Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tutorial] Script Indexes and More Complicated .ANI Coding

+2
Pain(God)
CometStrife
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Tutorial] Script Indexes and More Complicated .ANI Coding - Page 2 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Script Indexes and More Complicated .ANI Coding

Post by CometStrife Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:01 pm

well, tried resizing, not working
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] Script Indexes and More Complicated .ANI Coding - Page 2 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Script Indexes and More Complicated .ANI Coding

Post by InfinitasImpetum Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:25 pm

other option is make a document others can download the tutorial in or convert the table into a picture.
InfinitasImpetum
InfinitasImpetum
(0%)-Lv8
(0%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:13 am

well, manga suggested a picture as well. but i did not use it, cause they might want to highlight some parts in the table for reference
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:22 am

Added: Table of Contents
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Awesome guide. I'm learning a lot from this, thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:22 am

Fixed and Updated Presentation of Contents
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by cr0zzmeheart Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:07 am

this is just what i dont know..
1.What controls the lenght of entire tail.dat or if there is?
2.what controls the lenght of a script index?(quite unsure about the apostrophe)
3.if example i want to lenghten the 4th or the 5th script index of a tail.dat,lets say and aditional 90bytes or lets just say i want to double the lenght of the 4th or 5th script index. Which value should i change?
cr0zzmeheart
cr0zzmeheart
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Currently : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:07 am

Ummm if I remember correctly, after you decrypt the ANI,in both the animation folders and within the whole ANI folder in general there should be some info about the byte size for Tail.dat, one within ANI folder that tells what the ANI is composed of, including what parts are used and number coded for .dat editing, the information on what each animation folder carries for animation hod files and the tail.dat that utilizes them, and information regarding the byte size of the tail.dat. The other source is within the animation folders themselves, which again lists the byte size, hod files and .dat file, both files being text documents.
 Should the byte size increase or decrease on any tail.dat on any folder, the documents that have the .dat size information on that specific tail.dat must be editted as well to have that said new byte number to maintain a stable ANI.
In general hex coding, 1 letter,space,number,etc. = 1 byte. that includes the apostrophe.
In short: Whatever amount of bytes shown that you saved in the tail.dat you edit the amount in the 2 documents.
The only thing you need to worry really about values is if the targeted byte size is increased or decreased, as well as stabilizing the specific codes themselves, which goes back to trial and error.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Currently : Air Forcing

Back to top Go down

Post by cr0zzmeheart Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:13 am

still nauseous, ;( i was wondering if like hods (HOD? or HOD]) the ? And ] controls the number of hod model parts so i was wondering if there is also something like that that controls how many script indexes in a tail.dat or the length of a script index, i was looking for a way to fit in 28 runprocs + 10 burners..im kinda short of 8runprocs in 2 script indexes, i just use "insert" but it gives me eror...

Ahm just some observation:
i notice something,when i use black selena's sub3(folder 56) in black comb for its sub3(folder 57) when i make a sword dash, fanels release.. I bet something realy is in the header..

>>experimenting right now.. ;)
cr0zzmeheart
cr0zzmeheart
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by cr0zzmeheart Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:39 am

im jumping with joy..bwahaha... I find an alternative as always. Im gonna inform you later on soon as i can complete it entirely.... ;) tnx man.. Hahahahahahaha
cr0zzmeheart
cr0zzmeheart
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:21 am

well I hope what I stated helped out as well (or tried).
Good luck with your experimentation Cr0zzmeheart.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by cr0zzmeheart Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:54 pm

not really i still got dizzy ..but the alternative way would be best.now i have the longest tail.dat for sub3 attack.can even acomodate 38 runprocs for beam.or might be hundred of misile spam or 50-up fanels.. ;)
cr0zzmeheart
cr0zzmeheart
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:52 pm

O_O 50 Fannels?!!
My god man, something like that would be perfect for Elmeth Geeez.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Sorry for the late reply. Was wondering if you still need the info?
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by cr0zzmeheart Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:45 pm

@asreal
actually,right now i prefer sharing the info..haha.i'l send you a short guide on how i came up with the idea,together with the ani containing the modified script indexes,and Together with the DO's and DON'Ts ,otherwise =runtime error(and is quite annoying).haha
cr0zzmeheart
cr0zzmeheart
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by Casval Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:28 am

Dude that would be awesome to see, esp. with alternatives to end the runtime errors because well, That was the major cause of alot of my headaches in dealing with ANI.
Casval
Casval
(40%)-Lv6
(40%)-Lv6

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:40 pm

The Runtime errors are not really the problem.. The problem is how you change the headers.
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by cr0zzmeheart Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:53 am

i think i have an idea how, ;) though haven't tested it yet..there is a code block there that determines how many indexes should be in a tail. ;) its not really a prob anyway coz most of the times we only need one or two indexes for the comand procs....
cr0zzmeheart
cr0zzmeheart
(70%)-Lv0
(70%)-Lv0

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:14 am

Added Easier Way of Determining Amount of Bytes
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2