Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

+4
Sankarea
Minty Kitty
mangak (GONE)
CometStrife
8 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 6 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:12 pm

what version is your windows?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 6 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Elsman wrote:what version is your windows?

Windows 7. I think it's Home Premium if that matters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:12 pm

I seem to be having the same issue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:37 pm

try booting xp .. download xp in win7
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Madara wrote:try booting xp .. download xp in win7

I've never done anything like this before... Is there a simpler way? Or can you guide me on how to do this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:15 am

no, winxp mode failed that part. [In mine].

I dont know cuz I never had this problem [windows 7 ultimate]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:36 am

i used windows 7 home premium before, and now i am using windows 7 ultimate. both does not gives me an error. is your applocale downloaded properly? when you open the ani tool with applocale, there is no need to select any language. applocale automatically helps you detect the language.
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:28 am

MeteorStrife wrote:i used windows 7 home premium before, and now i am using windows 7 ultimate. both does not gives me an error. is your applocale downloaded properly? when you open the ani tool with applocale, there is no need to select any language. applocale automatically helps you detect the language.

Yeah, it gives me the option to choose, but it sets it on a Chinese looking one first, which I assume is the proper one. Though when I tell it to make a shortcut to always open the ani tool with AppLocale, it doesn't seem to do anything. When I go into AppLocale and open it, the text changes from gibberish to Chinese, but when I set the shortcut, it always comes up as gibberish. Though with either one, I still get the error.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 am

open with the shortcut. find it using windows search
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:42 pm

I got it to work. I had to rebatch an unbatched empty folder first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Question... what if its like this? weaponattack2(0,1,400,0)... How do i edit it? KD-04_2 Script subattack1. it gives me an error whenever i try to add a few more numbers in the end of it to specify the width, speed, and texture to be use by that attack. I dont want to edit the animation... I just want to change the air ball to laser.

Last edited by Kiyo.H on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:34 am

How do I stop the spin that vienna does in subattack2? And how do I create a new weaponpoint?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:31 am

@Kiyo.H

delete extra data. read the section on additional tips

@Ephiphone the spin is cause by the .hod files. go to script.spt to create a new weaponpoint.
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:56 pm

yo, mete... can u list out the normal shots and sword moves for 05 series? [05 - 05_3]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:39 am

sorry too much work. you have got to stop relying on me. :( you could try identifying them on your own you know? haven't you noticed the pattern by now? it's better for you to catch your own fish rather for me to catch it for you. understand what i mean?

robo_shot represents standing on the spot facing front and shooting
robo_shot_l represents standing on the spot shooting leftwards
robo_shot_r represents standing on the spot shooting rightwards
the first 3 folders after the second subattack represents the shootings while flying.
the folders after Sword_Dash01~Sword_Dash02.hod are all sword movements. (usually the last few folders)

with that, i wish you luck :D.. good luck
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Well, this might help... thanks btw :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 pm

How do i edit the beam rifle "beam" and in what folder is it place on? and the bazooka in the KD-04_2 script?

How do i change the gauge that was being use by a skill? subattack1 and 2 uses the same gauge. it is when i swap skill from another script with the same KD no.

Sorry if im asking too much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Kiyo.H wrote:How do i edit the beam rifle "beam" and in what folder is it place on? and the bazooka in the KD-04_2 script?

How do i change the gauge that was being use by a skill? subattack1 and 2 uses the same gauge. it is when i swap skill from another script with the same KD no.

Sorry if im asking too much.

The rifle beam is located in the folder that has "robo_shot.hod" in it. Usually this is in the late 40's or early 50's, but sometimes way earlier.

What do you mean by change the gauge?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:40 am

Do you see the 4 other gauges on the further down-right side of the screen? it seems like a cooldown meter that determines the cooldown time of each attack besides the sword.

first - gun
second - subattack1
third - subattack2, and...
fourth - subattack3

how do i determine which meter/gauge an attack uses?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:38 am

strife gots it in the first page...

this is the command you are looking for!

AttackDelay(...,...); [The first ... would be either 0, 2, 3 or 4. As you might have noticed by now, the bars on the bottom right would decrease accordingly. 0 would mean the bar would decrease on the FIRST one (Used usually for the normal "X" attack a.k.a range weapon), 2 would be the delay for Subattack 1, 3 for Subattack 2, 4 for Subattack 3. You can add in additional AttackDelay. Example, if you add in AttackDelay(3,...); and AttackDelay(4,...); in a single tail.dat, when that skill is used, both bars number 3 and 4 will both decrease accordingly. For the second set of ..., it is up to you. One bar consists of 1000 points. If you place this as 100, 1/10 of the bar will be gone, so do your own math and estimation.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Got it! Thnxz...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:22 pm

So a nub question here: why does the game crash if you remove any of the "."?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:14 am

Epiphone32 wrote:So a nub question here: why does the game crash if you remove any of the "."?

because the engine is picky and does not settle for per-mutations such as periods.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 am

Ok, seems ani is still ok for me, but the script.ani consists of Chinese fonts that I cannot understand.

Well, I can still translate them, but some Chinese words are not displaying; i.e., abc???efg

>.<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:07 pm

I know it happened to me too.
Btw Is there an Updated ANI coder out there yet, because I want to edit a KD-04_4 ANI and the coder I have's giving me the bird.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next