everfall had completely blocked off passages and there was no way to accces the portal to the Realm of the Seneschal. So once the Dragon was defeated, it que the everfall opening up. The everfall was ALWAYS underneath Gran Soren. When the Dragon was defeated and the Sky turned to Ashes. It also made the Ground crack and fall apart, opening the way to the true Everfall and thus making the Arisen able to cross into the Realm of the Seneschal.

Edit: Dont u notice all those Pawns walking around the real Everfall? And if u talk to them, they tell u that their Masters all perished. That because they were all the Pawns of past Arisens who perished in the Everfall.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:21 pm

hum ok I think it get it but what about the dragonforged and the duke? why did the dragonforged turn to dust? did he live past his time for years? was the duke a past arisen? why did he turn old?
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:27 am

The Dragonforged was a practically a living human that was connected to the Dragon.

When you killed the Dragon, the dragonforged also died, because he was connected to him

The Duke was a past Arisen. Remember how the Dragon made you make a choice?

You can turn back and offer him your loved one in your place, or you can fight him.

The Duke chose to give up his loved one. Did you do the side quest story with the Dukes wife?

Spoiler:

The dragon had granted him practically power and immortality. When the Dragon was killed, that pact ended. And he reverted to the state he would be originally had he not been an Arisen.

He attacks you because he see's the Dragon as an unbeatable God that no one can defeat. So when you return with tales of defeating the Dragon. And the sky is shrouded in Ashes and a swirl of clouds, he uses this to further his belief that you made a pact with the Dragon, just like him. Dont you remember what he says to you?

"Y..you...you accepted his deal didnt you? DIDN'T YOU?! Theres no way you could of defeated the Dragon!"

or something like that.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:19 pm

yea ik and aye I did get up to the event with the duchess and duke, even though she wasnt my loved one, selene one lol
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by steeleyedblue Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:00 pm

selene ftw she makes you restorative beer essentially lol, also if you've played the bitterblack (half)sequel you'd also learn that ALL arisen are essentially connected to one another almost like a shared state of being. also at one point the "echos" mention that all arisen share the same fate and it further explains that all arisen do not complete their cycle until they become a link in the world's chain aka seneschal. that leads me personally to believe all arisen goe thru cycles of reincarnation until eventually their souls succeed.
steeleyedblue
steeleyedblue
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Currently : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:01 am

well I didnt chose to be the seneschal and just died from the "godsbane" I think it was called, I seen scene of the dragon falling through the sky like at the start, does that mean the dragon was a former arisen?
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by steeleyedblue Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:45 am

yes if you die fighting the seneschal you fall from his realm and turn into a dragon.
the point is that if your soul has the strength to become an arisen then you are bound to die a thousand times until eventually your soul succeeds in becoming a link in the grand chain. im not sure if that means becoming the dragon and dying eventually achieves that or not tho.
steeleyedblue
steeleyedblue
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:50 am

Dont forget about ur Pawn, when you become Seneschal u can stab urself with Godsbane to set ur Pawn free and live as a Human. Ur seen dying and ur Pawn falls down through the sky and yells "Master!" as they fall down. They land on the beaches of your hometown.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:17 pm

yea thats more like a sad ending for me, infact both endings have ye die :( it would of been nice for the arisen to live in peace with his pawn and his "loved one" whoever he/she chose
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:04 pm

ok now iv got another question lol ik the pawn gets the arisens emotions upon the arisens death but any reason as how he/she then more or less becomes the well in the arisens body?
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Its kinda liek a sacrifice. The Arisen gives his/her own life and the Pawns soul gets moved to the Arisens body (Kinda). A pawns body is non-human. They don't need to eat, drink any liquids or anything. So even if they became human, it would need to change their entire internal makeup, which is unrealistic as hell. The game is Fantasy obviously, but it has to make SOME Sense lawl.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:33 pm

ah well lvl 50 and doing a NG+ I'll eventrully have to do the "dark arisen DLC" but I'll make sure im higher then 50...alot higher lol
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by steeleyedblue Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:05 pm

i did the dark arisen dlc on a fresh character, tho i did get to gran soren to change my characters class to mystic knight (best offensive AND defensive class IMO) and my pawn to a ranger. ima beast with mystic knight lol. beat bitterblack at level 22 mystic knight lol... its all about High brontide, holy wall, and blessed trance..... oh and Demonswrath is amazing with the help of that perfect block augment (forget what its called).
steeleyedblue
steeleyedblue
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:09 pm

mystic knight is a good class, im saying i'll do bitterblack isle cause apperently its recommended lvl 50 or higher chars do the dlc :) equiped some dragonforged armor and using the dragons dogma sword :)
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by steeleyedblue Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:53 am

there was a video somewhere where a guy beat the final boss of the dlc with a dragonforged rusty longsword(protip:poison damage) as a fighter with his pawn as a ranger
steeleyedblue
steeleyedblue
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorias The Abysswalker Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:02 am

so far iv romanced selene and dutchess, I find it funny and kinda cute that when ye return to your home she runs up to you and follows ye around lol, good thing she doesnt follow you out the village
Artorias The Abysswalker
Artorias The Abysswalker
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by steeleyedblue Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:45 pm

the hardest love interest to get right is the cassardis chiefs daughter (your childhood friend) i cant remember her name tho, you have to say all the right things to her and keep her from going to the holy cathedral for more training.

i will say this on a different note, that the one thing i did not like about dragons dogma was that there was one town and one city, also while the overall mapsize of the game is big, like 60% of it is inaccessible whatsoever. orinstance the frontier lands is one room but it is deemed so important that it takes up 1/4 of the world map... its a room... underground... but it takes up 1/4 or your world map....
also its not a "land" is a freaking room, i thought that at one point it would lead to the next like hub or something... nope just a archydra and a cyclops.
steeleyedblue
steeleyedblue
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next