Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions/Opinions/Voice/Debate Thread (OLD)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Suggestions/Opinions/Voice/Debate Thread (OLD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions/Opinions/Voice/Debate Thread (OLD)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 pm

ZOG 6... Halted?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Suggestions/Opinions/Voice/Debate Thread (OLD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions/Opinions/Voice/Debate Thread (OLD)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:46 am

Akira wrote:ZOG 6... Halted?

That's not up to my juristiction, but I'll go ahead and answer that for you:

ZOG6 is Mangakaninja's responsibility ever since he made ZOG 5.
I no longer own the project, let alone work on it.

I'm really sorry for the invonceinience, but there is nothing I can do.
He won't respond to my messages on Facebook, and he doesn't even come to winz00e anymore. It's like as though he has vanished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:27 am

well,.. once,.. due to college,.. I left Amecha for 2 months straight..

but back to topic..

any VIP willing to cooperate with me on making the schedule??

since I know Im not capable or having such an authority to begin with
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:33 am

Im planning to release a couple of rare mods [I think] to the normal download section once a week..

every release will hold for 3 days.. and the next release is the same day a week after that,.. the trick is.. I dunno if my collection is awesome enough [cuz I think everyone's collection far exceeded mine] and dunno if I can make the release alone,..

after the 3 day countdown links,.. and if there is stilll a request of the same mods,.. we will not continue the links continuously straight,.. but will push it to the next releasing date...

thats the basic outline so far..
that way,.. we can retain momentum and anticipation,.. and kept from running out of mods

any ideas to add?

but like I said,.. each link will only hold for 3 days,.. and IF there is possible continuation,.. the links will still be taken down,.. and will be re-released at the later releasing schedule
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 pm

sobazaRai wrote:well,.. once,.. due to college,.. I left Amecha for 2 months straight..

but back to topic..

any VIP willing to cooperate with me on making the schedule??

since I know Im not capable or having such an authority to begin with

I will be more than happy to assist you, Soba. Just tell me when and where to be and I'll do what you need me to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:34 pm

1st.. how bout U post all the rare mechs U have... and I will post it too..

like an advertisement billboard

and we ask other VIP's to participate
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:49 am

@zaRai and Helldiver

wow, i am glad this thread is getting up ^^ well, the idea is feasible, but is there anyone with enough time to do it? thou i like that idea, and it will also DEFINITELY bring in more people, and get them to contribute, however it may be a little messy. in the thread posted up, we should add in the date that it is posted and the date it should be taken down.

on the other hand, bringing in more people not necessary means bringing more contribution. we are talking about getting the people to contribue, so for this case, all we want for winz00e is for a more active community right? i propose a thread lets say 200 posts or more, and this to be implemented there. this is only to be fair for the other members who had contributed...(or at least talk to us) in the forums. Note: This is NOT similar to 3dg. 3dg is only for those who are xpers, this would be for anyone who talks LOL
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:36 am

thats Why I said make a schedule in Vip Area..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 am

no other opinions??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:20 am

and whats the debate about?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:04 am

any debate with positive outcome, and less hating
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:23 pm

errrr...its been over a week since this idea.....when are we putting it into action? xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:44 pm

I will discuss this with our leader :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:59 pm

I thought he had trouble with his internet?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:29 pm

he still is i have a feelin he hasent replyed to my new pm to him...

i sent it yesterday
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Testify. And i think we should be able to make decisions w/o him in his place seeing as how he won't be visiting too often...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:07 pm

*points at diver*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:11 pm

What? Do you want me to be the assistant/secondary leader or something?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:02 pm

lol point is When are we putting this into action?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:25 pm

AzureCrow wrote:lol point is When are we putting this into action?

As soon as you guys show me the schedule, schematic and plans for your idea. I will go ahead and put it into action at the risk of Leader banning me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:36 pm

ummm....well we suggested 1 per week did we not?
how bout every Saturday?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Agreed. Saturdays it will be! However, who will do this task every time? I am horrible with memory, and I am already flooded with responsibilities:

*military training
*navy mental assessment test study
*school work
*unstable family conditions

It's amazing I can even continue ZOE : OA at all! lol

But if no one else will step up for the job, then I guess I'll have to add it to my responsibilities at your request.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 pm

eh it doesn't have to be a strict saturday, just need it released once a week, we'll just wait till bout friday and see if someone steps up to taking this job, all they need to do is take a random mech from the VIP section and release it publicly once a week.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:40 am

Agreed,.. we can even delayed some schedule deliberately to "reheat"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:18 pm

cant be me. i hardly have any mods worth puting up XD

and if i did put some up... it would be a problem for amecha...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next