Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

+4
Sankarea
Minty Kitty
mangak (GONE)
CometStrife
8 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 2 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:48 pm

if only its possible to let the funnels attack... like the fangs in gundam 00.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 2 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

Post by CometStrife Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:27 pm

itsuki wrote:
mangakaninja wrote:...then ur a half sucker!

...kidding, i respect you, and i have nothing against chenese,
i just dont like 3dgundam specifically ;)

dont missunderstand.

Dont worry... i didnt take it seriously... and besides i hate myself too... having a chinese blood. lets end this discussion here. back to topic.

theres no GScript in mine whenever i re-pack the script. it just updates the script.

then i'm the opposite of you. i'm proud to be a chinese who fails his chinese exams, cus the chinese has soo much things that was first made by them. you see the the first civilisations as chinese (banquet ideas came from chinese banquets as well)... did you use my ani tool? if you did then there should not be a problem

AzureCrow wrote:hating yourself for having chinese bloo-
ok....i'll pretend i didn't hear that.

btw i doub't every member of 3dg is that bad...

also comet, is it possible to have the funnels shoot bullets?

anything is possible. it's just whether you know how, and i don't know.

CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:13 am

I'm learning more chinese history from this thread than all of school combined.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 am

LOL. i seriously can't stop laughing after reading your post... HELP~~~
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:22 am

AzureCrow wrote:hating yourself for having chinese bloo-
ok....i'll pretend i didn't hear that.

btw i doub't every member of 3dg is that bad...

also comet, is it possible to have the funnels shoot bullets?

I found out something that might let it shoot the bullets according to the author's notes in the script.ani, however, i'm not too good yet. trying to figure out why it does not shoot bullets... maybe they require some additional info before the script can run it.

ADDED Editing Speed
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 am

Jehuty wrote:For me [Who is an EPIC Fag] this tutorial is very simple :D

btw it may be late, but don't call yourself a fag
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:34 pm

yay! anyway with this help i almoust finished making own script for one mecha :D its very simple and well explained
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:07 pm

it IS really annoying to go to 3dg (seriously i stopped going there due to the fact that you really have to use translator to understand their crap and its very slow) so....WINZOOE RULES!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Not really sure what all goes into this or even if the ani handles all of this, but is there a practical way to modify the ani so you can add another sword, change a sword's angle/position, or change the melee moveset?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:54 pm

folder 18 and for the moveset it differs for each mech. the only easiest way to edit the moveset is using this method. otherwise, no
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:32 pm

@ Cometstrife - I was wondering if you have had any success with editing newer scripts. For example- is it possible to use the machine gun of a KD05_5
in a KD06_0 script as a sub attack? I have made some progress with .ani editing, but I don't know of any other English speakers who are advanced enough that they can understand my questions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:35 pm

its been a while damocles o.O how have u been over there in amecha?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:53 pm

....Very quiet. It was nice to find this thread. I didn't know there were others who studied the .ani- well- others who were willing to teach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:01 pm

i know what u mean...im hopeing some time i can make a scrip for gundam x mod elsman is makeing ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Damocles wrote:@ Cometstrife - I was wondering if you have had any success with editing newer scripts. For example- is it possible to use the machine gun of a KD05_5
in a KD06_0 script as a sub attack? I have made some progress with .ani editing, but I don't know of any other English speakers who are advanced enough that they can understand my questions.

yes i did. an example would be the KD-05_4 script that i edited for duke in the downloads section. it is possible to use that machine gun. but i would reccommend it to be in subattack 1 of KD-06_0, cus its the only tail.dat large enough to contain the machine gun stats
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm

ADDED Basic Commands
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 am

Wow men love your tutorials now you are god for me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Helldiver450 wrote:
CometStrife wrote:winz00e is going to get the first priority. if you want, wait till i completed the entire ani tutorials first.

[Edit] BUT DEFINITELY NO 3DGUNDAM. I HATE THAT SITE (Not because i hate china people. after all my ancestors are there, and i am a chinese *thou i always fail my chinese exams...*), because of their stupid arrogant attitude...

Yea, those guys in 3DG almost made me racist at one point.
I was even ticked off enough to make this drawing:

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 2 Sopriceless

I regret making this horrible thing now...
Totally true I hate the passworks...maybe some on you Guys see my commentary for the Gundam00 MOD looks really good but BAG! the passwork..
Now all have passwork..is Racist phenomenom they told me they wanted me dead in pool of blood Hahaha just because I claim for Passwords, i not use that page anymore..but there are always exceptions not all of them are bad I owe much to one of them.. ::fzeff:: and similar problem in the Japanese server too strict I only want play.. Neko charat and Free always let me play..btw

Well..some day they told me that now use Passwork because a guy named OFF he say Chinese Slaves for the 3DG delevopers..

Last edited by shanksd.black on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Thats why its there ^^

So people can play XD
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Hikari chan you are from Japan right? you play in the 2.008 server? i remenber my firts day in that server they told me: Gaijin in my alphabet that was funny Hahaha is very hard them let you play there and really fun all are Strong
some occasions They tell me: you can read english right? this server is just for japanese so go away..iam good like them.i but have that problem..is sad Haha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Kitty Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:22 pm

:( Im sorry for the way u were treated....

I am Japanese and from Japan...

ive recently moved to America though for the year ^^

Again im sorry for the way u were treated Shanks...

And i usually play on 2.004 ^^
Minty Kitty
Minty Kitty
(55%)-Lv9
(55%)-Lv9

Currently : Moving Forward ♪

https://www.youtube.com/user/HikariVG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 pm

shanksd.black wrote:
Helldiver450 wrote:
CometStrife wrote:winz00e is going to get the first priority. if you want, wait till i completed the entire ani tutorials first.

[Edit] BUT DEFINITELY NO 3DGUNDAM. I HATE THAT SITE (Not because i hate china people. after all my ancestors are there, and i am a chinese *thou i always fail my chinese exams...*), because of their stupid arrogant attitude...

Yea, those guys in 3DG almost made me racist at one point.
I was even ticked off enough to make this drawing:

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 2 Sopriceless

I regret making this horrible thing now...
Totally true I hate the passworks...maybe some on you Guys see my commentary for the Gundam00 MOD looks really good but BAG! the passwork..
Now all have passwork..is Racist phenomenom they told me they wanted me dead in pool of blood Hahaha just because I claim for Passwords, i not use that page anymore..but there are always exceptions not all of them are bad I owe much to one of them.. ::fzeff:: and similar problem in the Japanese server too strict I only want play.. Neko charat and Free always let me play..btw

Well..some day they told me that now use Passwork because a guy named OFF he say Chinese Slaves for the 3DG delevopers..

I think you meant "OOF" :roll:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:45 pm

yes that Guy is from this forum?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:49 pm

he's the admin lol
and hikari? whats a Gaijin? Why do they call foreigners gaijin? lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:54 pm

AzureCrow wrote:he's the admin lol
and hikari? whats a Gaijin? Why do they call foreigners gaijin? lol
OH!I will be bannet for for blasphemy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next