Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what the...is this a gundam love declaration?!

+7
Kyubey
CometStrife
InfinitasImpetum
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Casval
Minty Kitty
mangak (GONE)
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

what the...is this a gundam love declaration?! - Page 2 Empty Re: what the...is this a gundam love declaration?!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:04 am

Manga, the ladies-man.

you should use that rank instead of supreme dictator (i iz keedhing). :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

what the...is this a gundam love declaration?! - Page 2 Empty Re: what the...is this a gundam love declaration?!

Post by mangak (GONE) Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:07 am

cmon...not koowl v___v

im not a guy, im gundam ya bitches
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:54 pm

This is an interesting thread.. Maybe you should meet up with that person or something, no harm in doing that unless she is someone like Gasai Yuno in Mirai Nikki..
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:51 am

i told her to go ahead and talk to me this afternoon... should be in a few hours before i should see my stalker... yipiii  Hideee!! 
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:02 am

MangakaNinja wrote:i told her to go ahead and talk to me this afternoon... should be in a few hours before i should see my stalker... yipiii  Hideee!! 
go for it manga~
...ur da man X3

owh yea...dun forget to give her some gundam figure as present...
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Currently : Dօօɖʟɛ Aʀօʊռɖ ─‿‿─

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:53 am

what th? no way

and btw, the girl is definitely cccrazzay bout meh, she's practically drooling...she's average at best, some nice guy could call her cute i guess, i'm definitely a bastard when it comes to looks...it's either da prettiest ever or nothing XD
so yea, i told her i wasn't looking for a relationship...and that she was kinda stalking me ,which is definitely the case

thanks for the advice guys, ill have more confidence the next time i wanna talk to a girl XD
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:53 pm

MangakaNinja wrote:i received an email from a random person i never met or heard of, i translated the message in English using google and my skillz(google wasn't enough obviously), tell me it's not a love declaration? i replied back saying she was weird but meh....  was that harsh?

what is this sht? how would you react?!
from a girl wrote:

Hi *my name*,

I 'm sorry to bother you during your exam revisions ( Courage it's soon over :)) , but here it goes, I have a question for you . It's been a while since that stuck to my head but as you can see I am being very courageous , yea, I 'm writing a mail instead of coming to see you in the halls of the university or during a lesson. To be honest, I'm not at all comfortable with people, that 's why I write .
The more I write the more I tell myself that I look like a real dummy xD !

Hurm well, I stop beating around the bush or it will look like a love declaration , I do not intend to scare you and you running away at full speed by reading my message> w <

So here's my question ... Is it you I saw in the hallways once with a shirt where it was written on the back : " I ​​am Gundam "? Yea yea, all this blabla just for that xD ! In fact , I like gundam is why I asked this question . However, if it's not you .. OMG i would have looked like a real idiott xD

There you go, I bother you no more! Thank you for taking the time to read my  wacky message xD !
Good luck for the exams! :)

why does weird s***t like that happen to me? XD LOL

i don't even know how she got my mail... and who is she?! maybe she's fat as f XD

NEVER will i be wearing my gundam shirts at university no more lol ...never knew id attract girls with that

Meh, she might not be fat, but she's probably a little chubby.
Nerds and geeks tend to look a bit less attractive than most others.
Try not to be a hypocrite; we're not the best looking people either.

Some of these girls can be pretty damned cool.

Check out what my gf gave me yesterday, A MOTHER FUCKING SUPERVALKYRIE!!! :D
what the...is this a gundam love declaration?! - Page 2 Win_2010

She's into anime, mecha, games, vocaloids, and doesn't mind that I act a little weird.
I got all of this because I decided to give her a chance, and I have no regrets,
and I've been doing the same for her.

Heck, I bet she'd become great friends with Hikari since they kinda like a lot of the same stuff.

