Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about my game and how i am going to release it.

3 posters

Go down

about my game and how i am going to release it. Empty about my game and how i am going to release it.

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:11 pm

my game is getting close to a point where i might have something ready within 1 -2 weeks for testing. i have decided not to make it a winz00e only thing like i originally planned, do to the forums activity. it also why i changed its name too. I posted about it on amecha and facebook so i can attact attention. after i get 1st release out, i will think about getting a indiedb page created. as for release i will be creating a website for it using google websites. i haven't decided whether to create a forum for user content yet. so far i am leaving that to the community to do.

other details.
to prevent stealing of others creation the model format is designed to not be able to convert back to a common model format and can't be modified after you created it. the format also saves who created this.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

about my game and how i am going to release it. Empty Re: about my game and how i am going to release it.

Post by InfinitasImpetum Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:01 pm

its not going to be released..........i am done. not going the way, i wanted it too.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

about my game and how i am going to release it. Empty Re: about my game and how i am going to release it.

Post by InfinitasImpetum Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:24 pm

game project has changed for the best.  release will be on custom website and i will mention it here, amecha, gknight, extremevs FB group, and my own facebook.    this isn't about winz anymore the project is about creating something everyone can enjoy based on gvg games.

so far i am writing import stuff so i can get the mesh and skeleton in.

i might do a super smash bros based project instead and come back to this game after. since its easier to program.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:10 pm

...what's Gknight ?
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:38 pm

another windom forum created by xnider and i think cometstrife is involved someway.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:27 am

not to disrespect Xnider or anything but i had to say that...*faccepalm*

i looked it up, pretty much a poor ripp off of what we had...with retard spinning avatars 
anyway, kudos to him for standing for whatever he believes.... he's just a bit dumb on this.
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:59 am

tbh, when my game ready, if its ever gets done. i will just be mentioning it once over there and then they can choose to support it and create section/s for it or do whatever. i will be going to be giving my full support here and amecha for the game. so the tutorials and how to stuff by me will be on both here and amecha.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:06 am

sure thing, if you ever make your mech game happen we'll support it and have dedicated forum space for it, hopefully it'll have some creativity potential (modding ?)  and that you'll keep making updates to it based on feedback from your players or something
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGraphix Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Dying of anticiaption =A=
ZeroGraphix
ZeroGraphix
(40%)-Lv1
(40%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:16 am

though i might not be doing a mecha game at first. i am deciding on doing a Super smash bros type game where you can add any kind of character to it. though i am still doing the mech game i want to but not now. i feel this new project will have more popularity.

super smash bros has more popularity than windom. that doesn't mean you can't still add mechs to it.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:42 am

imagine if a mecha game had the planet as the stage and including space.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down