Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

+4
Sankarea
Minty Kitty
mangak (GONE)
CometStrife
8 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 15 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 pm

hmm...this is much harder than i thought...actually trying to modify the unicorn that was included in Mangakaninja's EXVS mod...try to turn it into a monstrous boss unit like ephemeral's/bongkee's version of 00 raiser...any ideas, guys??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 15 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

Post by CometStrife Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:31 am

Update: Major Presentation factors

@editor
The picture is there, its probably your internet that is not loading it. I strongly suggest that you do stop spamming posts like that. Follow through part by part for the tutorial if it is confusing for you. Don't jump parts thinking that you are good enough. Unless you have a very strong common sense and/or you have background knowledge about computer coding, try not to do that.

@CloudyWolf85
I suggest you familiarise yourself with the basics first before trying to do something like making a boss unit. Learn to walk before you run!
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 pm

do you know which number is used for the machine gun attacks? Cannot seem to find it
I mean the ones like the ones MS-98 can fire.
I am working on brave commander test type script. Machine gun attacks are for the 2 side binders
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:28 am

11 or 6

It is on the first page, under "Vulcans" go look at it
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:19 am

oh now I get the problem- I accidently typed 9 instead of 6
Might have typed a little too fast
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:28 am

KD-07_4 Comming ur way.! Say hi to windom 7 sp4/black meteor.. ;)..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:53 am

Windom sv?
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:37 pm

just a new set of ani..so far i wasn't able to complete the second one..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:55 pm

???
Cr0zzmehearts now making ANI for Windom SV???
*Mind Blown*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:12 pm

how when SV is not out yet
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Agreed. Either its Custom ANI for Windom We have now or I'm confused somewhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:39 pm

hod editing is your answer and other things
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:53 am

i dont have the model for it yet.but i have the ani.. still figuring out for default sword combo... it would be just near msv not sv.. my idea on sv is just on the it might be using several hodfiles for each moveset making the animation more fashionable.. and the engine which i really dont have any idea like how to disable blitz so on or my intuitions on adding mode like gun mode or sword mode with a supermode..i dont like using trans am mode merely on sword mode or unicorn ntdmode in a sword mode..

in addition to ani ,is that example a move sets of left slash which using 5-6 hodfiles,instead would now use 10 or more its more fashionable watching the mech doing a left slash in just a blink of an eye but allows you to see how it swipes the sword,
on a set of 5 hod the body_d.x would turn like a 180 divide by 5, to complete the turning/rotation, making it quite fast and you cant appreciate the movement that much..

while on a set of ten there is a just a little degree of difference throughout and you can really appreciate the movements, take cartoons as an example. like making a frown bunny to a smiling one ,isn't it nice to have 4 to 6 drawings till the final drawing having the bunny smiling instead of two pictures alone ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 am

where did you guys get the sv from? I rmb vansnote posted it but i cant find it anywhere atm.. or did he?

about the ani, the sword movements are not time wasting. I guess that he reduced the .hod file counts. Reducing considerable delay time between transitions, also the sword movements are very very smooth. Either the new engine did it, or the .hod files are made to deceive our eyes. In any case, i think that if the author changed the encryption, that would be the harder part. To crack the encryption
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:53 am

perhaps, coz some hod files shows the same position like the 3 hods in sword dash folder ^^ though i made a simultaneous transition effect on the ma mode,yeah im spilling it out, im using windom7 sp4/"Black Meteor"(i just called it this way) as basis for arios right now...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:51 pm

ahh, wished i can study windom sv
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:06 am

Just relax,there are still a lot in patch 2k8.. Many tutorials made but rare mechs are being made (ani) ,so far i could only enumarate few mechs that stepped d next level..
Rbt's exia, age sparrow,impulse,god gundam.
Bamkai's unicorn,
3dg's kyrios and rahael.
Damocles' infinite justice,jovito's strike freedom and quanta, and the drastic fantastic hod works of MSV.. Note:these haven't yet reached intermediate level...gn particles?shield effect,transitions? All are just an intro.. Though yes these proved my unproven theories which now seem not to be just probability but a posibility.. Who knows what i have in mind right now would be just as a posibility as well.. Lets make patch 2k8 evolve more, (ehemm!! Mech summon,curved beam sabers..real fangs attack..fannels firing bulets,real guided misiles,real voiture lumiere..a lot more)...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Damn! I'm loving your spirit Cr0zzme!
Dude you just gave me the inspiration to study ANI again.
THANK YOU!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Hmm thanks! I'll look into this even further if i have time, or if i dont forget lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Actually... the script index is the key point if you want to make sword combos that shows every sequence. Then the second is fixing where the SwordCancel will trigger. Next is the Pose HOD. And finally the positioning HOD.

HOD pose is different from the HOD position of the mech.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:49 pm

ukwxp uses keyframe animation and each hod pose can be considered a keyframe. what ethereal is trying to say is if you make the script index number different (smaller or larger). it will effect how many frames between hod poses are present as it transitions from one keyframe to the next. hod position is the overall position of weapons. am i right?
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Exactly sir. Though longevity isn't always the basis.

It depends usually on what the string is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:40 am

well,its just my point of view, besides,im just fitiing set of hods according to default number of hods per slash.hehe...what im most interested now is adding parts via hod edit.sadly im getting a gigabytes of failures.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitasImpetum Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:48 am

cr0zzmeheart wrote:well,its just my point of view, besides,im just fitiing set of hods according to default number of hods per slash.hehe...what im most interested now is adding parts via hod edit.sadly im getting a gigabytes of failures.

haven't started modding for that exact reason and tail script extending.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:14 pm

i dont need tail lengthening anymore,its just for aesthetic purposes,voiture lumiere,glaring eyes upon atack,gn particles,and alternate trans-am...but,i cant add parts,making me wana quit.hehe.jok.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next