Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this place is too quiet!!! time to start something

+2
Ebgundam
InfinitasImpetum
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

this place is too quiet!!! time to start something Empty this place is too quiet!!! time to start something

Post by InfinitasImpetum Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:15 pm

EB, why you no post. i am guessing you given up too. XD

.........can't think of anything else to say......XD
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

this place is too quiet!!! time to start something Empty Re: this place is too quiet!!! time to start something

Post by Ebgundam Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:07 pm

i havent given up, its just ive been busy with school. i havent had any free time recently.
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

this place is too quiet!!! time to start something Empty Re: this place is too quiet!!! time to start something

Post by mangak (GONE) Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:22 am

you just posted...took you 50 sec i bet... even less with a decent connection. you don't have 50 sec to spare?

winz isn't worth 50 sec? you can say yes there is no bad answer it's just that in the latter case...  we're fucked
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:59 am

i gave up and i admit to it.

i even stopped doing my game not cause of winz, i was disappointed in the direction the game was going.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:02 pm

that's it i geeve ap. 

sick of this shit, that's what i get when i trust a girl with something. shit's backfired, hik left winz with the keys and now it's jammed.

funny though people are still coming here , maybe cause of the extensive database gathered throughout the years.  

i soooo want to nuke the f out of winz right now XD
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:27 pm

go ahead nothings stopping you.  tbh, i gave up on making my game in unity. if i continued it, it would be in custom engine. which it should of been from the start.

here is what you can do make an announcement saying if post count per day doesn't get above 5-10 per day. your going to nuke things.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:08 pm

if you want to put blame on someone, you can blame yourself, not hikari. your the one who caused members to leave on many accounts.

that jam was caused by you pulling too many keys out at once.

InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:12 pm

you and rockfire are in the same dilenma.  both winz and amecha are in decline.

yes i am triple posting, who gives a fuck!!! XD
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:29 pm

triple post is badass...DOUBLE posting is newbish cause dat you can merge... 4 post is too much too read actually, makes you look full of yourself. 

and deresponsabilitizing yourself is part of being a mature man.   so yes, it's all her fault... and yours as well while we're at it.
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:11 pm

why don't you blame everyone then while your at it.  

dusty's fault for not posting enough.
romer fault for having negative attitude.
bruces fault for following hikari.
zerograhix fault for not being around enough.
rels fault for whatever + following hikari
eb fault for not trying hard enough.
yamato's fault for following hikari and other.
pains fault for starting his FB group.
xnider fault for creating gknight.
cometstrife fault for stop posting.

i could go on and on......
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:36 pm

Well...swhy i've pretty much given up on managing forums.

Too many people just don't give it the support it needs.

People tell u "Oh yea, i'll help you! Whats the plan? Can i be a Mod/Admin? If you let me be one i'll help u with the forum and add stuff to it!"

One month later, the forum dies, during that 1 month, you notice the people who volunteered to help u visiting the forum less and less. Then u run out of things to put on the forum no matter what the Forums Theme is, because you just can't handle it alone or with 1 other person.

And the people who are registered, start fading away like a distant memory. Never to be seen again.

Its quite sad really, there are quite a lot of forums that i've either helped manage or started myself, that i quite liked and would of loved to see live on. But...as i just said...that kind of thing happens.

Winz00e has lived for 10x as long as most basic forums last, it grew with an outstanding number of members, albeit varying due to purging and banning, it was still popular. EVEN IF alot of the members were leechers. We still had a lot of active members.

But alas, all good things come to an end :(

PS: Why the hell is the Text BG White? It burns like hell :P
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:39 pm

She has a point there and yeah it kinda burns my eyes abit.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:22 pm

i bet manga comes and insults or says all your fault.  if he going to pull the plug he should do it or lock down the whole forum and keep it around for old time sakes.

i might be onto a break through that would allow me to continue my game development though i would scrap everything for something new and better.

it involves using ogre xml format to get meshes and animations into unity.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:43 pm

If he wants to blame me *Not saying he is * and close the forum, thats his choice.

Im just an observer now, I have my own life to take care of and my own family I need to focus on from now on.
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:57 pm

oh gawd, why do our most active topic are all "past-and-turmoil" related?

it's because of winz's history i'm thriving on, not giving up even though mr obvious is saying otherwise. most of you people have problems understanding is doesn't matter who's at fault, and that's anchoring us down.  i mean it. most of the time i look like i'm fooling around and trolling on my own forum, but look through the words, i'm usually deeper than that.

neko...it's all your fault.semete sekinin o tore.  lol

and white is pure, comes from heaven and shit.... ok...so it burns retinas.... seriously mugen that's on you

Last edited by mangakaninja on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGraphix Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:31 pm

*Brings a cakeee* 
I'm more of a stalker/ninja type person xD 

Can't really think of anything that would attract people to this site, besides uploading anime/mecha videos~
That's just my opinion though.
ZeroGraphix
ZeroGraphix
(40%)-Lv1
(40%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:46 am

have you seen this.
http://www.3dgundam.com/ (seemed to be hacked or something)
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:52 am

you know what i think i am done.  since manga seemed to regress to blaming everyone now i might as well leave. delete this crap of a thread its pointless. started it out of boredom anyways to see about raising activity it did but in the wrong way XD. (can't cause or permission not properly checked for mods.)

InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:43 am

lol 3dg hacked.... that's our legacy boys!  fuck 3dg, long live free redistribution.... awright now you hackers-san...where's the bread? cmon we want that xper shit.lol
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGraphix Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:56 am

Wonder if there's a cosplay event nearby~
ZeroGraphix
ZeroGraphix
(40%)-Lv1
(40%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:15 am

gvgn+ vid uploaded on the main page...
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:47 am

this place is too quiet!!! time to start something Viva-la-revolution
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:06 am

*party* *party* *party* *party* *party* *party*
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGraphix Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:54 am

Manga needs to review stuff more, his voice is appealing somewhat
ZeroGraphix
ZeroGraphix
(40%)-Lv1
(40%)-Lv1

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:16 pm

huh, thanks  lol
next vid will have voice over then, i plan on making vids of new game releases (gta5 pc, naruto storm rev, Rome 2 emperor edition)
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next