Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKWXP Wikia

5 posters

Go down

UKWXP Wikia Empty UKWXP Wikia

Post by Gyllenbursti Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:38 pm

I ask this out of curiosity, when did the UKWXP Wiki site close down? It was fine when I checked it last week. :(

I know that it is rather outdated, it never bothered to put up infomation past v1.009 and the strategies for individual mecha were a bit biased perhaps, but I liked to check on it once in a while for an unknown reason.
Gyllenbursti
Gyllenbursti
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

UKWXP Wikia Empty Re: UKWXP Wikia

Post by CometStrife Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:20 am

I requested the wikia admins to remove it actually, since i was the creator, sorry for the inconveniences caused. The information there is outdated, and it is much more troublesome to clean it up then to recreate it. I'm planning for a better wiki that provides information proper to the users. basically information about the mechs, maps, their hidden places, tips and tricks. Well of course if anyone wants to create it, feel free to do so. It is open to all
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by raiden Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:09 pm

IMO, its kinda pointless to post it in Wikia. It would be more convenient to make a mini-wiki in here.
raiden
raiden
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:22 pm

you do got a point
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by raiden Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:51 pm

If manga agrees, 2 people will be enough to make up of the wiki content.
Any members can be wiki contributors though, there's not really much stuffs in UWKXP to be turned into a full complete wiki.

So yeah, a mini-wiki is enough. Just a single thread for it.
raiden
raiden
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by mangak (GONE) Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:37 pm

why sure why not, in the UKWXP section it is... then we submit it to wiki and get billions!! XD
mangak (GONE)
mangak (GONE)
(100%)-Lv8
(100%)-Lv8

Currently : Freagin Heaven!!

http://www.winz00e.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:25 am

Yeah, thats also why I requested for the take down, a mini-wiki would be so much better
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyllenbursti Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:16 am

Well, I only wished to know what happened to it, I suppose as long as it was taken down by the same one who created it, no problems should be beared. I apologise on my part for checking on something old and outdated. I really admired the style of organisation, as informal as it was. :)

In honesty, I had a few plans of fixing it up a bit a few months ago, and contributing Ranu, Liquorice, Fennel, Anisum, Millennium II, Talisker, and map articles to it, but I figured that it would not be uniform with the writing style that was formerly prevelant throughout (also that it stopped at 1.009), and I encounted more problems anyway that could probably be considered personal. I suppose if I could, I could start a new one on my own, but the idea of a mini-wiki here sounds brilliant as well.

The images, pages, and history are possible to be retrieved, yes?
Gyllenbursti
Gyllenbursti
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:56 am

The articles are actually taken from here: http://editthis.info/Wiki/Ultimate_Knight_Windom_Guide

The reviews actually belongs to Rockfire from Amecha, so there wasn't any originality from my part at all
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyllenbursti Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Aesreal wrote:The articles are actually taken from here: http://editthis.info/Wiki/Ultimate_Knight_Windom_Guide

The reviews actually belongs to Rockfire from Amecha, so there wasn't any originality from my part at all

Oh....all this time I thought it was the other way round. Either way, I still like the writing style.

I presume that you created the Wikipaedia entry as well? If not then please excuse me for the assumption.

When, and how should the new mini-wiki be organised, then? I am more than willing to do the project on my own.
Gyllenbursti
Gyllenbursti
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Yup, the wikipedia entry was my doing. I think you can basically start anything you want, and just post it in the right sections
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyllenbursti Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Aesreal wrote:Yup, the wikipedia entry was my doing. I think you can basically start anything you want, and just post it in the right sections

Alright then, so the question I should ask is, ''what would be the most appropriate place to put or start the mini-wiki in here?''

I initially thought the obvious (UKWXP, possibly with its own section), but the Warzone section seems to have got no use that I can see.
Gyllenbursti
Gyllenbursti
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:00 am

I believe the UKWXP Section. as the war zone is for game development
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebgundam Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:41 am

the warzone is future developments of games to come, so it would be best if you post it in the ukwxp section, most likely anyone that comes to the site we immediately go there.
Ebgundam
Ebgundam
(70%)-Lv7
(70%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyllenbursti Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Alright then. Would it have it's own branch or section or should I just start a new topic to allocate it for now?
Gyllenbursti
Gyllenbursti
(40%)-Lv0
(40%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down