Last edited by Kyubey on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyubey
Kyubey
(20%)-Lv1
(20%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Mangakaninja, you might've just let your arrogance spoil your chances of having a GOOD one.
I rather have an average-looking gf that understands me and I can be a total goofball with, than some hottie with whom I can't feel comfortable with being myself- and instead resorting to having to pretend to be something that I am not.
Kyubey
Kyubey
(20%)-Lv1
(20%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Kyubey wrote:Mangakaninja, you might've just let your arrogance spoil your chances of having a GOOD one.
I rather have an average-looking gf that understands me and I can be a total goofball with, than some hottie with whom I can't feel comfortable with being myself- and instead resorting to having to pretend to be something that I am not.

my granps totally agrees with you (i live with my grandpa) and pretty much everyone i know says im stupid, im aware i shouldn't act like this but...

i know what love feels like, i know what love-at-sight is , had it before and i never want anything less with a girl i want a relationship with... i'm not after vaginas, i'm after someone to like me back. if i can't "feel" the magic within instants, i know it's not gonna work, it's not so much about being the prettiest, but more about having your heart race 10000 beats a sec. that feeling i won't give up for the first one that just comes up to me/...as i said, im used to have "propositions" from girls...what's more that's happening in a country where that almost never happens... back in america i had half the girl of the schools talking about me, i'm not bragging, it's just how it is, and it's not made my life easy: i hate people ...mostly
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:08 pm

MangakaNinja wrote:
Kyubey wrote:Mangakaninja, you might've just let your arrogance spoil your chances of having a GOOD one.

my granps totally agrees with you (i live with my grandpa) and pretty much everyone i know says im stupid, im aware i shouldn't act like this but...

i know what love feels like, i know what love-at-sight is , had it before and i never want anything less with a girl i want a relationship with... i'm not after vaginas, i'm after someone to like me back.  if i can't "feel" the magic within instants, i know it's not gonna work, it's not so much about being the prettiest, but more about having your heart race 10000 beats a sec. that feeling i won't give up for the first one that just comes up to me/...as i said, im used to have "propositions" from girls...what's more that's happening in a country where that almost never happens... back in america i had half the girl of the schools talking about me, i'm not bragging, it's just how it is, and it's not made my life easy: i hate people ...mostly

I have a confession;

I hated the bloody hell out of Isabel at first.
She was annoying, too talkative, all she would
do is talk about her favorite yaoi crap, and I found her irritating.

It took me 8 months of hanging out with her to realize that she's actually kinda worthwhile to have around.
The moment I started being a little nicer, things seemed to improve; and the more I realized we had in common.

I think love at first sight is total bullshit, and hormonal.
Kyubey
Kyubey
(20%)-Lv1
(20%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:45 pm

hormonal? you make it sound like an abnormality...

maybe it's hormonal, but it's stronger than most of make belief relation ships, which are for most, a "convenience" relationship...past 40 the two "lovers" hate their guts but they have kids and a rent to pay...and life is cheaper at two...sooo...they just bear with one another and act as friends...that the reality for most relationships today...mariages dont last for shit

my parents fell madly in love, they never got married...and there still togeter after over 20 years...

im not saying everyone can be like my parents nor that your relation is crap, but i want to believe in fairy tale just for this once...just that.   love at first sight isn't that all bullshit when you experience it.  i never dated the girls in question so i wouldn't know,
but yea...

im not going to force myself to stay with someone that doesn't attract me in anyway just cause i don't like to be alone...i chose alone over fake friends and empty love.

here's what happened to me last year, rellik kinda know about this;
i fell in love with a girl the first day of university, she fell for me as well the same day too... i didn't realize it until waaaaay too late, i wanted her to accept me as a friend while she tried getting my attention as a girlfriend... i was aiming for too low. after a month i got friend zoned... a short month after that she stopped talking to me, lost interest,and i stopped talking to her cause she was ignoring me as welll... i left the "group" of friends i created with her because it was unbearable for me, i chose to be alone rather than staying in this nightmare.

5 month passed of ignoring each other, i was totally alone...she sent a hate poem on the university's facebook page, .. i bashed her back... i realize this was really the end, i screwed it up double time... i facepalmed myself on the wall, cried like a mtf, and told myself i would never try to be friend with a girl as it was bullsht, and i also told myself...  idk, whatever, im mad and just sad.      now i got to deal looking at her and the friends i gathered for her everyweek...and im freaking alone.  so yea, screw relationships, i don't know what to believe in...it's been a year and 2 month since i havn't talked to her. i'm telling you dis cause... i'm not ready for relationship

even now i can't forget her... it's a nightmare
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Mangakaninja,
the issue is that "love at first sight" is based on bodily chemicals
and how the body accepts/rejects them.

