Winz00e (ver 6.0)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

+4
Sankarea
Minty Kitty
mangak (GONE)
CometStrife
8 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 13 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:28 am

aw..hehe i wasn't able to deal with it earlier.. i was having some problems with my PC ,newly reformated just now.. uhmm..uhmm i havent triedit but.. try 00raiser's sub1 attack.. dagger throw, add it with relay command ,if i'm not mistaken it would be "execscriptevery" sumthing..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 13 Empty Re: [Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:04 am

(For his initial guidance that kickstarted me. I started spamming him questions about the .ANI, and cause I was hungry for more, I started experimenting on my own.)
Oujar (For the many .ANIs that I downloaded, and studied. His .ANIs were the ones that allowed me to gain insights and deeper understanding of the file)"

hahah...it some kinda hystory repeating itself..haha .. just as i was the then.. bringing a rain of questions... hahaha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:38 am

Updated: Controling Damage & Feel of Attacks
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Currently : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:28 am

Pleasee

Last edited by Ñ (Deleting His Post) on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:51 am

@ephemeral, It was the problem before, now is the output when in jet ,hope what i have in mind would push through this time, hehehe,, anyway that was all about the GN particles We've been experimenting for 2months now,just I dont know if zeranto already fount out something, specifically the 2K4 version particle release... I just dont have enough time yet:( too busy on something :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:03 am

Hi everyone,
I'm new around here and my English skill maybe worst then google translate so please correct me if I write anything strange Hello!

This tutorial is really helpful ( I register because this article ) so I think I should share my too.

How to expand ANI code block
Every code block has a byte control and I will call them "Header".
You can find them by looking for a part start with "00 00 00" and end with "00 00"(easy way to find them is looking for comment symbo ['] before if statement like " ヘフフ= '下半身のみ").

Structure of them will look like this example "A2 A1 B2 B1 C2 C1",
it maybe "CD CC CC 3D 10 01" or "0A D7 23 3C BC 00" dependent by length of block code.

To add your code lenght, you just change number in "C" index start with "C2",example I want to add 5 chars in block and header of this example is "CD CC CC 3D 10 01",and this is result "CD CC CC 3D 15 01", if your code are "CD CC CC 3D FE 01" then "CD CC CC 3D 04 02".

Now you can edit your ANI without worry about length of byte any more Ehehehehe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:12 am

Excellent tip! I use this idea to make uber long script indexes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:29 pm

YEUS! ANOTHER ANI MAKER!
Welcome aboard Richter! also a tip for a avatar pic: Richter Belmont From Castlevania :3?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:15 pm

I really dont have any idea,. i really suck at animations,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Um I was reading this tutorial and I find it very helpful so I thought of making my own custom script. I try to extract the Banshee script ani with the ani tool but it show message saying run time error 9 subscript out of range. Is there anyway to fix this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:28 pm

@pokemonkenta : run it with Microsoft Applocale
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Xiahou Dun wrote:@pokemonkenta : run it with Microsoft Applocale
I did but it show that error..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:07 pm

easy,put Microsoft WindomXP Service Pack 3 Disk into your drive and install language from language and regional from control pannel.after that you extract script using applocale without fail
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Currently : Al-Revis Academy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Kira-Yamato(bad mood) wrote:easy,put Microsoft WindomXP Service Pack 3 Disk into your drive and install language from language and regional from control pannel.after that you extract script using applocale without fail
Er can you explain a little simpler? I can't really understand what you mean. Pleasee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm

1:go to control panel,select "regional and language options"
2.new window appear,click languages tab,check all like this
[Tutorial] Simple .ANI Tutorial - Page 13 Untitled
3.click apply and ok to install them
note:your system will require "window XP serivice pack 3" disk to install,input that disk and start install
4.after that,use applocale,select ani editor and extract
Done!
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:27 pm

I have Window 7.. I don't see these things you show me QQ
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankarea Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 pm

you used window 7?bad.i used winXP
Sankarea
Sankarea
(20%)-Lv8
(20%)-Lv8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:01 pm

1.Make sure you select run as administrator
2. Make sure the properties of the folder where you have the script you want to modify allow all users to modify the contents.

might help...maybe...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Damocles wrote:1.Make sure you select run as administrator
2. Make sure the properties of the folder where you have the script you want to modify allow all users to modify the contents.

might help...maybe...
Nope doesn't help, first I can't run as administrator there is no option for that, second did allow all to modify but still won't work. I appreciate all the help but I guess I am limited to some certain amount of script I could edit. Oh well :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:08 pm

@richter

That was a very very helpful tip! You mind if I add it into the tutorial?

@Ephemereal

mind if i combine parts of your tutorials that are all over the web? the attack types etc, to make it easier for references.

Of course, proper credits would be given :D
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Zeranto I wrote:@richter

That was a very very helpful tip! You mind if I add it into the tutorial?

@Ephemereal

mind if i combine parts of your tutorials that are all over the web? the attack types etc, to make it easier for references.

Of course, proper credits would be given :D

Sure sir, go ahead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:23 pm

pokemonkenta wrote:
Damocles wrote:1.Make sure you select run as administrator

might help...maybe...
Nope doesn't help, first I can't run as administrator there is no option for that, second did allow all to modify but still won't work. I appreciate all the help but I guess I am limited to some certain amount of script I could edit. Oh well :/

you can reinstall applocale, maybe you did not install it properly
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by CometStrife Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Edited
Some Basic Things you must remember
How to Find the Different Parts of a Mech?
Advanced .ANI Commands
CometStrife
CometStrife
(40%)-Lv7
(40%)-Lv7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:30 pm

@Zeranto I
Sure, why not.

Little tip for open any file with notepad, use applocale to open notepad by set to Japanese language that will make all unreadable char become Japanese chars, and now you can copy it to google translate :)

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:56 am

Tip:

The f on Move means forward. If the Move doesn't have f and the string isn't specific regarding moving forward. Your character will move right, e.g. Move(0,STOP,0.50); But if Move(0,STOP,0.50f); your character will move forward with no right perpendicular or misalignment (e.g. diagonal). The proof to this idea is to use CamEffect=2; You will see the difference of moving right and moving towards your opponent.

To grab an enemy.

CatchLastChara(WP,Angle Y,Reach);

WP is for weapon point. That is where the character will be stuck.
Angle Y is the vertical angle, best to leave it 0
Reach is the enemy's position from where your WP is. Use values 100 to 200.

CatchLastChara(0,0,0); at the end of overall ScriptIndex to release enemy. If not applied, the enemy will be stuck on your weaponpoint until it dies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next