Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

+4
Sankarea
Minty Kitty
mangak (GONE)
CometStrife
8 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 10 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

Post by CometStrife Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:40 am

@Derwing
what??? seriously what encryptor? you are not suppose to encrypt or decrypt anything script.ani files script.ani files are naturally unencoded, and keep it that way. never touch script.ani files with the encoder

@Rellik
sure, copy paste it yourself, just don't redistribute it ANYWHERE
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 10 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 am

Sorry,i dont get it.Arent we edit decrypted .ani files from .ani output folder? ooooooor......?
At least i make beam sword instead of axe for sinanju and its work fine....almost..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:07 pm

no... You need to decrypt or encrypt or do whatever things to the script.ani file, its already there for you to edit
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:38 am

Thank you for the guide.I understand almost anything,but have a little problem with beam sword.I can"t attach beam blade to the glint.Changing beam texture,beam length or swrod.x wont help - there is little but seen distance beetwen glint and blade.

And second problem - why with such values simple beam shot destroy frames with just in one or two hits?What did i miss?
[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 10 E32f1b28f299
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:38 am

that is cause you used a laser attack with 100 dmg =.=, with a value of 45, it is already enough to ko a mech. Thus, if you want a laser whip, don't add any damage at all, that is my recommendation. Add it in the sword attacking folders. Or if you really want, change the damage to 5-10, then the laser whip would act like a laser sword, but it is a "whip", or you can change 24 to 55 and make it a laser sword instead of laser whip
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:57 am

Its clear now,thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:05 pm

wow..i was to ask about that thing..^^ hehehe tnx...^^..just one more thing... what texture is used for zog mech's riffle beams(? kind a hard to find it...its kinda different kind of beam i gues,those that stays and looks like some kind of a "ray" i just tot of a pasteurized cannon beams or sumthing^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:47 pm

hmmm. Question,
How do I make the Funnels go longer in battle like Ephemeral's ANI?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:10 am

Add this line on the script.

@int[155]=??;

Note, make sure the mech you used this script only has one life if used on funnels because due to game engine fault. It may hang.

Here are some values you may want to experiment.

Code:

@int[2] - Energy
@float[100] [103] - Flying State (Map Position Coordinate)
@int[153]| [152] - Hit Weapons (Values 1 to 3)
@int[155] - (Value=10000000000 above (infinity) EX Burst
@Int[192] - Special type
@int[198] [190] - Movements
@int[151]  0 average positions, 1 = Falling down)
@int[186] 0 - Hold rapid fire, Add with ExecScriptEveryTime(?); before if statement
@int[182] - Rapid fire no hold. , Add with ExecScriptEveryTime(?); before if statement
Just remember... you can remove the , if the if statement has no parameter.

E.g. int[151],==,0; to int[151]==0; But if the statement has a correspoding value, do not remove the , int[151],==,1;

I know it isn't that clear but you'll probably notice the pattern. :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:12 am

Ruby Poyo wrote:if the if statement has no parameter

mind elaborating on this?
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:23 am

It's kinda like this...

Example in shot folder you'll see something like this... try folder 51 on Windom XP SP3

IF(@int[151],==,1); on the first line. If you remove the , (comma) and apply it to the game. When you fall into the air and try to make a shot. No beam will come out but the hod pose will still commence. This is because it has a parameter or condition like 1,2,3 moving,shot,forgot this x_x. Though for example IF(@int[151],==,0); You can remove the , (comma) because it has no parameter or condition. E.g. IF(@int[151],==,0); to IF(@int[151]==0); That's why you'll see some scripts have commas while some have non.

Well this is one of the ways to add more lines. XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 am

as in, what do you mean by parameters? I'm not a computer tech guy, i learn modding just for fun as a hobby, never learned coding etc before, so i have no idea what parameter means
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:20 am

Oh, the parameters are the conditions on the if statement or integers. It' kinda vary. XD

Thought in the case earlier, It's the values after the conditions (><=|)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:48 pm

ok uh How do u change the textures for the beam when there's a Beam rifle shot?
PS: also changing sound?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Hello everyone! And especially author of this guide.
I have a couple of n00b questions to ask.
1. Why do I can't remove the comments in tail.dat in order to earn some extra space for my script?
2. Why does the spaces outside of statement (e.g after ; or before RunProc) causes game to enter infinite loop and cosume all of RAM?
3. How much of projectile-spawning procs can I use under one ATTACK block?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:50 am

1. Don't remove/delate. Replace. Use any hex editing programs.
2. don't get you
3. Depends on the tail.dat
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:20 am

zeranto,can you explain for me?plz. Pleasee .i can't edit ani file,it just gave me error,even i used 1.005 ver ani.i don't know why it gave me error.can you help me? Pleasee
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Currently : Al-Revis Academy

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:30 am

no idea what you are asking, try applocale, and dun beg. i hate beggars. request, would be more appropriate.
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:05 am

Thanks for answer. Perharps, I don't explained well. I can gather all spaces and CrLfs around the file in one place then replace with code I want or spread and rearrange them, but I can't touch a single bit in comments because if I do, then game will start, work for some time and enter infinite loop consuming memory and CPU time. Leaving spaces before or after any operand is not a good idea either. And about my 3rd question: how much of, let's say, RunProc2's I can use in one script statement (between IF and ENDIF), assuming that I have an extra space for them?
P.S. Please, forgive my English if I say smth. wrong. EN is not my native.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:26 am

heypz i'm here once again..hehe still looking for some answers.. i realy got messed up with qant's fannels.. i tried editing the body, meged with fannles ,positioned on the shoulders guard/shield, then i copy pasted it 6x.as it has 6 fannles.. but with the fannles in ther different positions.. but when played ,the fannels were scattered ..

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 10 69711184

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 10 69711184

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 10 67670141

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 10 36618210

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 10 Shot036

fannels not realeased yet...
[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 10 Shot035

is ther any way to position weapon points and out puts.. ? :( specially fannels.?(exept for its original outputs/weapon points)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:29 am

@ZmeYGr
you don't need to create 2 accounts..
your 3rd question, yes, but it depends. your second question, sorry don't understand.

@cr0zzmeheart
.HOD editing. you want the things to stay in place? then your body has to be stucked in a single position throughout, from what i see. try placing it as outputs instead of weaponpoints, then release the funnels from outputs
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:43 am

2 accounts? That's forbidden by forum rules. I have just a single. Well to my questions.
[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 10 Screen1mrf
Here I can take spaces marked red and place them anywhere I want
[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 10 Screen2vvc
Just like this. And game will run without any troubles.
[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 10 Screen3mr
BUT if I place them as follow and don't replace with custom code, game will hang after few minutes. Also if I change even a single byte in comments (marked blue) game will hang either. Sometimes it hangs right before level start, sometimes after few minutes of play, but it always raises a MsgBox saying "BlahBlahBblah s-script Blah". That is my problem.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:40 pm

ok..i'll try it..still working on someone's mod..hehe wish me luck ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:05 am

@ZmeYGr

right sorry about that, i mistook you for someone else. REMOVE the [0]WP......... as well
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:01 am

Nevermind. I already tried to remove next string, but result is same. Must I try to remove ALL comments from file? But I don't need so much space just because, as you said before, count of RunProcs depends on filesize. Originally it had 4 of them. How can I figure out can I add some or not?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next