The thing is; when it's based on hormones alone, the relationship quickly
begins to fall apart if there isn't enough physical contact/intimacy,
and therefore there is less of a mental connection, and instead more of a physical connection.

Well, to make matters worse, the human body tends to build resistance to substances that it percieves constantly,
so you begin to build resistance to it over time, and throughout the relationship; the brain notices that it detects less
of these hormones- but in reality it's just having a harder time sensing them.
This is what causes couples to feel insecure about eachother over time, and why they end up so grumpy with eachother.
The dopamine the body produces begins to go away, and when the body's reward system is not at its usual levels, it promotes anxiety, aggression, and possibly rejection.

On the contrast, when it's a mental connection with someone, both people are in true control of the relationship
and would have to do something to upset the other person in order to cause any real discomfort.
Kyubey
Kyubey
(20%)-Lv1
(20%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:11 pm

pff, i get what you're saying, heck it even makes sense, but i have a feeling ur much older than me (20), try explaining your serious relationship theories to a teenager who's hormones are messed up... doesn't make sense

you're dividing physical and mental attractions like the 2 couldn't coexist in whichever case of "falling in love" you are, that's wrong...i think both can be built and fade...

no relation is made to last forever anyway, who said staying the the same person for your whole life was good? religion? yea when men lived until their 40s and died from illness in the middleages...

change is what makes life ...life.
it doesn't really matter how u connect with someone as long as the 2 are happy, end of it. no need for "winging theories" or anything, it's pretty darn simple when it looks pretty complicated XD

IMO
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:32 pm

kyubey/helldiver is 22.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:57 pm

hell is dat old? ...old jeezer...nah kidding, we're practically the same age,

he's got more experience by the sound of it
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:12 pm

yeah he really does, even more than me when it comes to dating.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:25 pm

dam...hell u totally got all of it was right...i couldn't say more afterwards...

Kyubey wrote:love at first sight is total bullshit.
True Story...

*Victim Here*
what the...is this a gundam love declaration?! - Page 2 134078112479
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:55 pm

O_O
I swear kaito you'd be perfect for konata profile.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Casval wrote:I swear you'd be perfect for konata profile.
Oh Gawd seriously...why was that???

can u state the reason why??...
cause her personality??
Kawaii??
her attitude??
or...her appearance??

Last edited by ⓢⓐⓨⓐ on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:01 pm

...Everything owo...

Nah jk, i dont see how u fit her profile owo

Specially since ur gender's are complete opposites...though sometimes i still think ur a girl...a...really...adorable...girl...

...i...i better leave before i lose control of my urge to hug something cute...
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Lunari wrote:sometimes i still think ur a girl...a...really...adorable...girl...
oh my...tq luna-chi...u really see it through me... >/////<
what the...is this a gundam love declaration?! - Page 2 1524629_10201178394761292_940845609_n

Spoiler:

PS: Ur signature...Dat anime Sure really...Really Are Cute >~<
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
Hǟɢǟռɛ Mɨӄʊ
(20%)-Lv2
(20%)-Lv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:41 pm

This site gets wierder and wierder every second.....maybe it's just me.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Casval wrote:This site gets wierder and wierder every second.....maybe it's just me.
its you, your on drugs and don't realize it. XD
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by KiraHayate Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:54 am

InfinitasImpetum wrote:
Casval wrote:This site gets wierder and wierder every second.....maybe it's just me.
its you, your on drugs and don't realize it. XD

Has he been on crack?!
what the...is this a gundam love declaration?! - Page 2 40%20Spongebob%20Crackhead
KiraHayate
KiraHayate
(40%)-Lv1
(40%)-Lv1

Currently : behind you

Back to top Go down

Post by AgeGundam Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:24 pm

Saaay Yeeeees MWAHHAAHHA
Dang how did she get your email o-o
AgeGundam
AgeGundam
(10%)-Lv1
(10%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next